Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The post from the gamer who made it is from April 22 and is states celarly it is:
Updated to Ch.4 Gold.
Guys the chapter 5gold version ends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? wasn't that chapter 4?
Yeah okay so there is an inconsistency then with the fan walkthrough posted on first page (the pdf not the mod) because that WT says chapter 4 end, and the changelog and title says chapter 5
Thanks!

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Hi, I would like to find out, Have any of you guys experienced incompatibilities with Chap4 saves not working in chap5?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Started fresh the beta and got the hearthrobbing phenomenal babe at the end to stay the night.
Yeah okay so there is an inconsistency then with the fan walkthrough posted on first page (the pdf not the mod) because that WT says chapter 4 end, and the changelog and title says chapter 5
Thanks!
Hi, I would like to find out, Have any of you guys experienced incompatibilities with Chap4 saves not working in chap5?
Up there, 1st quote, you got some saves to start a clean ch 5 gold. Me be starting from start.
That blondie bombshell explaining the ropes is the bomb!

Reactions: P3ltier

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
The post from the gamer who made it is from April 22 and is states celarly it is:
Updated to Ch.4 Gold.
So there should be new content after

After a hot scene with a beautiful lady that I waited for a while I got that scene and then the end. I'm redownloading chp5gold again, but I don't think that I had an older version. Thanks anyway!

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Started fresh the beta and got the hearthrobbing phenomenal babe at the end to stay the night.

Up there, 1st quote, you got some saves to start a clean ch 5 gold. Me be starting from start.
That blondie bombshell explaining the ropes is the bomb!
Damn Canto, your always johnny on the spot with the assistance, I always appreciated.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Note : every base code " sample " images/proglogue/blala.xxx but files name /Prologue/ I think DEVS dont look any Files names I look game ife any rong error I will share here youcan fix maybe :) TrueLoveGames
Sometimes I wonder if this guy even tests his own game.
One month between BETA and GOLD and he leaves out the whole introduction video that's been there for almost 2 years :FacePalm:

Fortunately I had a compressed version of Ch4 still lying around in my old laptop.
Here you have it (it's just 13MB). Right click on the video and Save Video As "Comp 1-1.webm"
Then copy it into \game\images\Prologue

(I'm not explaining this to you but to anyone who reads this and may be a bit lost as to what to do)

Last edited:

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
When I extract and and fire up a fresh copy all my Chap4 saves that doesn't work is still there.
Even if I delete the saves file and put other saves in there my original ones is still there.
I am not sure how get rid of this load new saves so that I can make Chap5 work.
where are these persistent saves stored?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
When I extract and and fire up a fresh copy all my Chap4 saves that doesn't work is still there.
Even if I delete the saves file and put other saves in there my original ones is still there.
I am not sure how get rid of this load new saves so that I can make Chap5 work.
where are these persistent saves stored?
This works for all Renpy games:

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME (it depends)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Note that it's a hidden folder, so you'll have to enable viewing hidden folders on your file explorer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: P3ltier

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if this guy even tests his own game.
One month between BETA and GOLD and he leaves out the whole introduction video that's been there for almost 2 years :FacePalm:
I finding the same issue I found in my notes a year ago when I stopped working on this during Ch3. Even the Relationships screens are still broken (easy fix but damnit).

Reactions: Aristos

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there an ending that we could end up with all the girls?
As the current variables stand...no. There's a few splits and currently only a possible Ashley harem route and Jen harem route. Others are singles/sides... although I admit I'm still combing through the details.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
This works for all Renpy games:

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME (it depends)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Note that it's a hidden folder, so you'll have to enable viewing hidden folders on your file explorer.
Or you can just type: %AppData%\RenPy
into the explorer on windows

Reactions: Aristos

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
ok, before i download i usually read the comments and i have only two doubts :
1- any content or ending for elizabeth path ?
2- What do you mean there is already an ending for some route? was this the last update for some routes?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Starting from the beginning again.
Got the following traceback.
If you click Ignore you can carry on with the game.

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I'm curious to know who are the favorite girls off the community ? The most popular
There are many, and great ones at that.
we'de need a poll i think
So far, for me my fav is Sung Ji. With Aurora and Rebeca behind.
Vicky, Ashley and Valery are pretty close behind though...
Well many good romances and interesting characters, that's one of the great things with this game

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes