akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
How long does it usually take for the official release after beta?

Just wondering if I should play the beta or wait a little longer..

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

give it another few days maybe. I'm guessing the end of the week or the beginning of next at the latest.

I haven't touched the beta so I'm on edge myself waiting for the full release.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

Judging by the comments of the past few pages, they say it usually takes around 2 weeks after the release of the beta. Since beta was released on 12 November, so maybe by 26 November we will have the gold version of the game.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Will there be more scenes with jenny and Ashley in the ch4 gold
Or Scenes with the other girls
I think it will have more scenes with the other girls but if you want my honest opinion I don't care about the other girls Jenny is the only girl for me

besides I got everything I ever wanted from this update so I'm good

as long as I get to spend time with Jenny I am good it doesn't even have to be sex

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
I think it will have more scenes with the other girls but if you want my honest opinion I don't care about the other girls Jenny is the only girl for me

besides I got everything I ever wanted from this update so I'm good

as long as I get to spend time with Jenny I am good it doesn't even have to be sex
Holy shit mate that's the same what i was thinking...as long as i got to spend time with Jenny I'm always happy as hell...and the scene where MC got beaten up by marcus and then when she saw him with his bruises that scene was soooooo priceless and melt touched my Fuckin heart. nonetheless I'm all good with this update as u are so i think we practically got what we wanted, looking forward to gold.

Sep 3, 2020
Holy shit mate that's the same what i was thinking...as long as i got to spend time with Jenny I'm always happy as hell...and the scene where MC got beaten up by marcus and then when she saw him with his bruises that scene was soooooo priceless and melt touched my Fuckin heart. nonetheless I'm all good with this update as u are so i think we practically got what we wanted, looking forward to gold.
brother do you remember the first day we met Jenny it was love at first sight for us from that moment we wanted no other girl in the game

screenshot0002.png

and oh my god brother yes that scene was amazing but don't forget I am the guy who cried his eyes out when Jenny.and the MC hugged

in his room remember
screenshot0003.png

screenshot0004.png

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
brother do you remember the first day we met Jenny it was love at first sight for us from that moment we wanted no other girl in the game

View attachment 1503252

and oh my god brother yes that scene was amazing but don't forget I am the guy who cried his eyes out when Jenny.and the MC hugged

in his room remember
View attachment 1503259

View attachment 1503261
Yep the day when we met her it was def love at first sight and the scene in chapter 4 (after he got beaten up and met jenny)almost made me cried

I definitely didn't to go harem route tbh, brother i dnt like harem. Jenny will always be my favourite.
My eyes was only set in her and i enjoyed every moment with her

Sep 3, 2020
Yep the day when we met her it was def love at first sight and the scene in chapter 4 (after he got beaten up and met jenny)almost made me cried

I definitely didn't to go harem route tbh, brother i dnt like harem. Jenny will always be my favourite.
My eyes was only set in her and i enjoyed every moment with her
this was the scene.that Got to me

it was so simple and yet so beautiful I couldn't hold back the tears you ever heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words

they're not saying anything in this scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, I just played the beta, here are my thoughts about Ashley's route:

I don't like the fact, at the end, Ashley and Jenny talk on the roof about their feelings for the MC. In my game, I barely have a handful of points with any of the other girls. Turned down Jenny at every twist and turn, told Ashley several times I loved her, and I know, from using the Ch3 Mod that I'm automatically locked and other routes are disabled, because I confessed to Ashley.

And yet, the game seems to want me to make a choice again going forward. How many times to do I have to reject Jenny for her to get the picture? I absolutely LOVED the love scene at the end, and it's one of the best ones I have ever seen in these VNs (it ranks up there with Katie's CoBD long lewd scenes in Ch 6 & 10)

I showed Jenny throughout the entire first 4 chapters absolutely no interest, and I was hoping some sort of closure with that where she got the idea I don't want my MC to be with her, so it still feels like a tug of war between Ashley and Jenny over the MC.

To me, Jenny's a 5th wheel. Usually I don't spout off about VN routes because they're normally straightforward. Here's the girl you want, and here's the way to get her. Cut and dry, plain and simple. This game, after professing love MANY times to Ashley, Jenny's still interested whereas my MC could give a flying shit-fuck about her romantically or sexually.

Get a clue woman!

I don't know how many seasons this is planning to go, but I better see a lot more black and white in these routes rather than shades of gray.

When I played through Ch3 with the mod before the CH4 beta came out, all the other routes when it came to Jenny and her gang or Ashley's friends were disabled, yet It seems I'm going to be forced, AGAIN, to choose between the two main girls, especially after deflowering Ashy?

Really?

*rant over*

Last edited:

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
can someone explain to me what is in this update about? [Ch. 4 BETA Gold]
need the change log so bad....

is there any updates coming after this ? or this is just the current version of chapter 4 ?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
can someone explain to me what is in this update about? [Ch. 4 BETA Gold]
need the change log so bad....

is there any updates coming after this ? or this is just the current version of chapter 4 ?
it's the BETA for chapter 4. It's not full or complete. There will be more things added to it once the FULL/GOLD version gets released.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Being monogamous is super easy.. barely an inconvenience. Just make sure you're only getting Likes with one person. Of course you'll need a play through per LI to get all the content but not a big deal :D
I was so tempted to share my perspective in real life, but I think I'll leave it alone. ;)

r0nnie

Apr 11, 2020
The main male character just sucks. All those cool girls around are falling in love with him and give everything for this walking male camera with a dick. I don't like those type of main character at all. I mean if you called yourself MAIN - then you have to be interesting, you have to do something do develop and to deserve friendship and love and to deserve screen time. But all I can see is something like a furniture imitation with right or wrong text to answer. Right after this MAIN character get a gun in his hands he should just shoot himself for the good. So good renders of girls with passion and details and yet so boring and awful main character. I'm really disappointed.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
The main male character just sucks. All those cool girls around are falling in love with him and give everything for this walking male camera with a dick. I don't like those type of main character at all. I mean if you called yourself MAIN - then you have to be interesting, you have to do something do develop and to deserve friendship and love and to deserve screen time. But all I can see is something like a furniture imitation with right or wrong text to answer. Right after this MAIN character get a gun in his hands he should just shoot himself for the good. So good renders of girls with passion and details and yet so boring and awful main character. I'm really disappointed.
first of all he is a shy and humble Farm Boy and he's not a womanizer like every other mc

but he does show interest in girls that he has high relationship points with but he is a very shy guy

that's why the girls like him because he doesn't try to hit on them or feed them a line or trying to get them into bed like every guy that the girls ever met

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes