salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
I really like this game. I played to chapter 3. After that, I just used the reply gallery mod. I don't play multiple paths while the game is going on. There are too many paths to take and I don't have time for that. I might play some of the paths when the game is completed.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
How the hell do you get the kill adam route? Stuck on the leave route due to some bs unanimous decision crap
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad:

**Edit**

Okay played upto the end and i 100% hope that the gang go in and do something themselves at the party when I opt out of shooting that bastard, or jenna's friend comes through in the end and helps the group, or the best outcome would be that the Mc can leave with ashley and start a new life together back at the farm (would be fitting to go back to where it all began)
I love ashley's character and even tho there has only ever been one sex scene with her I still couldn't play this game and be involved with any of the other characters as more than just friends.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Woah ! That's what is an update ! Banging my 3 favs (Jenny,Liz and Aurora) in one go.:love: Thank's .

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
After this chapter i have to ask:

What's it with the drinks? Is this some running gag? I mean first drinking a cocktail on the date with Elizabeth that's called "champagne" and in the last scene Adam drinks a glass of red wine and calls it "whiskey"...:unsure:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There is likely to be a delay in updating the Gameplays.
I am encountering BUGS on all routes that I try to update.
Taking note of the disclaimers that came with Chapter 5 on the Patreon page.
I started a Fresh Clean game (Jade/Jenny Route) and still encountered the BUGS
TLG really needs to release a "Fixed" version of Chapter 5.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
The game ends with chapter 3, where is 4 and 5? Should I restart and play from the beginning?
Yeahhh sometimes there's a bug that puts us back in the Main Menu instead of continuing. This doesn't happen a lot, but it still happens. Try loading at a earlier save and change some less important choices, didn't try that yet. If that doesn't work I think you're gonna have to restart. Here's a tip, you skip a lot faster if you right click the Skip button and it will give you the option to jump you to the next choice instantly, instead of skimming through all the renders.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
personally I hate Harem but besides that how the hell are you supposed to see everything and spend time with every girl

when there are only 24 hours in the day

does the MC have the power to slow down time or something
You do know that this is a game right? The dev could write all those events to fit in a single day but nooo i will torture my players. Even following your logic one of these in game "days" tool me 30 minutes to complete so the days in that universe are 30 minutes long?

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
After this chapter i have to ask:

What's it with the drinks? Is this some running gag? I mean first drinking a cocktail on the date with Elizabeth that's called "champagne" and in the last scene Adam drinks a glass of red wine and calls it "whiskey"...:unsure:
It's called champagne cocktail. Calling it champagne I guess is short. Sry,but I missed Adam's whiskey. Don't blame me,cuz I hate everything about him,so not checking the details,lol

Reactions: Anus Mundi

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
I don't know, the branching doesn't seem that confusing to me. Maybe because I've played older japanese visual novels. In any case wasn't there a guide? I've had no need to use a mod.
The whole cartel thing was a bit too much and some of the routes feel a bit rushed imo, but i do like the interactions with the girls and he's pretty good with facial expressions (although some closeups veer into uncanny valley and straight up horror).

Also is it me or does TLG have a thing for doggie?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes