Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
A.O.A was planned to get several seasons... Season 1 is almost over

So there might be a Season 2... and maybe more. But TLG said that a long time ago, nobody really knows how he is planning the game, some guys have the opinion that he is not planning at all... if he really wings everything, this game turns out pretty great for that.

I love A.O.A but i admit... the storytelling part and overall pace has its big flaws, and its a long time ago since TLG confirmed how long the game is planned out, so nothing is for sure... if you ask me, the mafia and adam plot will be some what over after the next chapter. For a while at least, and we will get some new drama.

In my opinion, things will turn out kinda "bad" maybe the MC and the girls are forced to sperate for now, and in the next chapters they have to find a way to get back to the academy. But i dont think we will get rid of Adam so soon, and i think the whole mafia thing will always be a cloud above everything.
Pretty sure the next chapter will just be the in-game Saturday, so the party probably won't happen until the following chapter. That is assuming that the dev doesn't use Adam's father finally passing away as an excuse to postpone the party, which would be really frustrating, but not too surprising.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Pretty sure the next chapter will just be the in-game Saturday, so the party probably won't happen until the following chapter. That is assuming that the dev doesn't use Adam's father finally passing away as an excuse to postpone the party, which would be really frustrating, but not too surprising.
Well for know i don't think fleeing is really an option, so it would be killing him or killing him. So i'm pretty sur another option will appear, perhaps due to the father's death

Reactions: Alex5280

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't think postponing the party would be good for Adam.
There was some very *Interesting* dialogue on the rooftop ! :devilish:
and I don't thing Finn did him any favours either.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think postponing the party would be good for Adam.
There was some very *Interesting* dialogue on the rooftop ! :devilish:
and I don't thing Finn did him any favours either.
Hmm, the rooftop dialog that I got was Ash urging MC not to do it. Did you get something else? If so,
shouldn't the dialog be consistent if it was going to go that way?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Oh, okay I got that scene. Thought maybe you got different dialogue with Ash that was sinister.
Now while not everyone in Jenny's group is "Happy" with Plan A, They are now ALL willing to consider it !
and knowing the shit stunts that Adam pulls...

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Now while not everyone in Jenny's group is "Happy" with Plan A, They are now ALL willing to consider it !
and knowing the shit stunts that Adam pulls...
I kinda doubt the MC will actually go through with it or maybe not get the chance to do it. Was thinking Mr. White might be the one to do the deed if it happens, but I guess will have to wait to see how it plays out.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
For some reason the game seems to think that I have a relationship with Valery and Jade. I don't, yet I got the scene with Valery at the office where MC says they hung out (they didn't) and Jade sent me a naked picture (not complaining but...).

Oh well. :unsure:
This is a bug that happens if you talk to girls other than your LI in the free roam outside Jenny's office. The talk to girls consider you triggered their scene even if you don't (because not on their path).

So only talk to your main girl. I don't know what happens if your main LI is Ashley, but it must be bugged too (but do you stick with jenny in that case?)

Reactions: NukaCola

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I kinda doubt the MC will actually go through with it or maybe not get the chance to do it. Was thinking Mr. White might be the one to do the deed if it happens, but I guess will have to wait to see how it plays out.
Don't forget Jessica, I'm get the feeling that not all is well with her treatment.

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
I've got the chapter 5 gold version vanilla, how to access the christmas event? In the main menu its greyed out.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes