Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Nice update. Even if the game is still overly dramatic the update has some good scenes with the girls.
On the other hand Adam is such a mustache twirling villain :KEK:
I hope there is a twist and that the real antagonists kill him soon because that dude is retarded.
Maybe that's what the Mafia dudes are trying to do manipulating the MC.
Let's hope the MC is a fan of Johnny Cash, he's a country boy after all.
Depending how evil " :devilish: :devilish: :devilish::devilish::devilish:" TLG Games wants to be.
The Elizabeth Route, (if you went on the date) might bear close watching in the next up date.

Reactions: COOLMASTER

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Depending how evil " :devilish: :devilish: :devilish::devilish::devilish:" TLG Games wants to be.
The Elizabeth Route, (if you went on the date) might bear close watching in the next up date.
I'm on Jenny route I think and I was able to have scenes with Sung and Reb too. Idk how many routes there are because this is confusing for a suppossed Harem game. So what are the routes exactly?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm on Jenny route I think and I was able to have scenes with Sung and Reb too. Idk how many routes there are because this is confusing for a suppossed Harem game. So what are the routes exactly?
This is NOT a "FULL" Harem game.
In this game it is possible to have "Certain" Harems, depending on which route you choose.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
A.O.A. Academy
What does A.O.A. mean ?

- A.O.A. = Angle of Attack ?
- A.O.A. = Ace of Angels ?
- Or what ?
Angle of Attack = images.png

Ace of Angels = AOA_Cream_at_a_mini_fan_meeting_in_February_2016_01.jpg

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Good afternoon.

A little SanchoMod update teaser if I may.

First of all, those that don't give a hoot about my work then please disregard this wall of text post. I'll likely not change your thoughts so no need to read any further and waste your time. For the rest, check it out:

While porting over my old beta mod from last year to current I've been adding even more new features to Core v6 of the mod. Folks accustomed to SanchoMod will know that one of the muscle features is the dynamic freeroam abilities with a couple highlight examples being 1) the Bella plant watering freeroam in BaD, 2)the Flink Mansion freeroam in Eternum, 3) the Private Jet freeroam in LoF, etc. One thing that was always missing that I had started coding out some time back but hadn't finished was SanchoHover help for the freeroam events. That base code has now completed.

Remember that the freeroam task information in the MiniStat screen still dynamically changes according to where the player is at and what tasks are still yet to be completed, that doesn't change. What does change is the new information available when you hover a hotspot while in those freeroam events. This information also changes dynamically depending on your previous choices, current stats, etc, so keep that in mind. I thought of capture some teaser pics and writing descriptions but realized that wouldn't portray the feature properly so I made a quick video teaser.

This video teaser highlights the "Hover Info" category while in freeroam. The end of the video highlights a few other new features such as the menu choice opacity adjustment, etc.
Obviously this is not the most complex freeroam event to example but should give you an idea of the power that's going to be in your hands (if desired, it can always be turned off on the fly, in realtime of course). Here's an example of the dynamic guide working even on the hotspots:

That's it for now, I'm busy at it and enjoying a Crown & Coke as usual.

Regards and have a good one,
- Sancho
Love your mod in BaDIK. Didnt know you were working on one for this too. Just so I dont miss out, its not available yet, correct?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Love your mod in BaDIK. Didnt know you were working on one for this too. Just so I dont miss out, its not available yet, correct?
Correct. I had a beta done last year when Ch3 dropped but didn't distribute publicly as it just wasn't up to the standard I wanted and knew I needed to rework the core code. I had honestly forgot about it until folks started requesting I continue it lately. I still don't have a timeline but using it to finalize and test the very latest features that aren't in the other titles yet (even though I just updating every one of them, lol). I'm excited about the new freeroam info I can now add dynamically via the hover info but will admit it's a lot more work... a lot. I'm still streamlining it so we'll see. Appreciate the moral support but just know that like when I started the other massive projects that this is to be considered a WIP (work in progress) for now. Regards.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
TLG GAMES has just released a Walkthrough on Patreon,
But It will cover ONLY Prologue through Chapter Four.
If you want a walkthrough covering Chapter 5,
you will have to wait a wee bit longer until Meushi's walkthrough is updated.

Reactions: Aristos and Meushi

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It can be better If TLG decides to change girl's hair in some moments and Events .. Like they have the same hairstyle for every scene
They do change their hairstyles in the Christmas specials. Probably not what you're looking for, but it's something.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes