Lastu2010

Dec 22, 2020
1. I do personally enjoy the darker theme of both Dik and AOA not the exploitation nor abuse Ofc but having characters who have quite a lot of emotional baggage that they have to overcome/get over is something i personally have a much easier time relating to when it comes to liking/getting attached to characters compared other games as messed up/sad as that may sound lol
i totally agree with you ^^ im sooooo diging this vn for exactly this reason. i wanted to wait to play ch3 till gold but couldnt wait for it in the end xD lookin hella forward to it sinceee there is still so much he could put into this chapter. i do hope though that the whole situation will be dealt with within this chapter >.< plllsssssssss no story cliffhanger o_O would drive me nuts haveing to wait till next update xD btw is there a way to change the colour from the textfont inside the multimod >.<

Reactions: tlarsen

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
i totally agree with you ^^ im sooooo diging this vn for exactly this reason. i wanted to wait to play ch3 till gold but couldnt wait for it in the end xD lookin hella forward to it sinceee there is still so much he could put into this chapter. i do hope though that the whole situation will be dealt with within this chapter >.< plllsssssssss no story cliffhanger o_O would drive me nuts haveing to wait till next update xD btw is there a way to change the colour from the textfont inside the multimod >.<
Idk if everything surrounding Val will be resolved in chapter 3 but most of it perhaps i mean we still got Jade Rebecca Aurora and Jenny who has stories/drama we need to deal with too at some point i also feel like sooner rather than later Vic and Ash will have some kind of drama surrounding them:)

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
We also have Elizabeth and Heather is another character who we seem to be able to romance in some way

Lastu2010

Dec 22, 2020
Idk if everything surrounding Val will be resolved in chapter 3 but most of it perhaps i mean we still got Jade Rebecca Aurora and Jenny who has stories/drama we need to deal with too at some point i also feel like sooner rather than later Vic and Ash will have some kind of drama surrounding them:)
weell yea ofcourse my main concern would be that like atleast that val is not in any danger anymore after full ch3 >.<

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
To throw the cat amongst the pigeons,
Adam (May the inside of his condoms always be coated with the sap of the poison ivy)
wants Marcus to kill someone from the "Old Town"!
We all assume that it is the MC. :(
But there may be a wee problem there.
Marcus wants to finish the job the next day (Thursday) and get out of town ASAP !
But Adam wants the MC to accompany Jenny to the party at the weekend.
We only know of one other person from the "Old Town":unsure:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Between events yes but now the VN tag has been replaced by sandbox.
Strange shit. Then BaDIK should get VN tag removed too since it has much more sandbox elements and mini games
That is odd. I didn't notice the VM tag was removed. Was it every there? I cant say I payed too much attention to the title. Unless they plan on transitioning to a full sandbox mechanic it doesn't make much sense.

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
Yep..... The very same chick that does the splits on the MC topless in her room 15 minutes after meeting him now apparently can't kiss you.

Doesn't make an iota of sense
yeah, makes 0 sense. This is becoming very unrealistic and downright boring

So many scenes with great potential but all wasted. Some of the major disappointments for me so far :-
1. Vicky scene in bed. Could have spiced it up a little.
2. Jenny scene in MC room
3. Jenny scene in the changing room. Get naked but don't touch each other or kiss? absolutely unreal

Just a bunch of goody goody virgins. 0 naughtiness in this VN, Massive let down.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
yeah, makes 0 sense. This is becoming very unrealistic and downright boring

So many scenes with great potential but all wasted. Some of the major disappointments for me so far :-
1. Vicky scene in bed. Could have spiced it up a little.
2. Jenny scene in MC room
3. Jenny scene in the changing room. Get naked but don't touch each other or kiss? absolutely unreal

Just a bunch of goody goody virgins. 0 naughtiness in this VN, Massive let down.
Exactly, I actually enjoy a slow burn but that's not what this is. It's written in a way to explicitly cause "we can't do that" moments, or a scene that is unrealistically PG-13.

There is no way the writer doesn't realize they are writing the same blue ball excuses over and over again to the point were you as a player are asking yourself "Can this make any less sense?". It's like the characters aren't healthy sexually active human adults. But it seems that even a peck on the cheek is enough to be considered a whore.

This is an "adult" game, the characters should act accordingly.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
is there an easy way to check the MC's relationships level with the girls?
If focusing on one girl only is your goal while playing this game then i think waiting for a couple updates would be the smart idea tbh cause from what i remember hearing the Mc won't settle down with any of the girls harem or solo until each of the girls drama/story has been resolved and out of all the LI that we've been introduced to so far Ash and Jenny are most likely the last two to get thier story resolved imo
What issues are not resolved with Ashley, I know Jenny has quite a few but was unaware that Ashley had any - and also this is not a harem game or at least doesn't have the flag

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

What issues are not resolved with Ashley, I know Jenny has quite a few but was unaware that Ashley had any - and also this is not a harem game or at least doesn't have the flag
Actually, there will be a harem, just not as of now. Even in the scripting there is mention of there being a harem.

And no, considering how it is still in the works.

My two cents are pretty simple. Writing and typo wise, there is a lot that needs to be cleaned up and revised. And sure there is some spacing issues here and there, but there really not that big of an issue. Story wise, it's slowly getting better and better. None of the content or sexy times feels too rushed. What this games needs more than anything is a proofreader.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
None of the content or sexy times feels too rushed.
There's rushed and then there's stagnate. Every part of the game is moving incredibly slow. Its coming up ion 10 months of development and you can kiss one woman and have one-off "sexy time" with one other. You and I seem to have a very different definition of rushed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There's rushed and then there's stagnate. Every part of the game is moving incredibly slow. Its coming up ion 10 months of development and you can kiss one woman and have one-off "sexy time" with one other. You and I seem to have a very different definition of rushed.
You do realize that we are ONLY in chapter 3 of an X amount chapter of a game? Apparently not it seems.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That's a very flimsy excuse to try and justify any lack of content the game has. But then again you facepalm comments that go against your opinion of the game, so I'm guessing you don't put a lot of thought into your actions.
Right, and what did you expect to have 3 chapters in? A harem, orgies, being balls deep in every girl possible? Can't say that we are getting blue balled since we can have some fun times. Every one else is a bit of a slow burn, mixed in with teasings. This isn't Being A Dik, or Our Red Strings, or other games that follow in the 'Lets have tons of sex right from the get go.' But hey, you do you bruh.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020

The game has had the harem tag until very recently idk why its been removed and if u use the multi mod to check points for the girls there is one called Ash love and one called Ash harem now i'm not saying that Ash for certain has issues but it would be kinda weird imo if she was the only one out of all the girls who didn't have any kind of issues with her past in the story at somepoint at least doesn't need to be something as crazy as Val ofc but all the girls seem to have some kind of emotional baggage they are dealing with or something that's bothering them with the exception of Sung and Ash for now

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Right, and what did you expect to have 3 chapters in? A harem, orgies, being balls deep in every girl possible? Can't say that we are getting blue balled since we can have some fun times. Every one else is a bit of a slow burn, mixed in with teasings. This isn't Being A Dik, or Our Red Strings, or other games that follow in the 'Lets have tons of sex right from the get go.' But hey, you do you bruh.
I intend to, "bruh"...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there a different in term of content between beta and full version or only bugs fixes? I want to wait for the full one to get the best experience but it's so tempting to just play the beta right now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Is there a different in term of content between beta and full version or only bugs fixes? I want to wait for the full one to get the best experience but it's so tempting to just play the beta right now.
There is. This is the beta of Chapter 3, with the Full Version coming soon with fixes and added content, and then a week or so later the "Gold" version. Which adds some more to the gallery and such a tad.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes