Jul 17, 2020
06 DEC 21
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 4 Gold.
Done so far
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold (Ashley-solo)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Ashley)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Jen-Eliz-Vic)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Sung_Ji-Rebecca-Jenny-Eliz)
N.B.
[ If you have played Chapter 4 Beta
Please replay from end of chapter 3]

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

A.O.A. Academy [Ch.4 Gold Edition] + Scrappy's Mod

[Apk+ Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
is it possible to be on both jenny and valerys path at the same time?
At the moment no , (may change in future updates)
Near the end of Chapter Two , when you are in Jenny's Home (After shopping at Jill's )
You HAVE to make a choice to either :-
a)
<Jenny's house>
Stay.
Go Upstairs
Yeah...
It's okay to have problems. {Jenny +1} (Gallery 35) <<<This puts you on a Jenny Route
OR
b)
<Jenny's house>
Stay.
Hang out with her.
Be playful. {Valery +1}
I feel the same way too.{Valery +1}
I Promise. (Valery will remember the Promise)
Hold her. <<<This puts you on The Valery Route
In chapter 3 these Routes are slowly drifting apart.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Shit, I knew it...I should've bet it all on Jade. In my Sung-Ji focused playtrough, the protagonist doesn't even get to kiss her at the end of chapter 4. Is that really all they do? Just talk in the rooftop? Or did I need more points?
Heh... Yeah, I feel ya. I was like... Meeting later?? Yes! Finally progress!! :p:love::love:

Then... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! :eek::cry::cry:

Reactions: NukaCola

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
At the moment no , (may change in future updates)
Near the end of Chapter Two , when you are in Jenny's Home (After shopping at Jill's )
You HAVE to make a choice to either :-
a)
<Jenny's house>
Stay.
Go Upstairs
Yeah...
It's okay to have problems. {Jenny +1} (Gallery 35) <<<This puts you on a Jenny Route
OR
b)
<Jenny's house>
Stay.
Hang out with her.
Be playful. {Valery +1}
I feel the same way too.{Valery +1}
I Promise. (Valery will remember the Promise)
Hold her. <<<This puts you on The Valery Route
In chapter 3 these Routes are slowly drifting apart.
Do you think that you will later open an ashley + jenny route, as did the jade + jenny route ? I say this because of the ending ch 4, which ashley says she will never give up on trying to have the protagonist for herself.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do you think that you will later open an ashley + jenny route, as did the jade + jenny route ? I say this because of the ending ch 4, which ashley says she will never give up on trying to have the protagonist for herself.
Could go either way, Both are willing to share, but with each other?
Even if we do get to date them both together
I have a nasty feeling that we may get "Pinkcaked" later on in this game.
ie. Remember the dreams in CHP 2.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
well i hope i can reopen her route and then the protagonist has to choose between jenny and ashley because i find it hard for them to literally share him in the end, but whatever, jenny/jade/rebecca/sung/aurora and elizabeth's route is open is already a good thing for me, but in the end, if i have to choose, i'll stick with elizabeth.

anyway, thanks for the reply.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Me too. All signs are there for tragedy with Jenny (her headaches and medical history), Valerie (Adam promised her head), and Ashley (death by drowning in cum).

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
hmmm i get a black screen that says this is the end of chp 2 then is goes to main page is that the end of content or just a bug?

freezing25

Dec 4, 2019
When i first started playing i think it was just before the christmas event officially launched .
I was captivated , the soundtrack was beautiful and the girls were absolutely stunning , i eagerly awaited every release.

Don't mind my short rant ,

After completing a few playthroughs of chapter 4 i must admit i am rather tired with all the drama unfolding , with the calming yet with that tinge of bittersweetness during the initial chapters together with the vibrance when MC first arrives at the academy , i genuinely thought it was going to be one hell of a "slice of life / school life " story with romance as the primary focus with added element of drama and tragic backstories that was heavily hinted earlier on, fast forward to chapter 4 and i feel like i'm playing a game with a crime and mafia/gangster/syndicate wtv you want to call it as the main setting.

Sure, I am open to all genres and backdrops but this was definitely not what attracted me to A.O.A in the first place. It was drama and tension unfolding over and over with no rest in between , with that drama being the glue that bonds the characters together? MC has been at the academy for like what 4 days in total?

Dialogue options gives you the story so far , of your actions and why you are a central figure in the schemes unfolding but yet with the pacing , all you have to do is take a step back and realise MC's actions to "help" is like a dancing marionette just following the increasingly sped up pace of the unfolding and ceaseless drama . You can't back out because of choice and you are there to offer all your support because of circumstance and the lack of relationship building with the characters just makes all MC's actions less than genuine ( basically lacking immersion , and rather ridiculous from another POV)

Romance progression with LI's are squeezed into the rest portions in between the drama arcs(back at the bedroom , hotel , dorms etc) which immediately shifts to further enhancement of the drama and shit hitting the fan .

End of rant.

Well other than that i still have great love for the game (blame my captivation with the female characters and sountrack) but sure as hell i would love a change of pace or a slowdown just to actually focus on well.. being a college student?

Felfox

Nov 28, 2020
I am having trouble entering into Chapter 4 content... everytime i reach the scene where valery went alone outside the game just exit and goes back to the main screen, and scrappy's mod didnt fix it for me either. Does anyone else has this problem and know how to fix it?

Dec 6, 2019
Hope the cheating leads to a catfight with fatal consequences. Wonder how the sparks fly when you cheat on two of the heroines but have high asf romance points with both.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes