joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
True although I think as the story progress we would see his strong and brave side too , but for now it would be great if the writters somehow manage to make Mc look a little bit more intelligent and more involve in solving the problem rather then let Jenny do all the work. Sometimes Mc really feels like a sex toy, Mc isn't helping them in other way ( except saving Rebecca from that obsessed dude ).
MC is not useless. Is just not in the actions. But he a big moral support for all of them. A quality largely underrated. But yeah he is too passive

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah the MC is pretty useless : he doesn't know how to fight, he's not smart, he doesn't have any insight on the situation, he nas no hobby. His only quality is to be good-looking. And he's carried around like a fucking handbag
What do you expect?
The MC is suppose to be a "Poorly Educated"(Dropped out of school early) Hick farmboy.
He's in way over his head and he knows it.

• Angry
Reactions: HrostFall

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What do you expect?
The MC is suppose to be a "Poorly Educated"(Dropped out of school early) Hick farmboy.
I would expect for him to have his inner abilities reveal themselves in those hard situations. Telling a story from a talentless nobody's perspective is really boring and uninteresting. But perhaps it's a pace issue and he'll show his worth later on.

It's not the worst writing I've seen, though the good visuals are carrying the VN.

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
When MC goes to Jennys house for the Job, eventually 'Jade' offers a Blowjob for a reward but the renders are Jade just holding MCs dick.

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
quick question. are you able to be on/in relationships with multiple LI's at the same time in this game, as picking either ash/jen near the start closes either path, does starting other LI's paths close other open ones?

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
What do you expect?
Well he is the main character for a reason, poor education doesn't mean he can't have intelligence, at least he can give some ideas and take the center stage occasionally. I have no doubt he will do sometimes big in future but it's pretty dull now .

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Adam is littrealy one of the worst "evil genius" villains I have seen.

Has the subtlety of a fucking Gorilla. Just sends photos of MC being tortured, liltrely tells Jenny that he will end MC's life with out even checking if he she is wearing a wire to record him. (oh wow and he fucking sends Jenny MC's location before Jenny signs a contract or something about giving him her position in the Academy... this is fucking terrible)

I am sorry but writing a story like this is just way out of the dev's league.
There is nothing wrong with trying to write an actual simple story about college kids.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well he is the main character for a reason, poor education doesn't mean he can't have intelligence, at least he can give some ideas and take the center stage occasionally. I have no doubt he will do sometimes big in future but it's pretty dull now .
He is intelligent. (numerous reference in the Ashley/MC dialogue)
He's facing a very steep learning curve, Remember he's only been in the City 5 days. (Not including Chapter 5)
I don't know what will happen at the party,
But from the dialogues, he's always learning things.
And that date with Elizabeth (Chapter 5) was Very interesting, and that before they when to her place.:unsure:
Depending what TLG does with it !. some of us may need to change our underwear
Remember when the Prologue came out and "Fun" some of us had trying to get Valery's "PERFECT" score ! :devilish:

• Angry

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
quick question. are you able to be on/in relationships with multiple LI's at the same time in this game, as picking either ash/jen near the start closes either path, does starting other LI's paths close other open ones?
Yes' there "Some" multiple LI routes available, Your choices can open or close Routes.

Reactions: stubzy123

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Can anyone Please share a save where they wake up with Ashley, The only one I got to work for Chapter 5 was where I woke up with Vicky.

Edit: I found the Saves Ahchi posted, Not wrong end of 4 works fine 5 doesn't load. could be due to the mod or a number of other things ??
Edit2: Unzipped new copy/-No Mod, Saves are working - I am the real Ahchi now ....hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahchi

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My top 3 is probably Rebecca (by far) - Aurora - Ashley (or maybe Valery).
Yep agree
My Top 3 : Rebecca - Vicky - Elizabeth
Well for me it's Jenny Valery and Elizabeth
Tier List:

S- Jenny, Elizebeth and Vicky
A- Ash, Rebecca
B- Valery
C- Sung Ji
D- Jade
I insist :( :

Make yours and post it! It's more fun like that!

Yes the walkthrough & hotfix will be updated.

It will take some time, since for me it released during the work week. Plus as is usually the case it's quite buggy.

I wouldn't hold my breath, I don't recall TLG releasing any fixed versions after gold comes out. He hasn't fixed most of the previously reported errors from chapters 0-4 either.
The game is also chockfull of grammatical or linguistic mistakes from the Prologue onward: past tense instead of the present tense, verbs conjugated in the 3rd person when it should be the 1st person or viceversa, words that from a semantic pov don't make any sense in a specific context, etc . Dozens upon dozens of mistakes.
Then, you come across some excellent English, with really good idioms or expressions, inversions like "nor do I think that..." that show a very high level of English (as a foreign language), etc. Maybe someone is helping him, but only a little? Hopefully he'll also get "a little" help dealing with those running bugs.

Tomato sauce, mozzarella and a lot of :BootyTime: chorizo :BootyTime:. That's a really tasty-looking pizza if you ask me.
Anyway, it seems like it was served uncut. They will not face the same problem as a friend of mine who went to a pizzeria and this happened:
- Hi there, I'll have a takeaway medium-sized pizza, double cheese, mushrooms, capers, salami and bacon.
- Sure. Do I cut it into 4 or 8 portions?
- Pffff, only 4 please. I don't think I'd be able to eat 8.

Reactions: Meushi and P3ltier

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can anyone Please share a save where they wake up with Ashley, The only one I got to work for Chapter 5 was where I woke up with Vicky.

Edit: I found the Saves Ahchi posted, Not wrong end of 4 works fine 5 doesn't load. could be due to the mod or a number of other things ???
I don't use mods (Not since we could check Relationship points)
As TLG seem to be reluctant to release Fixes.
I will wait until *Meushi* release an update to the "HotFix".
Using that ,I will Re-update the Gameplays.

Last edited:
Reactions: P3ltier

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
I guess another problem I have with the game is that the sex comes about as slow as you can possibly get it. Mutual masturbation scenes, teasing then saying "oh no but what about the others", literal cockblocking moments from the god-awful plot, "I'm just not ready for that yet". The pacing of the story and the pacing of the sexual content should have been completely swapped in my opinion.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon.

A little SanchoMod update teaser if I may.

First of all, those that don't give a hoot about my work then please disregard this wall of text post. I'll likely not change your thoughts so no need to read any further and waste your time. For the rest, check it out:

While porting over my old beta mod from last year to current I've been adding even more new features to Core v6 of the mod. Folks accustomed to SanchoMod will know that one of the muscle features is the dynamic freeroam abilities with a couple highlight examples being 1) the Bella plant watering freeroam in BaD, 2)the Flink Mansion freeroam in Eternum, 3) the Private Jet freeroam in LoF, etc. One thing that was always missing that I had started coding out some time back but hadn't finished was SanchoHover help for the freeroam events. That base code has now completed.

Remember that the freeroam task information in the MiniStat screen still dynamically changes according to where the player is at and what tasks are still yet to be completed, that doesn't change. What does change is the new information available when you hover a hotspot while in those freeroam events. This information also changes dynamically depending on your previous choices, current stats, etc, so keep that in mind. I thought of capture some teaser pics and writing descriptions but realized that wouldn't portray the feature properly so I made a quick video teaser.

This video teaser highlights the "Hover Info" category while in freeroam. The end of the video highlights a few other new features such as the menu choice opacity adjustment, etc.
Obviously this is not the most complex freeroam event to example but should give you an idea of the power that's going to be in your hands (if desired, it can always be turned off on the fly, in realtime of course). Here's an example of the dynamic guide working even on the hotspots:
AOA SM B05b1.jpg AOA SM B05b2.jpg

That's it for now, I'm busy at it and enjoying a Crown & Coke as usual.

Regards and have a good one,
- Sancho

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes