PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I have but one request, and this is to please put in a way to name all the different saves I need for all these amazing girls.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I've only played up to the train journey and while the renders and character models are generally okay they look to be overly denoised in some situations and in others lack of attention paid to skin, especially in close ups. I love piercings personally but in Daz they need to often be tweaked per render

Inkedscreenshot0001_LI.jpg Inkedscreenshot0002_LI.jpg Inkedscreenshot0004_LI.jpg Inkedscreenshot0005_LI.jpg

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I've only played up to the train journey and while the renders and character models are generally okay they look to be overly denoised in some situations and in others lack of attention paid to skin, especially in close ups. I love piercings personally but in Daz they need to often be tweaked per render

View attachment 1505583 View attachment 1505584 View attachment 1505585 View attachment 1505586
The other problem apart from the one you are marking, is the almost total lack of the use of "Dforce" in the clothing of their renderings, it is a shame, because generally it does an excellent job.

Reactions: weirdscix

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I have but one request, and this is to please put in a way to name all the different saves I need for all these amazing girls.
I know in Chapter 3 you can name the saves. Wait until the full release comes I'm sure you'll be able to that again
TLG hasn't added named saves to any version, but there's a mod for that (called Save Patch in the OP). It's been updated for Ch 4 beta.

The multi-mod adds named saves too, but hasn't been updated yet (since it's still in beta).

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It seemed to be extremely short for me, i loaded a save from Ch3 where they are in the dorm and are going to a theater, a while before the end of ch 3, then there is the movie scene that i already saw in ch 3 then a little scene with Ashley in the park and i was sent back to the menu!!??
It seems like i didn't get any content from ch 4.
I don't get it, i loaded a save from the final version of ch 3 so it should be fine.
It was said that Ashley route was already done in ch 4, so there must be a problem!

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
For who cannot start ch.4

1. Open game\SCENES\Prologue\Pro_1.rpy
2. Go to the bottom row.
3. write ' call chp_4_start' between ' call chp3_start' and ' return'

call chp1_start
call chp2_start
label ch2_wt_fix:
call chp3_start
call chp_4_start <---add this line
return

4. save it and restart the game.
In D:\AOA Academy Ch4 Beta Gold\game\SCENES i only have one folder : "Chapter3".
Could you post "the pro1.rpy" file corrected ?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It seemed to be extremely short for me, i loaded a save from Ch3 where they are in the dorm and are going to a theater, a while before the end of ch 3, then there is the movie scene that i already saw in ch 3 then a little scene with Ashley in the park and i was sent back to the menu!!??
It seems like i didn't get any content from ch 4.
I don't get it, i loaded a save from the final version of ch 3 so it should be fine.
It was said that Ashley route was already done in ch 4, so there must be a problem!
modded save? I've tried loading a few saves and I just get knocked back to the main menu. Got far on one save but it ended in a strange way

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
As I understand it, this isn't the final version of chapter 4, right? I got confused since I always thought "gold" meant it was the final version.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes