feiry007

Nov 15, 2021
you misunderstand me my brother I don't care about the sex

I'm very romantic and I absolutely love a good love story

love stories always warms my heart and make me feel better

when I'm feeling down

and in my opinion

mc and Jenny has one of the most beautiful and loving stories in all of visual novels

take this scene for example I don't know why but I always get choked up when I'm watching it touches me for some reason
View attachment 1501229
Bruh, you know any other games like this (Romantic Plot).

If so, recommend me some.

Sep 3, 2020
Bruh, you know any other games like this (Romantic Plot).

If so, recommend me some.
brother I will have to think about it see the thing is Jenny and the MC love story is very very very rare a lot of developers make the mistake of focusing only on sex sex sex

and not on emotions but I'm sure there is a few vn and for me I'm more interested in why people are having sex done the actual sex itself

you can try my list if you want

Summer's Gone

Chasing Sunsets

Three Rules of Life

Leap Of Faith

Intertwined

STWA: Unbroken

City of Broken Dreamers

there you go bro but remember brother Jenny and the MC have the best love story that has ever been created so I don't think some of these games can compare

except for summer's gone

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Why does MC look like a reptilian and why do half the renders have 1.5px white lines on the right and the bottom?
Does this get better later on?

P.S. The white lines are visible with the uncompressed version and no mods installed.
One does not ask about our Reptilian overlords!

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
For Sung ji path u need to turn down Ashley, u can get Vicky if u are on Ashley path and for Ashley u need to turn down Jenny, at least for the moment.
The problem I ran into is there are so few opportunities to make Sung Ji happy early on but it does get better later on.

-- Update --

Found this in the Ch 4 notes

5. Ashley route will block Vicky route progression

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
5. Ashley route will block Vicky route progression
Thats strange, if u are on Ashley path Vicky visits u. U can confess that u have feelings for her and she says she will visit u tonight.
While if u are not on Ashley path Sung ji visits u, also a choice to confess feelings and she will visit that night, u have no talk with Vicky thought.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Walkthrough won't be updated for beta releases.

Yes you have to download the whole game. Unlikely anyone would do an update patch for a beta.

A compressed version is available though (linked in the OP).

See Ahchi's gameplays, linked in the OP.

2853 in the beta. There will be more in the final public release.

Not for the beta. To get an impression of the beta content, see seniorboop's post.

Well TLG says otherwise:
So essentially, while I held out hope for a Jenny or Ashley centric mini harem/sharing path, it would seem for now Jade is the only possible poly/open relationship path leading to a mini-harem if not throuple? I do like her, just honestly as a FWB, so I was hoping for a more serious relationship with either Ashley or Jenny, but them being ok to occasionally hooking up with Jade or some of the other girls not looking for something exclusive...yet.

Any chance to this will have a harem ending?
Seriously? Did you not read any of the Dev notes or posts above yours?

Sep 3, 2020
So essentially, while I held out hope for a Jenny or Ashley centric mini harem/sharing path, it would seem for now Jade is the only possible poly/open relationship path leading to a mini-harem if not throuple? I do like her, just honestly as a FWB, so I was hoping for a more serious relationship with either Ashley or Jenny, but them being ok to occasionally hooking up with Jade or some of the other girls not looking for something exclusive...yet.

Seriously? Did you not read any of the Dev notes or posts above yours?
bro I hope you get what you want but for me monogamy is the only way

but seriously haram are everywhere

however monogamy is super rare

and an MC dat does not want to fuck every girl in sight is almost non-existent

so I don't mind if this game has a harem as long as it has a good monogamy root and I'm not forced into an open relationship

I just hope as the game goes on the MC does not act like a horny bastard out of nowhere

and for me. Seeing Jenny and the MC hugging seriously makes me cry every time and for me it would be ruined if they were not in a monogamous relationship

yanh

Jul 17, 2018

so I don't mind if this game has a harem as long as it has a good monogamy root and I'm not forced into an open relationship

I just hope as the game goes on the MC does not act like a horny bastard out of nowhere

and for me. Seeing Jenny and the MC hugging seriously makes me cry every time and for me it would be ruined if they were not in a monogamous relationship
well whatever, monogamy it is, but I want be monogamous with Sung ji lol and for some reason this game does not allow that (yet or dunno)

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021

Being monogamous is super easy.. barely an inconvenience. Just make sure you're only getting Likes with one person. Of course you'll need a play through per LI to get all the content but not a big deal :D

Sep 3, 2020
Being monogamous is super easy.. barely an inconvenience. Just make sure you're only getting Likes with one person. Of course you'll need a play through per LI to get all the content but not a big deal :D
thank you my dear brother

it just I have played games in the past that started with the monogamous option but as the game went on the personality of the mc changed and he started to fuck every girl in sight
and I couldn't do anything about it

so I'm just a little scared

this game is such a dream come true for me
I don't want this game to lose what makes it special to me so I'm a little paranoid

Reactions: NukaCola
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes