thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
hey i am having problem staring the chapter 4 everytime i load my save from chapter 3 it just end on on chapter 3 and dosent start chapter 4

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Any chance someone has a Torrent link?

It's nearly imposible to donwload for me with my browser and I don't wan't to loose quality with the compressed.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Any chance someone has a Torrent link?

It's nearly imposible to donwload for me with my browser and I don't wan't to loose quality with the compressed.
Look at post 5823, it has the torrent linked.
Mods had put the torrent link into the OP last night but it appears to now be removed for some reason.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam10

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Staff decision - not sure why??? :rolleyes:
Sorry about that......
Not your fault, thanks for your efforts. Definitely doesn't make a lot of sense to make it more difficult for your members to download things (lol) which is the primary purpose of being here....

Ultimately Meushi's recommendation to just use the search function from yesterday will be the best route people can take to find torrents as they are without a doubt the best route to go moving forward with these direct download sources being so awful.

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
Whats the harem talk all about? Its obvious that there wont be a harem. Its a lovestory game with monogamous relationships, if you go for one girl you cant go for another right now (except for Jade maybe, she might be fine with it if you play the field, but i dont think any other girl will like it, and if you go for a girl you already cant go for many others at the same time), why should this change to a harem story? Just for fanservice? I dont think so... and i wouldnt like that... harem in A.O.A doesnt make any sense like it is now. Besides... Harem never makes sense in a real love story, and A.O.A is one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johndoe19

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Why must game make it so tough to make decisions sometimes.. feels bad wanting to go down Sung path but have to turn Vicky down! j/k I love that the writing/characters are good enough that you actually feel something when you make a decision.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Is Jenny's path supposed to end in the motel in this update? mine is not starting the chapter 4, only my Ashley's path save starts chapter 4, is there any issue because it's still a beta version or it's supposed to end there in this version?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why must game make it so tough to make decisions sometimes.. feels bad wanting to go down Sung path but have to turn Vicky down! j/k I love that the writing/characters are good enough that you actually feel something when you make a decision.
For Sung ji path u need to turn down Ashley, u can get Vicky if u are on Ashley path and for Ashley u need to turn down Jenny, at least for the moment.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
They started rejecting my reports for this about a week ago too, still waiting for a reply on the ticket - I have no clue why and nobody's saying anything.
I also reported your torrents several times to be added to the OP (for different games) and always got a rejection as well.
So I decided to do some research and found this information:
  • Torrents are allowed, as long as they are accompanied by at least 3 of hosts officially accepted on this forum.
This is the official information given in the thread "Approved File Hosts [Updated 2021-11-04]"
https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2021-11-04.3432/

Current approved file hosts in alphabetical order:
  • - 20GB
  • - 1GB
  • - 50GB
  • - 100MB
  • - 50GB
  • - 5GB
  • - 100GB *Uses Coinhive miner
  • - 10GB
  • - 30GB
  • - 15GB
  • - 11GB
  • - 10GB
  • - 15GB
  • - 5GB
  • - 10GB *Recommend usage of an adblocker like ublock origin due to shady ads.
  • - 5GB
  • - Invite only
  • - 1GB
  • - 5GB
  • - 50GB
  • - 2GB
  • - 2GB
  • - 500MB
  • - 500MB
  • - 4GB
Exceptions:
  • Torrents are allowed, as long as they are accompanied by at least 3 of the above hosts
  • For 'Sims' content, is allowed, as long as links are accompanied by at least 1 mirror from the above approved hosts
The ideal requirements for an approved host are:
  • Full (or near full) speed downloads for free users
  • No or minimal wait times
  • No registration if possible
  • No scam ads
  • Must keep links active for at least 1 month (24h-7d file hosts are used for "hot" games to temporarily help alleviate traffic)
  • No traffic restrictions
If you feel another filehost meet the above criteria and isn't already in the approved list, please let a staff member know and we will review the host.

As a reminder to our users, any ad supported website can have scam ads, although we try our best to vet approved filehosts, due to the nature of online advertising there may still be an occasional rogue ad. It's recommended to run an adblocker such as "Ublock Origin" if possible.
:unsure: So now I'm wondering why your torrent for this game has been removed from OP and repeated report to add it back are always denied when according to the official position of the admins of this site given in the quoted thread it should be allowed since for this game we have at least 3 of the above hosts (we have in OP links from MEGA, ANONFILE, GOFILE).

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I like the game, but I am worried in a way. There are many patreon milkers that make games that just go on and on to milk the money. A game this good should not have that treatment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Regis NEX
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes