kanzen123

Mar 29, 2021
disregarding the plot holes, i'd say i am enjoying the story so far.

jade + jenny + mc looks to be a thing in future chapters.

hope we'll get the hinted vicky / sung ji action in the actual chp 4 release!

Reactions: NukaCola and DiMoVe

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Is there no new content for Jade and Ashley? I tried playing my Jade route and it just sent me back to the main menu, same thing happened with Ash.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I would respectfully suggest that the file download size is too large at 9Gb and perhaps it should be split into 2 or 3 download files. At the moment most of the download links are overloaded and MEGA won't allow you to download more than 5 Gb on free accounts. Perhaps split it with WinRar into a few downloads and this might not draw so much attention from the companies that you are hosting the files with. Just a thought and totally love this game and am looking forward to eventually playing the update.

Reactions: johndoe19

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
wow I don't know how, but I managed to miss every sex scene there ever was. Not a single one. Only fucking story text. I wondered it there even is ANY sex in it. Great!
We need a walkthrough mod that recommends choices

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
wow I don't know how, but I managed to miss every sex scene there ever was. Not a single one. Only fucking story text. I wondered it there even is ANY sex in it. Great!
We need a walkthrough mod that recommends choices
Well that also depends on which routes u are.
So far the girls which have scenes are:
Jade (relativly early and several scenes iirc),
Jenny (one scene last chapter, but just some foreplay)
Ashley (one sex scene in this update)

Jenny/Ashley rule each other out (at least so far)
And for Jade scenes u need choose her over other girls a couple of times (like Jenny, Val, Rebecca)

Last edited:

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
This is undownloadable right now. Anyone got a .torrent?
I'm attempting to download now. I hit every single one of the download links - all of them absolutely suck donkey dick. Mega has always been very unreliable for me and their quota system makes them the worst option of the bunch.

Of the remaining (3), Gofile seems to be the fastest, getting around 300-500 kb/s, and as pathetic as that is, it's better than the other two which feel like dialup.

If I can get this one to fully download and it seems to decompress and play properly I'll attempt to build a torrent for people. With Nopy checking out, torrents need to become a regular thing with every release, it'll just come down to whether people are willing to pull their weight with seeding for their bros here.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I want to get it but at 9GB a torrent would be better, guess I'll wait and see.
This is undownloadable right now. Anyone got a .torrent?
If I can get this one to fully download and it seems to decompress and play properly I'll attempt to build a torrent for people.
Have none of you heard of search?

rpdl has had a torrent up for some time (though I didn't use it so can't speak to it's speed).

Apparently the mods are reluctant to add torrents to the OP?
They started rejecting my reports for this about a week ago too, still waiting for a reply on the ticket - I have no clue why and nobody's saying anything.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Have none of you heard of search?

rpdl has had a torrent up for some time (though I didn't use it so can't speak to it's speed).

Apparently the mods are reluctant to add torrents to the OP?
Thank you for the link, I will certainly assist with seeding this torrent. I checked the OP for its sources and the torrent was not listed there so I was going to build one for the thread; glad that it's already done. Already flying on the download and bouncing off my download throttle point at 5MB/s. :cool:
Edit - just to add, the torrent download currently shows 27 seeders on this torrent - the torrent download had exceeded what I had downloaded from Gofile in literally about 15 seconds of downloading the torrent versus 45 mins on Gofile, lol.

Torrents, torrents, torrents. Always torrents.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for the link, I will certainly assist with seeding this torrent. I checked the OP for its sources and the torrent was not listed there so I was going to build one for the thread; glad that it's already done. Already flying on the download and bouncing off my download throttle point at 5MB/s. :cool:
Edit - just to add, the torrent download currently shows 27 seeders on this torrent - the torrent download had exceeded what I had downloaded from Gofile in literally about 15 seconds of downloading the torrent versus 45 mins on Gofile, lol.

Torrents, torrents, torrents. Always torrents.
+1 Absolutely. Torrents are the way to go. I'll flag the above post as well just to get another request in to see if a Mod can add the torrent to the OP where it should be.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adam needs to be killed.
I don't see any option to really stop him otherwise, not to mention he has earned a shotgun at point blank in his face.
I find it stranger that they still hestiate to come to this conclusion, after what he did and said. I mean he literally said to Jenny that setting up killers onto her and her friends was just for shit and giggels...
If ur on Jenny path, when he sends Jenny the pic of a beaten and captured MC and sees her reaction he has the fun of his life, telling her thats the reaction he wanted to see from her.

Not to mention he makes no secret out of it that he has no intention of stoping what he does...quite the opposite, now he has Ashley on his shitlist as well

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I am downloading the torrent now, very good download speeds (9.5mb/sec) so thanks seeders. Once downloaded I will continue to seed for 24hrs to payback. I think with the current limited download options, the community will have to use alternative methods to distribute files (torrenting being a viable option)

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I am downloading the torrent now, very good download speeds (9.5mb/sec) so thanks seeders. Once downloaded I will continue to seed for 24hrs to payback. I think with the current limited download options, the community will have to use alternative methods to distribute files (torrenting being a viable option)
We got you, boo. :D

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes