Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon.

A little SanchoMod update teaser if I may.

First of all, those that don't give a hoot about my work then please disregard this wall of text post. I'll likely not change your thoughts so no need to read any further and waste your time. For the rest, check it out:

While porting over my old beta mod from last year to current I've been adding even more new features to Core v6 of the mod. Folks accustomed to SanchoMod will know that one of the muscle features is the dynamic freeroam abilities with a couple highlight examples being 1) the Bella plant watering freeroam in BaD, 2)the Flink Mansion freeroam in Eternum, 3) the Private Jet freeroam in LoF, etc. One thing that was always missing that I had started coding out some time back but hadn't finished was SanchoHover help for the freeroam events. That base code has now completed.

Remember that the freeroam task information in the MiniStat screen still dynamically changes according to where the player is at and what tasks are still yet to be completed, that doesn't change. What does change is the new information available when you hover a hotspot while in those freeroam events. This information also changes dynamically depending on your previous choices, current stats, etc, so keep that in mind. I thought of capture some teaser pics and writing descriptions but realized that wouldn't portray the feature properly so I made a quick video teaser.

This video teaser highlights the "Hover Info" category while in freeroam. The end of the video highlights a few other new features such as the menu choice opacity adjustment, etc.
Obviously this is not the most complex freeroam event to example but should give you an idea of the power that's going to be in your hands (if desired, it can always be turned off on the fly, in realtime of course). Here's an example of the dynamic guide working even on the hotspots:

That's it for now, I'm busy at it and enjoying a Crown & Coke as usual.

Regards and have a good one,
- Sancho
Good evening. I realized that some might not have known WTF I was talking about with the lingo such as "dynamic ChoiceGuide" etc., so here's a quick example to demonstrate. This is effective across the board as the guide always analyzes what you previously chose and what your current stats are (all of 'em, relp, events, etc) and dynamically changes the guide seen to not only let you know what will occur but also what won't and if not, what is required to be awarded the occurrence.

In this very basic example note how Valery's stat changes the outcome of the ChoiceGuide within the first choice as noted with the arrows:
AOA SM B05b3.jpg AOA SM B05b4.jpg

If you're accustomed to SanchoMod this post is a complete yawner at this point as it's become expected all the time. For those that are not familiar with the mod then it's usually a "Holy shit!" moment. This post is for the latter. Kind regards.

Nov 19, 2021
You know...

IF the game is actually planning on the MC and company leaving the school...you would have a lot of opportunities to make it a full harem game. Hell...they could all have them go to the MC's farm and you could literally have this uber sexualized version of Harvest Moon or something. Which would be amazing.

I know that's not going to happen. But it would be amazing. I mean the background story of the MC is about how Old Town was a garbage town that doesn't have a library, and doesn't have any restaurants. It just has...bars. And no one does anything outside of going to school, working, and getting wasted. So you can have your entire harem actually working to bring life to Old Town. New businesses, new activities, and all kinds of financial representation. And then you can introduce a new douche bag villain that is trying to take over the town and ends up contacting Adam...

Nov 19, 2021
I believe she did two things. The first thing she did was vote for the wrong political party in the past election and was therefore hated by Jenny's family (and also all of her friends on social media). The second thing she did was betray TEAM SEX HAREM by providing the bad guys with information about Valery so that they could find her at the hotel and kill her.

So yeah...there's a lot.

Also...something about Valentine's Day, zombies, and the T-Virus.

• Haha
Reactions: NukaCola

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I need a refresher about Jill, what was the betrayal she did ?
Adam has her under his thumb,
We don't know what, but from the dialogue it is something that can wreck her forthcoming marriage.
(Ref: Jill's shop event, Chapter 2)
At this point A(dam)SSHOLE had already blackmailed her into installing spy-cams in her shop in order to spy on the girls.
(His aim was to identify Valery, and then used the information to get "back" in the mobs good books)
(Hints in dialogue that something got fucked up earlier )
Using info from the spy-cams/Jill he was able to ID Valery.
He then forced her to meet with Marcus and had hand over the following info and request a "favour"
The info was ;
Jill's home address, A current image of Valery and the fact that Jenny and the girls(Valery) were staying at the hotel !
And the "favour" ASSHOLE wanted;
The death of *SOMEONE* who came from the "Old Town" !
(Note, as of this time, we know of only two persons in the city who came from the "Old Town)

Hope this helps.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I hope this game doesn't end like acting lesson that fu* king game put me in depression.
Sorry, but that can not be ruled out.
There has been some faint hints early on that not everyone will make it.
( The nightmare scene where no matter what what you choose, the MC will always say it was his fault)

• Sad
Reactions: Pallabbbbbnn

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Sorry, but that can not be ruled out.
There has been some faint hints early on that not everyone will make it.
( The nightmare scene where no matter what what you choose, the MC will always say it was his fault)
In this update did we get complete Jenny scene.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Are ya not entertained?
thanks for replaying !
There were two Jenny scenes,
a) Finish the free roam by going to the office to spend time with her.
NB If you are on a Jade or Valery route and speak to either of them during the free roam, you will NOT get this choice.
Sex in dance hall
b) at night Go to Ashley's (Do not go on date with either Elizabeth or Aurora)
MB Vicky must NOT be a LI,
Phone Sex
NB II The expanded telephone scene before this may be a Key Point in the game.
now explained , why didn't i get the scene.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes