mma456

Dec 2, 2018
In the whole update ? :cry:

I haven't played it yet, I'm still waiting the gold version. She is my main interest. :(
I'll look through the gold script when it drops Sunday and post my findings here

Apparently gold will have content for the LIs neglected in beta
Rebecca is not one of the LI's who will be getting content in Chap 4's Gold version. TLG said it himself, " The public version will add a few new scenes, Notably for Jade, Sung-Ji, Aurora, Elizabeth, Vicky, and Jenny. "

Maybe we could get some few new dialogues/scene from her but that's it, she won't be the focus in the Gold version.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Anyone with latest patreon post

Hi! I'm at the last few testing phases of the public version. Soon enough, uploads will begin once I feel that it's ready for release.
Wallpapers for Gold and Violet will also come on the same date. I apologize for the slight delay since my focus is purely on the release right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
It's already 29 where is it then? I'm keen for it.
This rule applies to pretty much every VN. When given a range of possible dates, it'll always be the very last day unless delayed.

On that last day, it always be towards the end of that day. Check back in 12 or so hours.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
da

ok so gotta wait for the gold version of episode 4
The Ashley scene is in the beta 100% complete but its a crime scene, you're running a red light and the dev went for full immersion. If menstrual blood makes your pp soft i'd avoid it.

Suman8274

Jan 25, 2019
The Ashley scene is in the beta 100% complete but its a crime scene, you're running a red light and the dev went for full immersion. If menstrual blood makes your pp soft i'd avoid it.
nah... sex is sex... no banging jenny in this episode?????????

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes