phox00

Apr 29, 2018
I'm stuck in the Prologue at the trainstation and talked to Valery, Viky and Jack but nothing happens afterwards. Any1 knows if there is a specific order to speak to them?

Obiwanker

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah well , it was supposed to be a university campus game, which developer could go to the "having fun" direction that MC spends more time in the campus, makes friends and finds rivals, helps the girls with their problems and get rewarded for it, but instead, our kind developer chose to go to the direction that includes stupid mobs, powerless, witless and idiotic mc, meaningless dialouges, and so much render yet so little story development. Well another good game with potential is going down the rapid hole i guess. Just sad for the developer that after spending god knows how many hours and how much effort, at the end what came out is like a tasteless dessert. Well i hope it goes to a more entertaining direction in future updates.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Is it only me, but i cant get my last save from Chap 3 switch to chap 4. Or is it a GOLD thing, got to do all in GOLD edition to continue?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
03 DEC 21
Updating to Chapter 4 Gold.
Done so far
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold (Ashley-solo)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)
N.B.
[ If you have played Chapter 4 Beta
Please replay from end of chapter 3]

Reactions: Meushi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
there is no intimatly scene with Jenny\ashley\rebecca\elizabeth ...right?? well with rebecca i can't even declare my sentiment..is there a way to? only sexual scene are with jade and a bit with Vicky...about the harem tag..it saeems that if u say u have feeling with ashley some girtls stop the route...it's not so clear to me ..thanks
There are intermate scenes with Jenny near the end of Chapter 3,
With Jade in Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 4,
And with Ashley in Chapter 4.

Last edited:

sasori124

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah well , it was supposed to be a university campus game, which developer could go to the "having fun" direction that MC spends more time in the campus, makes friends and finds rivals, helps the girls with their problems and get rewarded for it, but instead, our kind developer chose to go to the direction that includes stupid mobs, powerless, witless and idiotic mc, meaningless dialouges, and so much render yet so little story development. Well another good game with potential is going down the rapid hole i guess. Just sad for the developer that after spending god knows how many hours and how much effort, at the end what came out is like a tasteless dessert. Well i hope it goes to a more entertaining direction in future updates.
Story in this game is great so far and that is why this game got so many fans. There are 20+ games from campus enviroment with simple stories only about banging dozens of chicks so not really need for this to be same like all those games.

gelnip

Mar 11, 2021
for some reason can't even start this version of the game.. CH3 was fine but trying to load CH4, a black screen pops up, then monitor flashes black and window disappears. This happens with or without mods. Other games running on renpy are working just fine. On Windows 10 and I've tried redownloading a few times, same behavior each time.

Anyone else running into this or have any suggestions?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I can understand why some people prefer more lighthearted, less drama story. Its just a matter of taste. That does not mean story in this game is bad.
You can go play other university game name that I should not mention. It have exactly what you're looking for. You can having fun banging slut left and right while doing goofy stuff.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Beautiful game with beautiful characters with depth and backstory, would have wanted a slightly faster romantic/sexual progression with a certain blonde girl though as the blueballing becomes a tad annoying (fondle my boobs but let's wait a couple of weeks before the first kiss......yea right ). Overall top marks, you have to make some choices here and that's refreshing.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Beautiful game with beautiful characters with depth and backstory, would have wanted a slightly faster romantic/sexual progression with a certain blonde girl though as the blueballing becomes a tad annoying (fondle my boobs but let's wait a couple of weeks before the first kiss......yea right ). Overall top marks, you have to make some choices here and that's refreshing.
Wait, who is the blonde girl you're talking about? There is only 2 blonde in the game. You can already kiss Jenny multiple time and its like the 3rd day since MC arrived at the academy. And I'm pretty sure you can't fondle Elizabeth boobs yet.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes