r0nnie

Apr 11, 2020
first of all he is a shy and humble Farm Boy and he's not a womanizer like every other mc

but he does show interest in girls that he has high relationship points with but he is a very shy guy

that's why the girls like him because he doesn't try to hit on them or feed them a line or trying to get them into bed like every guy that the girls ever met
Then I'm really sorry for all girls in this game because this type of character do not deserve any of them. Stupid and boring man in the the world of beautiful and strong woman. Pathetic

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Then I'm really sorry for all girls in this game because this type of character do not deserve any of them. Stupid and boring man in the the world of beautiful and strong woman. Pathetic
I silently refer to him as "corn cob" when I'm playing; he's a farm-boy rube in my eyes and he's certainly one of the more unique looking MCs in these games. Many things bother me with this game, which is why I keep uninstalling and coming back to it.

Surely don't like the route-volleyball that's in this game. I vented about this earlier in the day when I went through the Beta for the first time. I don't know where TLG is going with this game (how many episodes, seasons, etc) but I surely don't want to be waiting another 2 or so years for the end of this, especially at my age (I'll be 47 in 5 months)

I wanted to fucking KILL(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Adam in this game and I was raging pretty hard to the point I had to put on music (Band-Maid) to calm down.

I don't see the routes so clear as I would see them in the other games. I haven't touched Jen AT ALL and yet she still has interest in my MC, who has basically cold shouldered her at every turn and attempt.

If this is going to be one of those "drama for the sake of drama" games, no thanks. I have a few other games that do it better.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Alright, I just played the beta, here are my thoughts about Ashley's route:

I don't like the fact, at the end, Ashley and Jenny talk on the roof about their feelings for the MC. In my game, I barely have a handful of points with any of the other girls. Turned down Jenny at every twist and turn, told Ashley several times I loved her, and I know, from using the Ch3 Mod that I'm automatically locked and other routes are disabled, because I confessed to Ashley.

And yet, the game seems to want me to make a choice again going forward. How many times to do I have to reject Jenny for her to get the picture? I absolutely LOVED the love scene at the end, and it's one of the best ones I have ever seen in these VNs (it ranks up there with Katie's CoBD long lewd scenes in Ch 6 & 10)

I showed Jenny throughout the entire first 4 chapters absolutely no interest, and I was hoping some sort of closure with that where she got the idea I don't want my MC to be with her, so it still feels like a tug of war between Ashley and Jenny over the MC.

To me, Jenny's a 5th wheel. Usually I don't spout off about VN routes because they're normally straightforward. Here's the girl you want, and here's the way to get her. Cut and dry, plain and simple. This game, after professing love MANY times to Ashley, Jenny's still interested whereas my MC could give a flying shit-fuck about her romantically or sexually.

Get a clue woman!

I don't know how many seasons this is planning to go, but I better see a lot more black and white in these routes rather than shades of gray.

When I played through Ch3 with the mod before the CH4 beta came out, all the other routes when it came to Jenny and her gang or Ashley's friends were disabled, yet It seems I'm going to be forced, AGAIN, to choose between the two main girls, especially after deflowering Ashy?

Really?

*rant over*
It seems to me like the dev expects the player to embrace the harem aspect of the game. I can see it going the way of another collage game where everyone loves everyone no matter what. Healing though sex I guess. Either that or it's just another insert point for the already over the top drama.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It seems to me like the dev expects the player to embrace the harem aspect of the game. I can see it going the way of another collage game where everyone loves everyone no matter what. Healing though sex I guess. Either that or it's just another insert point for the already over the top drama.
I have no interest in harem stuff in this game. I only have one harem based game in my arsenal and that's only because of one character whom I adore.

I'm getting mixed signals from this game. As I mentioned earlier, when I used the mod for Ch3, and I confessed to Ashley, all the other routes (well, most of them minus Elizabeth and Aurora) were disabled. I figured, ok, no bullshit from Jenny or anybody else I don't want my MC to deal with.

That talk that Ash had on the roof with Jenny pissed me off because how the fuck can she still be interested in my MC if I've ignored her at every curve and turn and my MC has told Ashley several times her loves her? And now, at the end of Ch 4 (AND the sex scene with Ash) Jenny still wants a piece of him?

Give me a fucking break

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have no interest in harem stuff in this game. I only have one harem based game in my arsenal and that's only because of one character whom I adore.

I'm getting mixed signals from this game. As I mentioned earlier, when I used the mod for Ch3, and I confessed to Ashley, all the other routes (well, most of them minus Elizabeth and Aurora) were disabled. I figured, ok, no bullshit from Jenny or anybody else I don't want my MC to deal with.

That talk that Ash had on the roof with Jenny pissed me off because how the fuck can she still be interested in my MC if I've ignored her at every curve and turn and my MC has told Ashley several times her loves her? And now, at the end of Ch 4 (AND the sex scene with Ash) Jenny still wants a piece of him?

Give me a fucking break
That's what I mean, it feels very forced and unnatural to me. Also how is your elf doing ;) ?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That's what I mean, it feels very forced and unnatural to me. Also how is your elf doing ;) ?
Yeah I've steered away from several games this past year with forced drama or things that made no sense. I'd like to hear from TLG themselves about this. I want to know what the hell is going on with the routes. I've been completely devoted to Ashley in this game, and at my age, just give it to me straight; one girl, no more, no less. Just give me Ashley and all the other ones can fuck off.

I don't want unnecessary drama (I could play a certain like-themed game for that) and if it goes into the following chapters/seasons and nothing is clear cut, I'm finally giving this game up for good. I want to hear it from TLG about this route BS or at least someone who has studied the flags/factors/variants inside this game if I am safe or not with only being with Ashley.

I sure as hell don't want to go through another bunch of chapters and find out or realize my MC's devotion to Ashley means nothing. And I sure as hell don't have the patience to wait another two or however amount of years to see if the loyalty to ONE GIRL pays off or means anything.

My other VNs I know who I'm getting in the end, this one just seems like it's not following a certain script.

and by the way....

...Going through the other game later in the week to be honest. Can't wait to see my cute lil elf again :love:

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah I've steered away from several games this past year with forced drama or things that made no sense. I'd like to hear from TLG themselves about this. I want to know what the hell is going on with the routes. I've been completely devoted to Ashley in this game, and at my age, just give it to me straight; one girl, no more, no less. Just give me Ashley and all the other ones can fuck off.

I don't want unnecessary drama (I could play a certain like-themed game for that) and if it goes into the following chapters/seasons and nothing is clear cut, I'm finally giving this game up for good. I want to hear it from TLG about this route BS or at least someone who has studied the flags/factors/variants inside this game if I am safe or not with only being with Ashley.

and by the way....

...Going through the other game later in the week to be honest. Can't wait to see my cute lil elf again :love:
This will be the third time I attempted this game and in all likelihood I won't be coming back. There is more I don't like than what I do.

Go get her. I finally have some free time so that's what I'm doing right now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This will be the third time I attempted this game and in all likelihood I won't be coming back. There is more I don't like than what I do.

Go get her. I finally have some free time so that's what I'm doing right now.
I'm right there with you my friend, it's my third time back at this game as well, and I don't think it's a charm, I think it's three strikes and an out.

Reactions: Skeltom

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm right there with you my friend, it's my third time back at this game as well, and I don't think it's a charm, I think it's three strikes and an out.
I've been annoyed by overly persistent LIs in these games before, but I think the problem here is a bit more subtle: it's the way Ashley and Jenny feel the need to hash this out by themselves, as though the MC is unable to handle the matter on his own. It really drives home the feeling that the MC's wishes (and by extension our choices) aren't relevant. Even if the game will ultimately give us a solo path, it sure feels like it's trying to nag us into the harem at the moment.

It would be a very different matter if the meeting only happened when the MC had given a non-committal response to each girl; in that case it's less going over his head and more trying to solve a problem he seems stumped by. But this happens even if he's explicitly told Ashley she's the only one for him, or that he only sees Ash as a friend. At a certain point the game needs to trust us to decide what content we want to skip.

It also makes the girls look more than a little delusional when this is their priority after Adam has threatened the MC's life and all but signed Valery's death warrant, but I've already ranted about that.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I've been annoyed by overly persistent LIs in these games before, but I think the problem here is a bit more subtle: it's the way Ashley and Jenny feel the need to hash this out by themselves, as though the MC is unable to handle the matter on his own. It really drives home the feeling that the MC's wishes (and by extension our choices) aren't relevant. Even if the game will ultimately give us a solo path, it sure feels like it's trying to nag us into the harem at the moment.

It would be a very different matter if the meeting only happened when the MC had given a non-committal response to each girl; in that case it's less going over his head and more trying to solve a problem he seems stumped by. But this happens even if he's explicitly told Ashley she's the only one for him, or that he only sees Ash as a friend. At a certain point the game needs to trust us to decide what content we want to skip.

It also makes the girls look more than a little delusional when this is their priority after Adam has threatened the MC's life and all but signed Valery's death warrant, but I've already ranted about that.
I've never had an LI in these games talk to another main girl I've rejected, telling her she loves the MC, but then, in the end, it's like may the best woman win. I must've had my MC tell Ashley what? 4 times that he loves her and she's STILL worried about the MC's feelings towards Jenny or even Jenny's feelings towards the MC? Who gives a fuck!

Be happy I chose you and leave the other girls in the dust. Don't worry about Jenny's feelings or what SHE wants, worry about what YOU want. Her bullshit insecurity crap is ruining it. I mean, the dude gets kidnapped, beat to shit, could've been killed, and on top it all off, she gives up her virginity to the guy, probably because he'll be leaving school (possibly) soon, and yet she's fucking worried about Jenny's feelings?

Like I said earlier today, how many times do I have to reject Jenny? How many times do I have to tell Ash that I love her? I'm starting to lose count on both at this point.

I neglected and ignored fucking everybody else in this game. I don't see Rebecca, Jade or Valery lining up at my MC's door asking "what about us?" Nor do I see Sung and Vicky doing the same. I've ignored them just as much as Jenny. I've ignored Aurora and Elizabeth.

But noooooooo! Fucking Jenny hasn't gotten the point by now and on that matter, neither has Ashley?

Get a clue Jenny. GO.THE.FUCK.AWAY!!!

Get a clue Ash. I CHOOSE YOU!

How many times do you have to tell these girls how the fuck you feel?

And on that note, I'm going to bed

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
this was the scene.that Got to me

it was so simple and yet so beautiful I couldn't hold back the tears you ever heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words

they're not saying anything in this scene

but they're also saying everything that needs to be said at the same time without using words
View attachment 1503324

View attachment 1503325

View attachment 1503326
it was right after the second dance practice and ohh man the part where
it said " the both of us shyly pushed our faces closer" and Jenny saying" you drive me crazy,you know that" dont know what to say im out of words she's literally the girl i wished for and ill never ever leave her for others girls..jenny and only jenny will be my favourite girl of all VN I've played.

Forgiveme0018

Jan 2, 2020
I couldn't start Chapter 4
It stops showing end of chapter 3.
Can anybody help?
For who cannot start ch.4

1. Open game\SCENES\Prologue\Pro_1.rpy
2. Go to the bottom row.
3. write ' call chp_4_start' between ' call chp3_start' and ' return'

call chp1_start
call chp2_start
label ch2_wt_fix:
call chp3_start
call chp_4_start <---add this line
return

4. save it and restart the game.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
let me try to explain this as simple as I can I have a reading disability so I'm not good with words and making comments

but if the MC acted like the way you wanted him to the girls would not be interested in him it's his shyness and his not being a womanizer or a horny bastard that makes them love him

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
first of all he is a shy and humble Farm Boy and he's not a womanizer like every other mc

but he does show interest in girls that he has high relationship points with but he is a very shy guy

that's why the girls like him because he doesn't try to hit on them or feed them a line or trying to get them into bed like every guy that the girls ever met
He seems innocent, humble and dumb, bcoz he was designed in such a way, so that the author can sell emotions, and customers are buying it, it's that simple. :KEK:

r0nnie

Apr 11, 2020
let me try to explain this as simple as I can I have a reading disability so I'm not good with words and making comments

but if the MC acted like the way you wanted him to the girls would not be interested in him it's his shyness and his not being a womanizer or a horny bastard that makes them love him
MC can be anyone it really doesn't matter. But he must be interesting to follow and to spend most screen time. It's some kind of privilege and it have to be deserved. And not received just for the sake of the plot. All four episodes of AOA I was just flying camera with a dick with simplest answers to choose. Maybe it could have worked if the narrative had been simple and primitive and there would not have been so many emotions that the hero does not deserve with his indifference. Hence the conclusion - the hero must correspond to the world, the plot and the narrative. Now the MC has rather escaped from the anime from his harem and not from the farm. Escaped into the more "real" world with drugs, guns, cruelty and hypocrisy but remained a template character for teenagers. Love me girls because I'm the main hero and I can answer correctly?
I think that the game developer specifically made the character so impersonal in order to please the majority and sell as many emotions as possible from a variety of girls. But he overdid it and created a boring flying camera in which, according to the plot, girls are simply obliged to hang themselves in order to sell emotions for the sake of emotions. A cheap way to initially achieve popularity from an idea-free one, hoping that the picture will sell the product and people will not think about the content.

Last edited:

Nestori

Oct 31, 2019
Aurora really busy with her work :HideThePain: ten renders and wave. She knows MC for two weeks so it's normal I think, hope for more time with her in next updates. Nice game overall.

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Agreed 100% and from a technical perspective it's super easy to skip that scene or modify it so that they start the conversation and one of them quickly ends it by saying 'Oh.. we're not like that so he's all yours' then scene ends.

Sep 3, 2020
Agreed 100% and from a technical perspective it's super easy to skip that scene or modify it so that they start the conversation and one of them quickly ends it by saying 'Oh.. we're not like that so he's all yours' then scene ends.
it is the beta maybe it's a glitch maybe depending on your points. dat Conversation doesn't happen

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Like I said earlier today, how many times do I have to reject Jenny? How many times do I have to tell Ash that I love her? I'm starting to lose count on both at this point.

I neglected and ignored fucking everybody else in this game. I don't see Rebecca, Jade or Valery lining up at my MC's door asking "what about us?" Nor do I see Sung and Vicky doing the same. I've ignored them just as much as Jenny. I've ignored Aurora and Elizabeth.

But noooooooo! Fucking Jenny hasn't gotten the point by now and on that matter, neither has Ashley?

Get a clue Jenny. GO.THE.FUCK.AWAY!!!

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes