shauvik1997

May 16, 2022
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Edit: Updated to Ch.4 Gold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter 5 walkthrough?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017

Update: Seems like after v0.5 Val route kills Jade route too :(
Update2: Maybe, missing this specific Jade scene don't really kill her route, I can only confirm this on the next update though :unsure:

At least the "Jenny (w/ Jade) + Aurora (or Elizabeth) + Sung Ji (w/ Ash) + Rebecca" route still works ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021

Note : every base code " sample " images/proglogue/blala.xxx but files name /Prologue/ I think DEVS dont look any Files names I look game ife any rong error I will share here youcan fix maybe :) TrueLoveGames

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Is there a fix already for games saves that ends with chapter 3?
I deleted the game already but to start chapter 5 via console is "jump chp5_start" so starting chapters 3 & 4 should be similar.

If the dev keeps forcing players with modded saves to restart, then naturally it doesn't lead to people not using mods, but just dropping the game altogether. You're not Nintendo, everyone uses mods.
This is going to happen with most gameplay mods for any VN you play. You either need to wait for the mods to update or stop using mods and learn how to decompile bundled renpy files and read them.

I would say the latter option is more fruitful.

Garen

May 6, 2017

Update: Seems like after v0.5 Val route kills Jade route too :(

At least the "Jenny (w/ Jade) + Aurora (or Elizabeth) + Sung Ji (or Vicky) + Rebecca" route still works ;)
Wait how'd you get Rebecca into the harem. Last I tried navigating the routes, it always felt all her scenes were locked exclusively to her solo route. Did Chapter 5 rope her in? I haven't played the update yet.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Rebecca route scenes only conflicts with Valerie and Jade if you are not on this routes you can get enough points to join her in the pool (where her route starts, check walkthrough) and keep all other routes going.
BTW given the choice the always go for Jenny until you get to the first date or you may lose her route.
Ah I think I remember where I always mess up. I always choose Valery there even though I know it's useless given I'm following Jenny's route.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
A.O.A Ch3 Gold - Multi-Mod

Something wicked this way comes...

Last progress update: Finally in the final stages before being packaged and uploaded for you deviant folks. I've incorporated many new features that I've not done in my previous mods (but will likely going forward considering the massive time I've spent on this one). Just some of the features that the mod includes for your visual experience-enhancing pleasure:

I think you folks will enjoy this one although it was a PITA to create and debug. Regards and be well. Here's a few teaser pics:
Good afternoon.

So, after a year of me forgetting this was put on the back burner until both the mod and the VN were more matured I had completely forgotten about the project tbh. Had a few birds chirp in my ear about it recently to remind me so who knows.... I might pull this sucker out of the oven and see if it's burnt or not. Hell the above beta didn't even have any SanchoMod core code in it at all (but you can see elements that are found in the current Core). The things I could do with this would easily be on par with my BaD, LoF, UoP, etc projects (and just as complicated) but would certainly take way more than a few free hours to do.

Dunno, I'll debate it later with some Crown & Cokes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe it ends with MC staying the night at a wonderful heartfelt hearthrobb hottie thet blows our minds.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe it ends with MC staying the night at a wonderful heartfelt hearthrobb hottie thet blows our minds.

Yeah okay so there is an inconsistency then with the fan walkthrough posted on first page (the pdf not the mod) because that WT says chapter 4 end, and the changelog and title says chapter 5
Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes