Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
As I understand it, this isn't the final version of chapter 4, right? I got confused since I always thought "gold" meant it was the final version.

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
Just curious but what do you like about Sung ji? Pink color? A cup?. If you just want a Korean GF Rebecca is MUCH BETTER CHOICE.
she is cute, small, does not have fake huge boobs like 95% of games here, and mostly I like her behavior and personality, tho I forgot already, did not play the update yet..
..anyway my fiance is tiny cutie filipina, but that is just tiny bonus reason

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
she is cute, small, does not have fake huge boobs like 95% of games here, and mostly I like her behavior and personality, tho I forgot already, did not play the update yet..
..anyway my fiance is tiny cutie filipina, but that is just tiny bonus reason
Yeah, I fell for her the moment I saw her for these reasons.

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
I thought this game would be more and more interesting but I was wrong. Too much bait to makes us think it will be exciting in the next update, but it's quite boring. Plus that too many vesion. Beta gold? and gold?? Why??

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I thought this game would be more and more interesting but I was wrong. Too much bait to makes us think it will be exciting in the next update, but it's quite boring. Plus that too many vesion. Beta gold? and gold?? Why??
It's just beta and gold bro. Beta first, then gold.

is there any sex scene in this update? Please tell me..
There's a full PIV Ashley scene already in beta and a Jade scene that'll be in gold. Potentially kung-fu chick too.

So, im started the game. Second act aand for some reason there is a strong suspicion a vampires-plot?
Vampires...? Lmao

Aurora really busy with her work :HideThePain: ten renders and wave. She knows MC for two weeks so it's normal I think, hope for more time with her in next updates. Nice game overall.
Yeah, when I looked at the script this episode really only features Ashley, Jenny, Sung-Ji, and Kung-fu Chick w/ some minor Jade on the side. Everyone else gets barely any shine with Aurora getting by far the least. You can already declare your love for two of the LIs and her route hasn't opened yet, it's kind of weird.

He seems innocent, humble and dumb, bcoz he was designed in such a way, so that the author can sell emotions, and customers are buying it, it's that simple. :KEK:
I saw some of the Jenny dialogue looking through the script and I already know that route is going to leave me with a sore face. I really wish MC would stop being written as such a herb. The "will they or wont they" dynamic with Jenny is annoying rather than interesting.

this was the scene.that Got to me

it was so simple and yet so beautiful I couldn't hold back the tears you ever heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words

they're not saying anything in this scene

but they're also saying everything that needs to be said at the same time without using words
View attachment 1503324

View attachment 1503325

View attachment 1503326
I can easily scroll past obvious spoilers in text posts but these screenshots are doing too much bro, please hide these for those of us waiting for gold.

Looking through the script is a lot different than looking at the actual scenes.

Will there be more scenes with jenny and Ashley in the ch4 gold
Or Scenes with the other girls
Other than kung-fu chick who will seemingly have an end of chapter scene I don't think so. Looking at the variables for chp. 4 there's still an unused variable for Jenny but that's it.

This update was fucking piece of shit. Kindly don't waste you time on it
Lol you can at least leave some decent feedback. Pretty sure the dev creeps this thread.

Sep 3, 2020
It's just beta and gold bro. Beta first, then gold.

There's a full PIV Ashley scene already in beta and a Jade scene that'll be in gold. Potentially kung-fu chick too.

Vampires...? Lmao

Yeah, when I looked at the script this episode really only features Ashley, Jenny, Sung-Ji, and Kung-fu Chick w/ some minor Jade on the side. Everyone else gets barely any shine with Aurora getting by far the least. You can already declare your love for two of the LIs and her route hasn't opened yet, it's kind of weird.

I saw some of the Jenny dialogue looking through the script and I already know that route is going to leave me with a sore face. I really wish MC would stop being written as such a herb. The "will they or wont they" dynamic with Jenny is annoying rather than interesting.

I can easily scroll past obvious spoilers in text posts but these screenshots are doing too much bro, please hide these for those of us waiting for gold.

Looking through the script is a lot different than looking at the actual scenes.

Other than kung-fu chick who will seemingly have an end of chapter scene I don't think so. Looking at the variables for chp. 4 there's still an unused variable for Jenny but that's it.

Lol you can at least leave some decent feedback. Pretty sure the dev creeps this thread.
sorry bro my bad I keep forgetting to do that

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021

Indeed it is, most of the current drama are getting more harder to embrace, there is a pacing issues within the story, which is kinda annoying, there is constant flow of same content, they needs some break, i don't understand where's the rush, we have other characters to carry on.

And then our puppet MC, how long! this game needs to be bidirectional, it is as if MC is non-functional.

Episodes 3 & 4 provides us with same old emotional drama, roleplaying and kidnapping, at first that retired agent got kidnapped and now MC, give us some break man. Things are getting so boring rather than interesting no fun to read.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Indeed it is, most of the current drama are getting more harder to embrace, there is a pacing issues within the story, which is kinda annoying, there is constant flow of same content, they needs some break, i don't understand where's the rush, we have other characters to carry on.

And then our puppet MC, how long! this game needs to be bidirectional, it's is as if MC is non-functional.

Episodes 3 & 4 provides us with same old emotional drama, roleplaying and kidnapping, at first that retired agent got kidnapped and now MC, give us some break man. Things are not getting so boring rather than interesting no fun to read.
And how would u realistically implement a break at the moment ?
The dev has made Adam into a psychopath, which has no qualms about getting MC or LI's killed, he has no plan to stop, Mafia is after MC & LI's, they need to watch out for their lifes 24/7 and than there is that party in a few days, which will decide MC/Jennys future...

Before u can do anything like a break/romance/relaxing Adam needs to be dealt with, as well as the last reminding Mafia member, which is after Jenny's head.

Reactions: ename144

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
And how would u realistically implement a break at the moment ?
The dev has made Adam into a psychopath, which has no qualms about getting MC or LI's killed, he has no plan to stop, Mafia is after MC & LI's, they need to watch out for their lifes 24/7 and than there is that party in a few days, which will decide MC/Jennys future...

Before u can do anything like a break/romance/relaxing Adam needs to be dealt with, as well as the last reminding Mafia member, which is after Jenny's head.
We can implement break, like i said we have other characters to carry on the journey, there's no need pull some characters back to back on to continue same drama, they can be paced by reducing their role on each part.

And I don't understand why ppl take such games so seriously. In real american village boys are not such dumb, they knows how to avoid such situations! and the whole game doesn't make us feel any kind of realism.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
We can implement break, like i said we have other characters to carry on the journey, there's no need pull some characters back to back on to continue same drama, they can be paced by reducing their role on each part.

And I don't understand why ppl take such games so seriously. In real american village boys are not such dumb, they knows how to avoid such situations! and the whole game doesn't make us feel any kind of realism.
I have no problems with suspension of disbelief, to certain degree, neither do i expect a fully realistic story or MC.
The thing is, the game takes itself serious, it wants portray serious drama and heavy topics/backstorys/emotions, which is fine. But if u make this kind of heavy topics a major point and so far it is, i expect a semi-realistic solution and behavior of the characters in this situations.

If u have the current problems and the next days they spend their time on happy dates or something similiar, without a care in the world, than thats just poor writing, which i can't take serious, the same goes for the drama at that point.
Really than just drop the heavy themes/drama altogether and go for something more lighthearted.

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
People are expecting way too much from a game made by one amateur who has been open about not being good at code or animations.
The guy is doing the best he can. He must have worked his butt off to get another chapter out so soon. The number of errors in chapter 3 and the fact that he still hasn't had the time to fix the errors in previous chapters show how stressed he must be at this point trying to please his supporters (something that's obvious with how the Ashley romance suddenly are moving again sooner than what was promised).
I'm actually kind of worried that the guy will overwork himself as some of the other game creators have done, ending with the game being on hold for a year.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
People are expecting way too much from a game made by one amateur who has been open about not being good at code or animations.
The guy is doing the best he can. He must have worked his butt off to get another chapter out so soon. The number of errors in chapter 3 and the fact that he still hasn't had the time to fix the errors in previous chapters show how stressed he must be at this point trying to please his supporters (something that's obvious with how the Ashley romance suddenly are moving again sooner than what was promised).
I'm actually kind of worried that the guy will overwork himself as some of the other game creators have done, ending with the game being on hold for a year.
The majority of games on this site are by single developers, a lot of them new to game development totally. I played it initially and wasn't impressed, but I did think maybe I was too harsh and tried replaying it.

There are so many grammatical/spelling errors that it's obvious very little editing/checking has taken place. Same with renders, lots of clipping issues etc.

If he's just trying to please supporters, then he must be just in it for financial reasons.

Isn't Clint the Detective? This is when she goes to visit her brother

screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png

Reactions: dosenspezi

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
He makes almost 5k a month for this game. He can afford to hire a freelancer to give him a hand with things if it's that bad.

Reactions: weirdscix
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes