Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Sorry, but that can not be ruled out.
There has been some faint hints early on that not everyone will make it.
( The nightmare scene where no matter what what you choose, the MC will always say it was his fault)
In this update did we get complete Jenny scene.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Are ya not entertained?
thanks for replaying !
There were two Jenny scenes,
a) Finish the free roam by going to the office to spend time with her.
NB If you are on a Jade or Valery route and speak to either of them during the free roam, you will NOT get this choice.
Sex in dance hall
b) at night Go to Ashley's (Do not go on date with either Elizabeth or Aurora)
MB Vicky must NOT be a LI,
Phone Sex
NB II The expanded telephone scene before this may be a Key Point in the game.
now explained , why didn't i get the scene.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In this update did we get complete Jenny scene.
There were two Jenny scenes,
a) Finish the free roam by going to the office to spend time with her.
NB If you are on a Jade or Valery route and speak to either of them during the free roam, you will NOT get this choice.
Sex in dance hall
b) at night Go to Ashley's (Do not go on date with either Elizabeth or Aurora)
MB Vicky must NOT be a LI,
Phone Sex

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening. I realized that some might not have known WTF I was talking about with the lingo such as "dynamic ChoiceGuide" etc., so here's a quick example to demonstrate. This is effective across the board as the guide always analyzes what you previously chose and what your current stats are (all of 'em, relp, events, etc) and dynamically changes the guide seen to not only let you know what will occur but also what won't and if not, what is required to be awarded the occurrence.

In this very basic example note how Valery's stat changes the outcome of the ChoiceGuide within the first choice as noted with the arrows:

If you're accustomed to SanchoMod this post is a complete yawner at this point as it's become expected all the time. For those that are not familiar with the mod then it's usually a "Holy shit!" moment. This post is for the latter. Kind regards.
Examples of current SanchoOptions & SanchoCheats menus:
AOA SM B05b5.jpg AOA SM B05b6.jpg

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just starting to play Ch 5. Since, I lost my saves, doing everything again.
I feel like the prologue was changed. Were there any changes in the prologue from Ch 4 Gold?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone have a save for Ashley / Valery / Jade at the end of chapter 3? Lost mine and would rather not replay up to that point

Anderson Co

May 20, 2022
People don't seem to like Jade but her route has scenes that make me really cry. A girl whose pretty much raped and sold before she even knew what sex was and who kinda believes that she doesn't deserve love because of the horrible things in her life. This girl confessing her love to me and telling me that I was the person that gave her that feeling of love was just very heart-breaking and so very sweet.

I was her first love, one of the missing pieces in her horrible life. And boy did her character hurt me in all the good ways. I love Jade so much, it's like you just wanna hug and protect her and give her all the love she needs and all the love she ever wanted. Yeah Elizabeth is the prettiest, but Jade hit my heart like a fucking truck. Capturex.JPG

Last edited:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
what is in the expanded telephone scene? I played on a solo Jenny route, but dont recall a key point. Must have missed it. Can you explain, in spoiler tags if you want :)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Adam has her under his thumb,
We don't know what, but from the dialogue it is something that can wreck her forthcoming marriage.
(Ref: Jill's shop event, Chapter 2)
At this point A(dam)SSHOLE had already blackmailed her into installing spy-cams in her shop in order to spy on the girls.
(His aim was to identify Valery, and then used the information to get "back" in the mobs good books)
(Hints in dialogue that something got fucked up earlier )
Using info from the spy-cams/Jill he was able to ID Valery.
He then forced her to meet with Marcus and had hand over the following info and request a "favour"
The info was ;
Jill's home address, A current image of Valery and the fact that Jenny and the girls(Valery) were staying at the hotel !
And the "favour" ASSHOLE wanted;
The death of *SOMEONE* who came from the "Old Town" !
(Note, as of this time, we know of only two persons in the city who came from the "Old Town)

Hope this helps.
Thanks, it helped and I remember now why I disliked that bitch

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I don't know if it's me or not, but I find to story and plot are getting worse and worse as episodes go by. I can't look away because I am a sucker for drama.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes