BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
Thats odd, i installed the app to test it and after 1.5GB the app already stopped my download, and even using a VPN i couldnt continue it.
Mega holds a daily "dynamic" quota per IP address for unregistered users, free users are capped at 5GB if i remember correctly. The word "dynamic" being very important here, in this context.

The daily quota is not a fixed number of GigaBytes. It can change any moment, day, or hour. It is all based on the (regional) load of both the server(s) and infrastructure. Changing IP through a vpn often circumvents this, but it's not foolproof as the quota is per IP per day, not per session per day.

Meaning one person can have a random quota limit cap. of 2GB while another on the opposite side of the continent, for example, has 5GB. I sometimes have been able to download without account and without the desktop app for more than 20GB no problem and other times capped at 3GB at random.

Reactions: Kond
Sep 3, 2020
its 10GB how much larger can this game get
I for one do not care I'll delete everything on my computer if I have to

for a love story this beautiful I will build a new computer or buy a new hard drive if I have to

and one day when the game is complete I'm going to keep it on my computer for the rest of my life

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Thats odd, i installed the app to test it and after 1.5GB the app already stopped my download, and even using a VPN i couldnt continue it.
do you have an account at mega? you need to create on to get the 5gb free DL... after a while you can download antoher 5gb, or you just reconnect your internet for another IP than its running again. Iam doing this several years now, with the app installed you can continue every downlaod everytime, no matter how big it is.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
do you have an account at mega? you need to create on to get the 5gb free DL... after a while you can download antoher 5gb, or you just reconnect your internet for another IP than its running again. Iam doing this several years now, with the app installed you can continue every downlaod everytime, no matter how big it is.
Yes and i was logged when i tried...maybe there was too much traffic for this file... i dont know...

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Since Ashley said she not give up on the MC. That mean Jenny - Ashley route possible in the future?:love: I usually don't like harem but all the girls in this game is just too lovely to pass up
btw: I upload the game to google drive for anyone having trouble with download

edit: add second link in case the first one got download quota exceeded error

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
I kinda felt like this chapter was a little lacking in the content department. Liked them actually showing their feelings and not backing down to the other female protagonists in them going for MC. But just kinda felt like half a chapter compared to the others and the wait time it took for its release after chapter 3. Still some of the best renders so hope i can continue to support him on Patreon but just my 2 cents.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
kinda weird after being kidnaped not sitting alone in the room with the gun in hand, preparing himself to take down that trash, instead we get a chill night, is like the pace and stakes went out the window, felt out of place.

also why does it have to do it the farmboy?, if adam fkd up the deal with the cartels is weird they dont take him out to put jenny on the throne instead
and where is clint and the girl? wandering the city for what? i hope this end before adam do worse with the group cos if not i suspect he is the actual mc instead

also ashley solo route keep pushin the mc away to pick other girls, it ends being more annoying than endearing

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The Mega ProLite plan is <$5/month (50 euros a year). I'd say the speeds and freedom to download as much as you want is worth sacrificing one trip to TacoBell per month. Obviously, experiences will vary.

mega.png

Reactions: laseracid

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I really really love this game's romance story.
I got an impression that dev must be reading a lot of novels. He knows how to make romance special.
I often think virginity in romance story is like cheat-code because It's really hard to make things special other than that. specially If it's slowburn romance and girls are not a virgin already had fun with some jackasses but somehow scared having sex and 'I'm not ready yet' kinda bullshits so make things all slow only for MC that kinda story could be just annoying.
but look at this game's story. The story is actually great and Characters are actually unique.
I would say It's a rarely great game.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes