Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
what is in the expanded telephone scene? I played on a solo Jenny route, but dont recall a key point. Must have missed it. Can you explain, in spoiler tags if you want :)
In the expanded scene, we eventually get to this point. 10.jpg
Which could mean that she will just give in.
But then later on we this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which could mean that Plan "A" is back on the table,
and this was before anyone learned of the passing of Mr Richards.

I could be wrong, You'll just have to make up your own mind.

Reactions: siliseric

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
I'll ask for the last time because nobody answered me :p Why i can't i access the christmas event on the main menu, its greyed out... vanilla gold chap 5 version here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll ask for the last time because nobody answered me :p Why i can't i access the christmas event on the main menu, its greyed out... vanilla gold chap 5 version here.
isnt that special, aka separate download?
(check the OP)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No the separate one is Rebecca's Christmas, i'm talking about the Christmas Event on the main menu, mine is greyed out...
mine is greyed out too.
if not for christmas 2021 (rebeca), it could only be christmas 2020 (if there was that "event").
or just a placeholder for merging christmas 2021 with main game or so...

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
My question should be:

Am i supposed to complete Rebecca's Christmas first to unlock christmas events in the main menu?

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Looks like i missed some content..
mine is greyed out too.
if not for christmas 2021 (rebeca), it could only be christmas 2020 (if there was that "event").
or just a placeholder for merging christmas 2021 with main game or so...
I don't remember playing it on the chapt5 beta download looks like i missed some content?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
i really hope Adam will die :mad::poop: and im pretty sure he would take Jenny virginity when he told about take Jenny pride

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
TLG GAMES has just released a Walkthrough on Patreon,
But It will cover ONLY Prologue through Chapter Four.
If you want a walkthrough covering Chapter 5,
you will have to wait a wee bit longer until Meushi's walkthrough is updated.
The official WT has been updated to cover Ch5 too.

Could anyone with access to that WT post it here, please? I'm really really curious to see how it compares with Meushi's.

Amazing visuals.. wonder why nobody asking about the reptile skin the girls have though...
Not only theirs, but the MC's skin looks the same. It was discussed at length during the early days of this game, and of course nothing was changed. Apparently it would involve re-rendering the whole game from the beginning with some new skin settings from Daz, or changing the models altogether, or something along those lines. The artists here will be able to explain it way better.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The official WT has been updated to cover Ch5 too.

Could anyone with access to that WT post it here, please? I'm really really curious to see how it compares with Meushi's.

Not only theirs, but the MC's skin looks the same. It was discussed at length during the early days of this game, and of course nothing was changed. Apparently it would involve re-rendering the whole game from the beginning with some new skin settings from Daz, or changing the models altogether, or something along those lines. The artists here will be able to explain it way better.
That Walkthrough is incomplete !
Checking the Google Docs version,
Chapter 5-Night only covers two of the three events on the roof.
It covers Vicky and Ashley, But there is no mention of Jenny's extended phone call !ie, Phone Sex

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That Walkthrough is incomplete !
Checking the Google Docs version,
Chapter 5-Night only covers two of the three events on the roof.
It covers Vicky and Ashley, But there is no mention of Jenny's extended phone call !ie, Phone Sex
Share it!!! I want to rip it to shreds too!!! :cry:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now, and I want to be serious for once, I tend to be too harsh on this dev because I love this game and I care. Simple as that.
This is a very good game, the dev is doing a fantastic job, but the dev is also lazy as fuck when it comes to getting rid of some problems that have been nagging players since day 1. This an unpolished gem, and that irks me at times, while some other times it makes me sad to think that it may never become the masterpiece I truly believe it could.
And ffs, he should stop theat spoiler shit with every damned dev update on Patron!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's "Unlocked"
The other people who left comments don't support anyone !
You should be able to access it yourself.
I don't know if it was unlocked before, but now it's locked.
It demands a subscription.

alexanders

Oct 18, 2018
It's "Unlocked"
The other people who left comments don't support anyone !
You should be able to access it yourself.
Interesting way to assume that. Can't a guy be a supporter and leaving a comment here?

I don't know if it was unlocked before, but now it's locked.
It demands a subscription.

Here's the link. It's live one but yeah I think it's the same as one's been shared in this thread before.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos and Meushi

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
Every time I click on any of Vicky's messages my game crashers. Is there a fix or does it not really matter? Android with Mods btw.

Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
This is from right at the end of C3. Jenny path. Rebecca's, Sung-Ji's and Aurora's scenes should be "alive" too. Never bothered with Valeri. Other girls' pics are mostly unlocked from another playthrough.
Ive put this in the renplay saves folder and it doesnt show in the game. I first tried to place it in the game folder save. Still didnt show up.

Now that the gold version is here Im trying to make the save work but no luck. I ended at ch 3

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just played the latest update.Really liked Aurora content. Hope we get more. Did the dev say how many chapters he has planned for the story?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes