Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Links: ANONFILE - GOFILE - MIXDROP work very badly or not at all and for MEGA it is too big. Can you please add TORRENT links to all games?

Reactions: spacekun

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Thank you! But all praise in this regard should go to rpdl
They take the time and use other resources to make it possible for this game and many others (who knows how much these seedboxes cost) as they also have torrent links for many other games

I don't think rpdl uploads compressed versions but feel free to ask them
Thanks for the kind words :BootyTime:
And yeah, I don't do compressed versions. In fact when I can, I always opt for HD/HQ versions. Sorry!

papabols

Oct 26, 2021
i dunno if here is the right place to ask this but I'll ask anyways, do i just extract this to the previous directory of the game or do i have to extract this on a separate folder?

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Ok i think i figured it out, i need to rebuild it with renpy... if you can't wait i see that someone has made a mac version in OP... go check it out and see it ok.
Already tested, haremlover52's version work. Thank you for trying.
Since it added to OP. I think you don't need to waste time uploading the Mac.
Just adding more mirror for PC.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
is it possible to create a torrent file since nopy is no longer working ... pretty please!:love:
I tried to have the OP updated with the torrent link so people might not complain or have issues about the size and/or restrictions of the download sites (speed or total downloadable size per session) but all I got was " Unfortunately, your recent report was rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 4 BETA Gold] [TLGGAMES]' " Which is weird since mods (or who ever checks reports/tickets) usually update OP with a torrent link if provided, guess the mod that checked mine wasn't interested.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
torrent link for those interested, provided by rpdl
( )

whereiswc

Nov 13, 2021
I tried to have the OP updated with the torrent link so people might not complain or have issues about the size and/or restrictions of the download sites (speed or total downloadable size per session) but all I got was " Unfortunately, your recent report was rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 4 BETA Gold] [TLGGAMES]' " Which is weird since mods (or who ever checks reports/tickets) usually update OP with a torrent link if provided, guess the mod that checked mine wasn't interested.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
torrent link for those interested, provided by rpdl
( )
love U~~~~~ Bro!

Reactions: _Maou_

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
wow.... Im doing the jenny route with it and its kinda crazy how its working out so far, cant wait for the next one already.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes