Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
same here dude same here , just want to make Adam pay or even kill him
Which ending , The scene at jenny's in which Valery and Rebecca are speaking?
or when it redisplays the Title screen "CHP 4; HOPE" then adds a Greyed out word to it.
so it now reads "CHP 4; HOPE(ENDS)" ?

Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone have a list of all the music used? Was able to track down some but plenty of good music in this game I am trying to find it all.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I don't get it why can't we mention Being a DIK
as others said its because they don't like comparison (least assume).

Also it is against rules any ways to put it in Review your not suppose to directly mention another game as far as I am aware.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone have a list of all the music used? Was able to track down some but plenty of good music in this game I am trying to find it all.
You can use this playlist. It contains almost all of the music from the game.

And I agree, the music in this game is top notch:love:

Reactions: Ryan Cahill

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got the Vicky scene on my Val+Jen+Elizabeth run, I simply chose all the positive points answer with her and told her I saw Ashley as a friend, as for Aurora, you get a short date that is it for Ch4 (prerequisite being that you might need 7 points with her, I think).
Thanks for the info. It look like you can't romance Vicky and Sung Ji if you're on Ashley path then?
One thing I don't get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She did come back though? What scene you're talking about?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for the info. It look like you can't romance Vicky and Sung Ji if you're on Ashley path then?

She did come back though? What scene you're talking about?
If you don't use the mod, Sung Ji and Vicky close each other out. I don' t do Ashley, can't give you advice on that. There are occasions where you have to choose where to spend time, but those are only minus points not exclusions. With Jen you get the chance to romance one of them, but still have to choose without the mod.

Reactions: NukaCola

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Got to admit though it did give me some laughs, Vicky saying about being buck naked while still having her top on, and how the girls are looking for a job for Vicky they talk to Dani then just fuck right off and ignore her again.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is no intimatly scene with Jenny\ashley\rebecca\elizabeth ...right?? well with rebecca i can't even declare my sentiment..is there a way to? only sexual scene are with jade and a bit with Vicky...about the harem tag..it saeems that if u say u have feeling with ashley some girtls stop the route...it's not so clear to me ..thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
If you don't use the mod, Sung Ji and Vicky close each other out. I don' t do Ashley, can't give you advice on that. There are occasions where you have to choose where to spend time, but those are only minus points not exclusions. With Jen you get the chance to romance one of them, but still have to choose without the mod.
so what about harem tag?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes