Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
what the actual fuck. all my saves just plays a little then game ends. Anyone's got a jenny save route starting from chapter 5 or literally any route starting chapter 5 cbf doing everything all over again

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mods alter the dynamics of choices and also take away the calculations of scenes triggers.
Music is counted and should play for this amount of time during this scene.
You keep fast skipping the scene, of course the music will lag and game will be ”WTF!!!”
Bug: The audio has bugged out and the background noise of students is playing permanently. This happened right after the scene where you and Rebecca have a nap in your room/before the sex scene with Jenny. It did stop eventually after 2 entirely different scenes.

I am using a modded version so I was curious if anyone else noticed this issue on vanilla.

Can confirm this happened to me too.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone else has this bug? In chapter 5 gold version, this scene is missing in chapter 2, filled with black screen instead. If that's true, did tlg delete this scene on suppose or just a bug?
With the state of Chapter 5 , it's likely to be a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huyết Tộc

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
S
As the current variables stand...no. There's a few splits and currently only a possible Ashley harem route and Jen harem route. Others are singles/sides... although I admit I'm still combing through the details.
Since you are currently still going through it, can you confirm which girls are available in the 2 main harem? There seems to be conflicting information about girls being able to be in both but only in certain combinations as some girls don't play well with others?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Since you are currently still going through it, can you confirm which girls are available in the 2 main harem? There seems to be conflicting information about girls being able to be in both but only in certain combinations as some girls don't play well with others?
Since I'm still porting Core v6 I have not progressed the guide in my beta since Ch3 so I can currently only state that:
  • with AshHarem you cannot achieve AshRoute
  • for AshRoute you cannot have AshHarem (noted above), ValRoute, or ViRoute
  • AshRoute is forced if the player obtains any of the following: PoolJadSex, RebInterest, or ValRoute
  • JenHarem has not current consequence other than some dialogue in Ch5 where she states she doesn't mind MC having other lovers if JenHarem is currently False.
  • otherwise the harem routes have not currently been utilized by the dev, so no one can answer your question as of the date of this post tbh.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like this story, but since this is a harem routed game as well how come you can't have both Ashley and Jenny in the same group?
I've always leaned toward Ash but like Jenny too

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I really like this story, but since this is a harem routed game as well how come you can't have both Ashley and Jenny in the same group?
I've always leaned toward Ash but like Jenny too
The developer has no idea what he's doing at the plot or script level, so don't expect paths, or things with any level of consistency.

Reactions: HrostFall

thediabetic

Aug 20, 2020
Doing a run where I avoid Ashley and mainly focus on Valery. Well the first time you meet sung ji is in the library if you do so. But they talk to each other like they already made intros. Kinda weird to still have that mistake in the game from Ch.1 with Ch.5 already out.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You think the story will be over with the mafia plot or it'll continue after it's over?
A.O.A was planned to get several seasons... Season 1 is almost over

So there might be a Season 2... and maybe more. But TLG said that a long time ago, nobody really knows how he is planning the game, some guys have the opinion that he is not planning at all... if he really wings everything, this game turns out pretty great for that.

I love A.O.A but i admit... the storytelling part and overall pace has its big flaws, and its a long time ago since TLG confirmed how long the game is planned out, so nothing is for sure... if you ask me, the mafia and adam plot will be some what over after the next chapter. For a while at least, and we will get some new drama.

In my opinion, things will turn out kinda "bad" maybe the MC and the girls are forced to sperate for now, and in the next chapters they have to find a way to get back to the academy. But i dont think we will get rid of Adam so soon, and i think the whole mafia thing will always be a cloud above everything.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Bug: The audio has bugged out and the background noise of students is playing permanently. This happened right after the scene where you and Rebecca have a nap in your room/before the sex scene with Jenny. It did stop eventually after 2 entirely different scenes.

I am using a modded version so I was curious if anyone else noticed this issue on vanilla.

Can confirm this happened to me except all the versions with the different girls. Since it's all of them, it might be the mod messing things up.
iam not using any mods, only time i use mods is when a game is already complete or if its an simple incest patch for example...

Mods are just messing with the code and variables too much in my experience and most of the times the savegames are corrupted in the ongoing process...

TLG made a statement himself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but nevermind, the bugs i saw have nothing to do with mods, cause... i didnt use any. But turned out that the bugs dont have any major effect. just some issues in a scene and some dialogues, in the long term everything is fine in the end...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
I have updated my "Gameplays" , All images in the gallery have been unlocked.'
However please note that Chapter 5 IS Buggy and I have run into bugs (and recorded them) on every "Gameplay"
Also I think that we WILL need a New Rebecca/Jenny Gameplay, *without* Vicky. Aurora or Elizabeth.
( Carefully read the Dialogue during rooftop PhoneSex Scene with Jenny to understand why)
As per normal, End of Chapter save are included.
IF TLG releases a Fixed version of Chapter 5 , I will update them.
Good Luck and enjoy the game.

Last edited:

kinkhunter

Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 822263

Overview:
June 2020, the month after your father died.
He was the only motivation for you to stay in the old town. Now.. You didn't know where else to go or what else to do.
Due to his bad heart, you decided to take care of him full time, causing you to drop out of high-school to focus on the farm.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!
Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: TLGGAMES - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5 Gold
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you used modded versions on the previous releases, old saves will be broken.
If you played Ch.3 Beta, please replay the chapter again to implement new checks and points for this chapter.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac (Ch.5 Beta): - MEGA - -
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: Multi-Mod - - Gameplay - Fan Walkthrough - Hotfixes
bananabrown thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 821860 View attachment 821866 View attachment 821867 View attachment 821868 View attachment 821869 View attachment 821870 View attachment 821873 View attachment 821875 View attachment 821891 View attachment 821893 View attachment 821894 View attachment 821911 View attachment 1320051 View attachment 1320053 View attachment 1320055 View attachment 1320056
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 3008, in script call
    call chp5_start
  File "game/SCENES/chapter5/chp5.rpy", line 377, in script call
    call c5aca_morn_exp
    call chp5_start
    call c5aca_morn_exp
ScriptError: could not find label 'c5aca_morn_exp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call chp5_start
    call c5aca_morn_exp
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    call chp5_start
    call c5aca_morn_exp
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'c5aca_morn_exp'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP5_BETA
Tue May 17 21:49:35 2022
Can Any one help me with this error

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm curious to know who are the favorite girls off the community ? The most popular
There are many, and great ones at that.
we'de need a poll i think
So far, for me my fav is Sung Ji. With Aurora and Rebeca behind.
Vicky, Ashley and Valery are pretty close behind though...
Well many good romances and interesting characters, that's one of the great things with this game

AOA_girls tiers.png

This was before Ch 5, which I haven't played yet. It may change in a few days.

Anyone else has this bug? In chapter 5 gold version, this scene is missing in chapter 2, filled with black screen instead. If that's true, did tlg delete this scene on suppose or just a bug?
The same happened to the intro video in the prologue. My guess is the dev took many old files out to compress them for the new version (as you can see, the game's size is much smaller than ch 4) and then forgot to put some of those animations back into their folders.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes