Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
If he's just trying to please supporters, then he must be just in it for financial reasons.
If his supporters aren't happy and stop supporting him, no more game. A lot of these kind of games get abandoned because they lose supporters and can't afford to continue. Imagine the pressure that puts on you.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
He makes almost 5k a month for this game. He can afford to hire a freelancer to give him a hand with things if it's that bad.
$4.5k (he recently got a boost in supporters, he had less than $3.5k last time I checked and only little over $2k when chapter 2 was released). And he hopefully and most likely has since we are getting this update so soon. He's proberbly also working full time on it now (he had a job during the development of the first 2-3 chapters to finance it) and bought the new rig he needed to make better scenes.
So hopefully things will get better soon. However, when it comes to the story it's still the work of an amateur, so people shouldn't expect professional writing.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't think the game says whether the safety was on or not.
But even if it was it's no guarantee the gun won't fire.
The safety could simply be broken or assembled incorrectly and have no effect
I just played the scene an hour ago. The first thing she explains is how the safety works and to never take it off unless he plans on using the gun so I'm pretty sure it's on. She also personally took care of the gun and seem to be an expert. But yeah, you should still be extra careful.

Reactions: wiwem71072

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
If his supporters aren't happy and stop supporting him, no more game. A lot of these kind of games get abandoned because they lose supporters and can't afford to continue. Imagine the pressure that puts on you.
I wouldn't make a game for financial reasons, I would make it because I want to tell a story and if people wanted to support me while doing that fair enough, but I wouldn't rush or change the game to keep people happy

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I wouldn't make a game for financial reasons, I would make it because I want to tell a story and if people wanted to support me while doing that fair enough, but I wouldn't rush or change the game to keep people happy
So, you would rather not be able to make the game? Because without money to finance it, that's pretty much what happens. If he loses supporters there will be no game. All his hard work will be for nothing.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
edit: And I also don't like that the game makes tries to display another college game in a bad light, while being much worse compared to it
You mean those guys with jackets. I thought that was funny :ROFLMAO:
Personally as far as story and characters go I like this game better than "other college game". There is actual romantic story here instead just going around banging sluts and do goofy stuff. (I hasn't play EP8 yet, still downloading so maybe I will change my mind after that, who know)

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
You need money to live though.
And if you have to work an exhausting dead-end job all day there's little time to work on your game.
Plenty of people have hobbies and don't expect payment for it. Getting off point though, which is that pandering to supporters leads to an inferior game

Reactions: alpharenji2

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
I have no problems with suspension of disbelief, to certain degree, neither do i expect a fully realistic story or MC.
The thing is, the game takes itself serious, it wants portray serious drama and heavy topics/backstorys/emotions, which is fine. But if u make this kind of heavy topics a major point and so far it is, i expect a semi-realistic solution and behavior of the characters in this situations.

If u have the current problems and the next days they spend their time on happy dates or something similiar, without a care in the world, than thats just poor writing, which i can't take serious, the same goes for the drama at that point.
Really than just drop the heavy themes/drama altogether and go for something more lighthearted.
I appreciate what you said. I do like serious drama and heavy theme games, you name them like SG, 3ROL etc. But things are getting way too much awkward.

In terms of backstories, except Valery and Jenny, others 7 characters don't have any serious heart touching backstorys.(Fact)

Just giving my opinions, my expectations from this game had always been high since beginning, which i shouldn't had to.

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
Storyline AoA really like, but I confused. Hashtag Harem is there not by accident? Everything turns like that - all "harem" at be included at best a choice with two girls. Or im mistake, and all girls be available?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do you need to replay Chapter 4 to see the very important new Sung Ji scenes?
Obviously yes; from now on it will be a scene included in Ch4 of the game.
That's why people should have the patience not to play BETA versions of any game.

BTW the dev didn't say it was very important. Maybe she just farts and the MC tells her she's a pig or something.

Jul 4, 2018
I appreciate what you said. I do like serious drama and heavy theme games, you name them like SG, 3ROL etc. But things are getting way too much awkward.

In terms of backstories, except Valery and Jenny, others 7 characters don't have any serious heart touching backstorys.(Fact)

Just giving my opinions, my expectations from this game had always been high since beginning, which i shouldn't had to.
Jade was a child sex worker...how is that not a serious backstory

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Obviously yes; from now on it will be a scene included in Ch4 of the game.
That's why people should have the patience not to play BETA versions of any game.

BTW the dev didn't say it was very important. Maybe she just farts and the MC tells her she's a pig or something.
Rule of thumb. Always use a separate saves file for alpha/beta version and when the full version released load a last save from the previous full version and replay from there.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Rule of thumb. Use a separate saves file for alpha/beta version and when the full version released load a last save from the previous full version and replay from there.
Yeah, I can see why people would do that.
In my case I just prefer to enjoy the whole complete experience a few days later. It makes it more rewarding for me.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes