Anderson Co

May 20, 2022
Jenny + Vicky + Jade + Elizabeth

That's also an alternate optimal route, given that Elizabeth is too damn fine, Vicky looks better than Sung-Ji and Jade just wants to share our love with all the girls. It's doable and tested, just don't indulge SungJi and Ashley as much, rest is easy.

You can already see many hints in the dialogue that the girls (mostly) do not mind sharing you. Polygamy works in real life and realistically, it's okay as long as everyone consents. A polygamous harem ending would be fucking amazing for this VN.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021
That's what he said but I tried so hard to spot the difference and couldn't find any. Correct me if I'm wrong, my best bet is that he subtly changes some of the dialogs(or maybe rearrange them), so that we didn't feel that different.
PS. I have no problem about Jenny's personality and her approach to begin with
That's what he said but I tried so hard to spot the difference and couldn't find any. Correct me if I'm wrong, my best bet is that he subtly changes some of the dialogs(or maybe rearrange them), so that we didn't feel that different.
PS. I have no problem about Jenny's personality and her approach to begin with
Me too, I don't have any problem with her approach. It's kinda given, with her status, money.

Reactions: alexanders

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just found this game last night ... and played thru maybe half of it .. and dam ... beautiful renders ... story i think i figured out some things like who my MC really is ... not sure about that one yet .... but wow great job Dev(s) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Jenny + Vicky + Jade + Elizabeth

That's also an alternate optimal route, given that Elizabeth is too damn fine, Vicky looks better than Sung-Ji and Jade just wants to share our love with all the girls. It's doable and tested, just don't indulge SungJi and Ashley as much, rest is easy.

You can already see many hints in the dialogue that the girls (mostly) do not mind sharing you. Polygamy works in real life and realistically, it's okay as long as everyone consents. A polygamous harem ending would be fucking amazing for this VN.
Yeah, it seems like it for now. Blocking is more from the choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The girls are in a group together, they are self conscious of their wants and needs, they would not like to bad mouth
eachother, especially Jenny, Jade holds this altar to her and Val and Reb need this group and MC to feel they belong,
after running most of their lives and loosing most of their friends. PAst actions haunt all these hotties and they need eachother as much if not more than they need the validation, the attention and the sweet cuddles from MC.
Yeah, it seems like it for now. Blocking is more from the choices.
Eli is gorgeous and fantastic to be together with, but she has a dark (in her mind) secret dragging her down.
Her get together has to be distant from the others and compared to MC romancin one of the hotties in this
group she herself is shepparding, by the way, is to her a possibility and compared to her dark secret, takes precedence.

Anderson Co

May 20, 2022
Gotta admit, I find SungJi the least attractive but her route was the funniest and one of the most entertaining so far. Hahahaha.. it was great, she's fun.

Jade made me cry the most (the other girls didn't even touch me emotionally like she did) and Elizabeth made me feel the most romantic, her facial expressions had so much passion, worry and hunger that it was really beautiful and almost hypnotic.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Help Please

I have played mod and no mod and even used hot fixes but can never get to chapter 5. my download was from this site Mega 1653290405365.png
and from Patron I got the Public version even though I was a patron at the time.
I get to where the screen shows the wallpaper awarded then game freezes. can someone help. This is my only game with this much tro
uble

1653289737629.png

The last image I get is
1653290026265.png

Found error was a typo in scene chp_4_ script the last line was Pause 1.0 then Pause 2.0 not return
found it in an unren version that had a mod now it runs chp5_

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I have just started to play this BEATIFUL game.
Cronogically when I have to play the Christmas special ?
After Chapter 1 ?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A.O.A. Academy Ch.5 Bug Reports for TrueLoveGames

None of the previously reported Ch.4 Gold bugs appear to have been fixed in Ch4?

The following are new bug reports:

1. Jenny Ch4 video call variable not set.
2. Ashley Ch4 sex variable not set.
3. Ch5 Elizabeth first kiss variable incorrectly set.
4. Ch5 error regarding which girl is late returning to the office after the ACA freeroam.
5. Intro video missing
The hotfix has been updated to correct these bugs.

----- 2022-05-25 -----

6. Unreachable dialog block in Ch3 ice cream scene after movie.
----- 2022-05-29 -----

7. Aurora's Ch5 phone message never marked as read.
8. Valery's Ch5 phone messages always marked as read.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Are we expecting the ending in around 2-3 chapters? Any idea how many chapters this game was planned for?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Are we expecting the ending in around 2-3 chapters? Any idea how many chapters this game was planned for?
Game is meant to be split into 2 acts/seasons and the dev said that with the release of Ch. 5 we were close to the end of the 1st act/season so probably 1 or 2 chapters left before the end of the 1st act.

Reactions: Éama and Meushi

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Game is meant to be split into 2 acts/seasons and the dev said that with the release of Ch. 5 we were close to the end of the 1st act/season so probably 1 or 2 chapters left before the end of the 1st act.
So the party would just be the end of the first act probably.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As I said, poor proofreading. There have been instances of Adam and Clint being switched also.
The phone app is almost useless too.
There should be an alert when you get new messages and sometimes you get messages when you shouldn't have yet.
Proofreading and story-re-reading. Many statements or comments make no sense or contradict previous statements throughout the game.
Yesterday I was replaying the scene on Jenny's route where she tells the MC that Dylan was the spitting image of him, "but 15 years younger."
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
15 years younger?
Dylan seemed to be in his early teens... The MC and Ashley are college freshmen:FacePalm:

As for the phone app, it is outrageous that every time you click on "Back" after reading someone's messages it closes off the phone instead of going back to your messages. So if you want to check another girl's messages, you have to click on the phone again.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Proofreading and story-re-reading. Many statements or comments make no sense or contradict previous statements throughout the game.
Yesterday I was replaying the scene on Jenny's route where she tells the MC that Dylan was the spitting image of him, "but 15 years younger."
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
15 years younger?
Dylan seemed to be in his early teens... The MC and Ashley are college freshmen:FacePalm:

As for the phone app, it is outrageous that every time you click on "Back" after reading someone's messages it closes off the phone instead of going back to your messages. So if you want to check another girl's messages, you have to click on the phone again.
You're harsh buddy.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Taking a piss has never been so exciting. :WaitWhat:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes