Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Jade was a child sex worker...how is that not a serious backstory
It is not, bcoz it's her profession and many fosters had to go through such situations, it's just bad destiny that we feel sad about. But that didn't harm her physically or mentally if so she didn't forcely stop this. But She didn't had to suffer like "Valery"

Even thought all this discussions/arguements will carry on, but that doesn't immune the flaws within the game, only driving force is their pathetic situations and catchy plots. Speaking about plots they are really stupid and unreal.:cautious:

Last edited:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Judging by the preview for the gold version, I guess we are gonna get a little more closer to Aurora. Aurora's content is always welcome, people have waited long enough for her content. Hope there's more to her than just a few minutes of screentime in the gold version... Though I know that's very optimistic of me:HideThePain:

At least I have Vicky and Sung Ji's route to look forward to in the gold version:love:

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Hot dammit why is this game so good!!!!! It literally fixed my impotence. The relationship with Jenny is just so hot and realistic! But I'm still waiting for my lovely Aurora and Elizabeth's path. Please make more stories towards them and don't just make them side characters with no romance ending. That will just break my heart.......

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
It is not, bcoz it's her profession and many fosters had to go through such situations, it's just bad destiny that we feel sad about. But that didn't harm her physically or mentally if so she didn't forcely stop this. But She didn't had to suffer like "Valery"

Even thought all this discussions/arguements will carry on, but that doesn't immune the flaws within the game, only driving force is their pathetic situations and catchy plots. Speaking about plots they are really stupid and unreal.:cautious:
While I agree that the plots are stupid and unreal.

If you think that being forced into prostitution as a child doesn't physically or mentally harm someone, then you are a class a fucking idiot

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I was so happy that things finally started to move with the Sung Ji route in chapter 3, I am so looking forward to more! And your tease made me really excited for the gold version!:love:
I was relieved to find that there was a major progression for Sung-Ji's path in this chapter. And to think that's it's still in beta and there's more to come for her in the gold version just fills me with hope.

I have said it many times but I'll say it again, Sung-Ji is one of the best looking Asian girls I have seen in games like these. But it's not just her looks, but also her personality and backstory just hits home with me. Though it's already confirmed that Sung-Ji will get a some new scenes for the gold version, I hope we get to see a fair bit of her content.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I was relieved to find that there was a major progression for Sung-Ji's path in this chapter. And to think that's it's still in beta and there's more to come for her in the gold version just fills me with hope.

I have said it many times but I'll say it again, Sung-Ji is one of the best looking Asian girls I have seen in games like these. But it's not just her looks, but also her personality and backstory just hits home with me. Though it's already confirmed that Sung-Ji will get a some new scenes for the gold version, I hope we get to see a fair bit of her content.
I feel the same. She's so different from how girls usually are in games like this. He did an excellent job on both her looks and her personality.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Valerie is orphaned abused child also, Jen is orphan abused child, Reb is orphan child who is so self conscious she does not know how to interpret male older friends of her parents coming for her,
like are they trying to get in her pants, are they tryina force her into blackmail for helping her succeed?

All of these wonderful babes share the orphan story with MC, Val and Reb lost them to death,
Jen was a pitty adoptee of a well off baron who blackmailed / emotionally blackmailed his business partner
into offering his only daughter into this arranged marriage for Adam.

It could even be true that adopting Jen was a gift for Adam - a girl to play with at home.
That @#%@#$%^#$^%#$!!!!!!

Jade was a child sex worker...how is that not a serious backstory

Hot dammit why is this game so good!!!!! It literally fixed my impotence. The relationship with Jenny is just so hot and realistic! But I'm still waiting for my lovely Aurora and Elizabeth's path. Please make more stories towards them and don't just make them side characters with no romance ending. That will just break my heart.......
While I agree that the plots are stupid and unreal.

If you think that being forced into prostitution as a child doesn't physically or mentally harm someone, then you are a class a fucking idiot
Whether you go into this story bang driven or story driven .. we got something for you:
” Victims of the formal definition of Stockholm syndrome develop "positive feelings toward their captors and sympathy for their causes and goals, and negative feelings toward the police or authorities". These symptoms often follow escaped victims back into their previously ordinary lives. ”

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
TrueLoveGames Please Add A Guide Walkthrough for the Game not able to choose Right Choices for the Girl Path. Feels like you cannot enjoy the game fully if you don't know about what choice need to choose to win that girl for a new scene.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
TrueLoveGames Please Add A Guide Walkthrough for the Game not able to choose Right Choices for the Girl Path. Feels like you cannot enjoy the game fully if you don't know about what choice need to choose to win that girl for a new scene.
Yeah, that is a problem. You don't know what choice will lock out a scene in the future. Like I learned on my Sung Ji playthrough when also being on Vicky's path ment I couldn't get the movie scene with Sung Ji and had to replay and make sure to NOT be on Vicky's path. From now on I'll make sure to only be on one girl's path per playthrough. I'd rather have 10+ playthroughs starting now than suddenly realize I'm locked out from someone in chapter 10.

Cdragom91

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, that is a problem. You don't know what choice will lock out a scene in the future. Like I learned on my Sung Ji playthrough when also being on Vicky's path ment I couldn't get the movie scene with Sung Ji and had to replay and make sure to NOT be on Vicky's path. From now on I'll make sure to only be on one girl's path per playthrough. I'd rather have 10+ playthroughs starting now than suddenly realize I'm locked out from someone in chapter 10.
I have 8 saves (one for each girl) the story of this game is sensational, i replay only for remember sometimes, but show us the choice correct for each girl wold be incredible

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I totally agree. I can't be the only one have to reload a saves because I accident got locked into other characters route I don't want right? For ex when Ashley invite you to hangout at evening on day 1 there is no indication at all that it will blocked Jenny date/Jenny route. I thought its just a friendly hangout so there is no reason not to accept. Same with Valery invite you to the gym will cause you missed the whole pool scene with Rebecca/Jade.
This could be solve by maybe add a inner dialogue for MC before the choices. Somthing like: Should I hangout with Ashley tonight. But what if Jenny need me to do some work later? That will give players a indication on what scenes they will missed if they accept

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes