KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I wouldn't mind dark stuff if it was well handled but once again the game is totally schizophrenic.
What do you mean? I think it's perfectly reasonable to go to a movie with one group of friends while another group of friends is in hiding from an evil cartel.. yup.. perfectly reasonable... :cautious:

Just like it's reasonable to be in a situation where you are given a gun to protect your LI and then you go sleep in another room entirely so she has to go outside to find you.. oh and don't forget to put your gun in a desk because it's not like you might need the thing at a moments notice.. :cautious:

I'm actually not sure which of those is more f'n ridiculous..

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
so I'm just a little scared

this game is such a dream come true for me
I don't want this game to lose what makes it special to me so I'm a little paranoid
Understandable but so far it does seem very consistent in making it easy to skip LIs as opposed to other games that are full of content which makes no sense if you aren't going the harem route. It actually feels more like a single LI game with a sprinkling of multi LI on top and that has to change at some point to make the harem tag legit but I definitely don't see it making any sense that it goes full 23sis on us :D

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
bro I hope you get what you want but for me monogamy is the only way

but seriously haram are everywhere

however monogamy is super rare

and an MC dat does not want to fuck every girl in sight is almost non-existent

so I don't mind if this game has a harem as long as it has a good monogamy root and I'm not forced into an open relationship

I just hope as the game goes on the MC does not act like a horny bastard out of nowhere

and for me. Seeing Jenny and the MC hugging seriously makes me cry every time and for me it would be ruined if they were not in a monogamous relationship
Don't get me wrong, I want a solo path with Ashley and Jenny too, hell even Rebecca, those are just extra saves I have planned.

Understandable but so far it does seem very consistent in making it easy to skip LIs as opposed to other games that are full of content which makes no sense if you aren't going the harem route. It actually feels more like a single LI game with a sprinkling of multi LI on top and that has to change at some point to make the harem tag legit but I definitely don't see it making any sense that it goes full 23sis on us :D
Yeah the paths are a little hard to navigate atm. I wish it was a little clearer whose path leads to what content, especially for those of us looking for more than the standard 1 LI per playthrough path.

Sep 3, 2020
I just hope the game doesn't have to change

for people who don't like harem route.

Reactions: -Gunslingaa-

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Almost 10gb, and not a single torrent file. Servers seem to be 'merican because limited bandwidth...
Guess it's a pass.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is the smartphone chat system in this game relevant to the story?
It's implementation is pretty awful and I don't really want to use it, but I don't wanna miss any incel points for Sung-Ji.
You can get +1 points with some characters if you reply to their message but overall its not important. I don't think Sung-Ji ever text you so yeah you can ignore it.

Reactions: wiwem71072

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
brother I will have to think about it see the thing is Jenny and the MC love story is very very very rare a lot of developers make the mistake of focusing only on sex sex sex

and not on emotions but I'm sure there is a few vn and for me I'm more interested in why people are having sex done the actual sex itself

you can try my list if you want

Summer's Gone

Chasing Sunsets

Three Rules of Life

Leap Of Faith

Intertwined

STWA: Unbroken

City of Broken Dreamers

there you go bro but remember brother Jenny and the MC have the best love story that has ever been created so I don't think some of these games can compare

except for summer's gone
Spiitin' facts bro

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
brother I will have to think about it see the thing is Jenny and the MC love story is very very very rare a lot of developers make the mistake of focusing only on sex sex sex

and not on emotions but I'm sure there is a few vn and for me I'm more interested in why people are having sex done the actual sex itself

you can try my list if you want

Summer's Gone

Chasing Sunsets

Three Rules of Life

Leap Of Faith

Intertwined

STWA: Unbroken

City of Broken Dreamers

there you go bro but remember brother Jenny and the MC have the best love story that has ever been created so I don't think some of these games can compare

except for summer's gone
I assume those are just from an ongoing list so i'm sure Gods of Romance shall forgive that you did not have on that list egames such as: Acting Lessons and Melody...

BUT not to have on that list egames such as: Artemis (come on man, how could you not have this gem on that list!), Being a DIK, Glimpses of the Past, Become A Rock Star, The Entrepreneur, Matrix Hearts, Knockout Master, Hillside...

Oh boy, this heresy shall not be forgotten! Gods of Romance are angry!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure i too forgot to mention some good ones here... :KEK: *runs away fast and quiet*

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
what happens to those of us who played the moded version? we have to wait for the chapter 4 mod?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
what happens to those of us who played the moded version? we have to wait for the chapter 4 mod?
Yup. I'm in the same boat. So once Chapter 4 gets the full release, the mod will be updated and released. Unless you want to do a full reinstall, it's better to wait. Modded saves don't work very well with un-modded games.

Sep 3, 2020
I assume those are just from an ongoing list so i'm sure Gods of Romance shall forgive that you did not have on that list egames such as: Acting Lessons and Melody...

BUT not to have on that list egames such as: Artemis (come on man, how could you not have this gem on that list!), Being a DIK, Glimpses of the Past, Become A Rock Star, The Entrepreneur, Matrix Hearts, Knockout Master, Hillside...

Oh boy, this heresy shall not be forgotten! Gods of Romance are angry!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure i too forgot to mention some good ones here... :KEK: *runs away fast and quiet*
you're right my beloved brother I fuckd up but in my defense, I hate acting lessons that game broke me

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes