Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I assume there going to be 2 harem groups. Team Jenny and Team Ashley. Right?

Also, are Dani(cafe girl) lewd scenes planned in the future? I like cute chubby girls.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 1530992
On my Ashley path scene ends after kiss her option and I don't get all these scenes written in walkthrough is this some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong?
Maybe you have less relationship points on Ashley? I have 36 points on her at that point and am perfectly able to access those scenes in the walkthrough.

You can check how much relationship points you have in the relationship tab.

Last edited:

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Ok guys, I'm gonna need your help on something. Does anyone have a list of all sex scenes in the game? Because I only briefly had a scene with Jenny and a full one with Ashley. Are there any others, maybe with Valery or Sung-Ji (best girl)? Do I have to have an entirely new playtrough just to focus on them?

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok guys, I'm gonna need your help on something. Does anyone have a list of all sex scenes in the game? Because I only briefly had a scene with Jenny and a full one with Ashley. Are there any others, maybe with Valery or Sung-Ji (best girl)? Do I have to have an entirely new playtrough just to focus on them?
There are a few more on this route.

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Maybe you have less relationship points on Ashley? I have 36 points on her at that point and am perfectly able to access those scenes in the walkthrough.

You can check how much relationship points you have in the relationship tab.
I have 36 points as well but I am seeing my choices if I messed up anywhere

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
05 DEC 21
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 4 Gold.
Done so far
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold (Ashley-solo)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Ashley)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Jen-Eliz-Vic)
N.B.
[ If you have played Chapter 4 Beta
Please replay from end of chapter 3]

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I assume there going to be 2 harem groups. Team Jenny and Team Ashley. Right?

Also, are Dani(cafe girl) lewd scenes planned in the future? I like cute chubby girls.
I'd love for there to be some Dani content, not enough love for cute chubby girls in VNs in general.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

darji

Nov 3, 2021
this game went into a total different direction pretty fast. I like it but maybe it would have been better with a few more sexscenes also it would not make much sense with many people giving their past.. Like with VAL for example

But presentationwise its on of the much better ones for sure.

Does anyone have more suggestions for games like this with a nice quality, and Production value? Like being a dik or this one.

• Angry
Reactions: idkSHITboi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A.O.A. Academy Ch.4 Bug Reports for TrueLoveGames

None of the previously reported Ch.3 Gold bugs appear to have been fixed in Ch4?

The following are new bug reports:

1. Unreachable dialog blocks while Marcus holds MC hostage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Error when talk to Jack during Ch4 ACA Freeroam
3. Variable not set if reject Sung Ji during Ch4 end.
4. Wrong speaker during Ch3 Ashley run.
5. Valery's wallpaper incorrectly unlocked.

Last edited:

mintea_

Jul 14, 2021
Another Ch4 bug:
Valery's phone wallpaper can not be unlocked unless you unlock Jenny's Galc4_10 gallery image. Main_script.rpy(3355) should be Val's Galc4_13 image not Galc4_10.

Reactions: Meushi

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
There's a Vicky handjob at the end of ch4
3 sex scenes with jade
1. in the pool
2.in the changing room when going for shopping with for MC's suit
3.and in the toilet/bathroom(ch4)

For valery and Sung ji maybe in the future updates including other girls

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
jenny and elizabeth are the best characters for me, but although the game have a lot of content with jenny, there is little with elizabeth. Is there any vote on the patreon on which girl is the best, so more content for the top rated girl ? wanted more content with Elizabeth. :(

Reactions: bottomfeeder

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I just went through the relationship tab and found out that Ashely's last name is Connors. I was oblivious about this fact. o_O

I have been in the relationship tab countless times but never paid any attention to their last names...:KEK:

Out of all the LI's last names, I like Aurora's the best. Aurora Vinci, it just has a very nice ring to it. And doesn't this mean that Aurora is Italian? :unsure: I hope TLGames adds something to the relationship tab in the future updates, it feels like he could include a lot of important info in there which could otherwise not be implemented in the game itself.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
There's a Vicky handjob at the end of ch4
3 sex scenes with jade
1. in the pool
2.in the changing room when going for shopping with for MC's suit
3.and in the toilet/bathroom(ch4)

For valery and Sung ji maybe in the future updates including other girls
Shit, I knew it...I should've bet it all on Jade. In my Sung-Ji focused playtrough, the protagonist doesn't even get to kiss her at the end of chapter 4. Is that really all they do? Just talk in the rooftop? Or did I need more points?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes