KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
how the hell do i dl 9 gb with this links...dont you think for the folks how they(we) can dl this hughe pack!?nopy is gone and all you offer are this shitty scamsites and mega doesnt do more then 3gb in 1 go...so if i want to use f95 i have to have paid accounts (at every possible dl-site) after nopy´s gone??? or i wait 3 days for a dl and maybe catch a virus on the scamsites, is this how this will go now?? ohh man....i have enough for today,bye
pathetic

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
I play 2 hours and the whole update is one big shit ... So sleeping, not playing a waste of time.
And seriously, there are so many dreams here that it is impossible to play. Poor dialogue, no sex, no animation, nothing...
Wasted copy potential I won't say what;)

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
For you people that are upset about it taking 3 days to download with the links use the Mega link, it averages 20mb/s for me on my shitty laptop is use instead of a virtual machine, for everything I DL of sketchy sites.

You'll have to wait about 2hrs halfway but it's still better than going through the links one by one with shitty dl speeds.

Just let it download on the background while you go out shopping/gym/eat/whatever, easy

----------------
Naamloos.png

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
9.07GB :unsure: ..........................:oops: well, I guess I could sell one of my Kidneys to buy that external storage ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rogokin

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
what about to slice in 2 parts mega link? mega1 <5gb + mega 2 > 4gb?
I think this is the best choice.
Is there any chance of an update patch? All that needs to be is the additional scripts for Ch. 4. Even huge games like College Kings (13.5 GB) can have update patches of like a couple hundred MB.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 1-4 BETA] [TLGGAMES] [OS@9.07GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Compression info: Overall 85% quality ratio
Original size: 9.07GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.24GB

PC (Win/Linux) = WorkUpload / /

MacOS = Uploading...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE if you find my post useful :cool:
Seems like the Workload file is already down. Please re-upload.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
A.O.A. Academy Ch. 4 BETA Gold
Original PC Version More Mirror
-
Original Mac Version More Mirror
-
Compressed PC Version More Mirror
- (7days) - - mega -
Crunched Mac Version - 1.24 GB
- (7days) - - - - mega - - workupload

"like" will be appreciated
You are a saint, dude. I don't know why devs and mods still won't understand, that MEGA scks & limits free download to 4 or 5 gb. Mediafire all the way.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes