siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Pretty sure the next chapter will just be the in-game Saturday, so the party probably won't happen until the following chapter. That is assuming that the dev doesn't use Adam's father finally passing away as an excuse to postpone the party, which would be really frustrating, but not too surprising.
The party is on Saturday though, unless that has changed. So it should be in the next chapter (6)

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The party is on Saturday though, unless that has changed. So it should be in the next chapter (6)
I thought it was too. I think that is what was said in an earlier update, but pretty sure in the latest update at said it was going to be on Sunday. I hope I am wrong though. This party has been teased for way too long.

Nov 19, 2021
I'd laugh if it started out with the MC waking up after the party and unable to remember it due to all the shit that went down. His badly damaged body ended up being transported back to Old Town and he ends up back at home. The people on the farm are like, "Man, why the hell did you even go to that school? It almost got you killed!"

And sensing that the player is screaming at their monitor and waving their fist...the characters suddenly comment about how nice that Adam was for bringing him back. MC finds his wallet, opens it up, and discovers a small folded piece of paper. It reads: "Hi. I was going to kill you, but wouldn't you know it...I needed your kidney. Haha! -Adam"

• Wow
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
I thought it was too. I think that is what was said in an earlier update, but pretty sure in the latest update at said it was going to be on Sunday. I hope I am wrong though. This party has been teased for way too long.
It's confusing,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure the dev even knows :p

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It depends on what the Asshole means?
Sunday might not be the best day because it's the day of the party, the day he breaks Jenny!
But because it's the day when he had ALL the POWER !, The day when No one can stop him !
The day he thinks he will be powerful enough to BREAK his word to Mr White and Jenny and
hunt them and all of their friends down.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It's confusing,

Not sure the dev even knows :p
Yes, it is confusing. Hopefully it is going to be in the next update, but at this point only the dev knows, maybe. I won't be holding my breath. Who the hell has a party on Sunday anyway.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Sunday might not be the best day because it's the day of the party, the day he breaks Jenny!
But because it's the day when he had ALL the POWER !, The day when No one can stop him !
The day he thinks he will be powerful enough to BREAK his word to Mr White and Jenny and
I really want to see someone, anyone, cut one of Adam's femoral arteries at the party and everybody watches him bleed out while he begs for someone to help him. Fuck that guy!!!

• Love
Reactions: Aristos and Ahchi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welll .. .all of this does not add up. He failed the cartel yet the cartel helped him out.
Cartel let MC alive to spite him, yet her still meets them to gloat.
The other cartel has actual henchmen roam the halls and they still have not snuffed him,
way before he brought the other cartel over.
They had days, info, opportunity to snuff the traitor who went over his pa agreement,
yet did absolutely shit.

The rogue cop and the assassin did absolutely shit too, they got no info, they stopped no one,
yet again they lost their advantage when MC was jumped, so there is no redemption 4 them either.

Now they owe the mob for absolutely no reason, as MC was not safe, Jen was not safe, rogue cop not safe.

Suddenly assassin is a bad shot, rogue cop is shit, MC is a nobody and they throw the whole legacy of the family in the dunpster to be head over heels favorable to Adam. This game should be called ”Toys for Adam - the throw out”

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I can't wait to punch him in the face Tybalt-style.
And then Vicky will kick his skull in.
And then someone will shoot him in both kneecaps.

I really want to see someone, anyone, cut one of Adam's femoral arteries at the party and everybody watches him bleed out while he begs for someone to help him. Fuck that guy!!!
That's too quick. He'd die in just a few minutes.
First, we do what I wrote. Then, we go through with your idea.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I can't wait to punch him in the face Tybalt-style.
And then Vicky will kick his skull in.
And then someone will shoot him in both kneecaps.

That's too quick. He'd die in just a few minutes.
First, we do what I wrote. Then, we go through with your idea.
No, No, No.
Shooting kneecaps is so old fashion. It went out of style in N.I. in the early 1980's.
It uses up precious ammo that will need to be replaced.
It's far better to use an electric drill, unless you are without power, then a Bit and Brace will do.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
No, No, No.
Shooting kneecaps is so old fashion. It went out of style in N.I. in the early 1980's.
It uses up precious ammo that will need to be replaced.
It's far better to use an electric drill, unless you are without power, then a Bit and Brace will do.
Death by a thousand cuts, everybody at the party takes turns or crucifixion would work too.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
I really don't like the way that Adam is written. He's just...generically evil. He's not an insane "I just want to watch the world burn" type, he just really wants to ruin his sister's life...for some reason that the story never really delves into. Sure, he stands to profit from taking from her, but he already seems to have the contacts and influence to aim much higher. He doesn't even seem to particularly enjoy ruining her life. It's fine having someone you don't have to feel sorry for, but it doesn't even really seem like he has a reason to do much of anything, and for someone who isn't actually insane, it kind of doesn't make sense. Instead, it seems like his actual role in the story is to just move it along by introducing some convoluted obstacle.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is it possible to get multiple girls in one run through without getting into problems?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes