SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You don’t make any sense. Nobody is talking about orgies or harem. Making out is not a big deal and people do that even on first dates.

Jenny let the MC touch her tits 5 mins after meeting him, But hey kissing is off limits and is a huge thing.
This is not a slow burn this is just lack of direction and story making
So you haven't had a girl just be down to fuck or fool around right upon meeting? Sure, it does seem a little quick on the trigger there, but are the straight up banging and going balls to the walls? No. She wants tease him a bit. And we can, if we feel like it's a bit much too soon, simply girl her a hug and tell her it's a bit much. No harm no fowl. :FacePalm:

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
So you haven't had a girl just be down to fuck or fool around right upon meeting? Sure, it does seem a little quick on the trigger there, but are the straight up banging and going balls to the walls? No. She wants tease him a bit. And we can, if we feel like it's a bit much too soon, simply girl her a hug and tell her it's a bit much. No harm no fowl. :FacePalm:
Where was the tease when she asked him to play with her boobs? Why is kissing a bigger deal? This is not even teasing. This is just being stupid
She let him touch her tits when they were strangers but now when they both like each other, let’s not even touch each other? Stupid and pathetic

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Where was the tease when she asked him to play with her boobs? Why is kissing a bigger deal? This is not even teasing. This is just being stupid
She let him touch her tits when they were strangers but now when they both like each other, let’s not even touch each other? Stupid and pathetic
So she can't back track what she did when she was feeling playful after asking if he wanted to play with her boobs? She can't turn down the notch on things?

:FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: dohckab

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
So she can't back track what she did when she was feeling playful after asking if he wanted to play with her boobs? She can't turn down the notch on things?

:FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm:
Playful with an absolute stranger:LOL:
She acted like a whore. People don’t change characters in a couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Jenny treats mc like a beta, she is very horny but even only give mc a kiss on the cheek!!!!:cry:
Ignoring the fact that the Alpha/Beta paradigm is nothing more than a baseless social construct to try and categorize people (or inflate egos).

EDIT: It seems heavily rooted in Supremacist ideals--the idea that some humans are inherently superior to (over) the rest of humankind.

Last edited:

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
So unless the mc suddenly becomes Bryan Mills or John Wick I don't see how He/us the players are going to deal with this cartel business.
From what the story has told, I think they're going to use the information Val has as security that if something happens to her it will be reported in the media. Or they should try to sell the information to the cartel in the city they are in in exchange for protection. This is what I imagine.

• Thinking Face

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
People I'm not saying that the MC should fuck everyone, but it's kind of weird right. In chapter 1 he received a jade blowjob. then he had the business there where he changes clothes. I think this game is missing things. I know there are only 3 chapters but instead of inserting more story I should focus more on the main one and then develop the others. I think everyone agrees that Ash and Jenny are main right?

• Thinking Face

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Right, and what did you expect to have 3 chapters in? A harem, orgies, being balls deep in every girl possible? Can't say that we are getting blue balled since we can have some fun times. Every one else is a bit of a slow burn, mixed in with teasings. This isn't Being A Dik, or Our Red Strings, or other games that follow in the 'Lets have tons of sex right from the get go.' But hey, you do you bruh.
For comparisons sake, this is nothing like the fuck fest that is WVM. This game has a story, the other game not so much. This one has blood and gore on its hands regarding some of its characters, the other game is pure and adulterated wholesome goodness from the get go. This game makes you work triple overtime for just a kiss from any one of your multiple LI's, the other game, you can fuck in front of any of your LI's and it just turns them on that much more.

Funny thing is, I prefer this game.

Must be the masochist in me, I guess.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
For comparisons sake, this is nothing like the wholesome fuck fest that is WVM. This game has a story, the other game not so much. This one has blood and gore on its hands regarding some of its characters, the other game is pure and adulterated wholesome goodness from the get go. This game makes you work triple overtime for just a kiss from any one of your multiple LI's, the other game, you can fuck in front of any of your LI's and it just turns them on that much more.

Funny thing is, I prefer this game.

Must be the masochist in me, I guess.
Not wrong, then again I live both AoA and WVM separately and equally. My one true gripe that I have for both games though is the writing at times, with this games constant Typos (Might take the time and effort to do put out a patch once the gold version is out) and with WVM 'Brubru' and text at times.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes