Sep 25, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 1-4 BETA] [TLGGAMES] [OS@9.07GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Compression info: Overall 85% quality ratio
Original size: 9.07GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.24GB

PC (Win/Linux) = WorkUpload /

Can't seem to upload to MediaFire strange :unsure: Will add LetsUpload... btw i don't have mac so the original i repacked is for PC only.

Click LIKE if you find my post useful :cool:
The GoFile link is not public.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 1-4 BETA] [TLGGAMES] [OS@9.07GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

PC (Win/Linux) = WorkUpload /

- Can't seem to upload to MediaFire strange :unsure:
- Will add LetsUpload...
- btw i don't have mac so the original i repacked is for PC only.
- Sorry about GoFile, forgot to set it to public.
- Will try to add ren'py sdk from their site with mac files, mac users pls test this and see if it works...

Add MEGA or G-drive link (maybe both) please

Reactions: Mario8080

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
The best way to download heavy games is with Torrent :WeSmart:
I tried to have the OP updated with the torrent link so people might not complain or have issues about the size and/or restrictions of the download sites (speed or total downloadable size per session) but all I got was " Unfortunately, your recent report was rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 4 BETA Gold] [TLGGAMES]' " Which is weird since mods (or who ever checks reports/tickets) usually update OP with a torrent link if provided, guess the mod that checked mine wasn't interested.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
torrent link for those interested, provided by rpdl
( )

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I tried to have the OP updated with the torrent link so people might not complain or have issues about the size and/or restrictions of the download sites (speed or total downloadable size per session) but all I got was " Unfortunately, your recent report was rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 4 BETA Gold] [TLGGAMES]' " Which is weird since mods (or who ever checks reports/tickets) usually update OP with a torrent link if provided, guess the mod that checked mine wasn't interested.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
( )
They started rejecting my reports for this about a week ago too, still waiting for a reply on the ticket - I have no clue why and nobody's saying anything.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
( )
Thx for the torrent link! You're a true hero :)

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
( )
What about the compressed version

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021

PC (Win/Linux) = WorkUpload / /

MacOS = WorkUpload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Can't seem to upload to MediaFire strange :unsure:

Mac version not working at all.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
A.O.A. Academy Ch. 4 BETA Gold
Original PC Version More Mirror
-
Original Mac Version More Mirror
-
Compressed PC Version More Mirror
- (7days) - - - (GoFile - LetsUpload - WorkUpload by FAPmaster369)
Crunched Mac Version - 1.24 GB
- (7days) - - - - - -

"like" will be appreciated

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I'm getting a security warning on the MAC crunched Workupload link.

Using the torrent link instead which seems much quicker. Hopefully there will be more torrents of future games, with Nopy gone it's the next best way to download.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
( )
Thanks bro, you are a true hero

Reactions: MSSCH

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Thx for the torrent link! You're a true hero :)
Thanks bro, you are a true hero
Thank you! But all praise in this regard should go to rpdl
They take the time and use other resources to make it possible for this game and many others (who knows how much these seedboxes cost) as they also have torrent links for many other games

What about the compressed version
I don't think rpdl uploads compressed versions but feel free to ask them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xxrektm8xX and RPDL
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes