• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there any actual new content on this update? I swear everytime i see this in the latest updates section (i am using mac) it is always ending on the same scene with Jenny (or the scene right after the first time with Jenny). Is there actually any new content past that?
Valery/Vicky route has new content, Almost nothing on Ashley Solo Route,
have not tried others yet.

Reactions: paulpi1993

BrownEyesYellowMan

Jun 19, 2021
These chapters I usually run through them in 30 minutes. And sometimes even when I choose a different path, it ends up leading to the same outcome, a girl saying something when I haven't done anything with them in the whole chapter. So I wonder how these "optimizations" happens.
It would appear that there might have been a format change of the images. They are now in webp format, presumably from previously being png

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
I thought I was an expert so far in at least understanding which girls and scenes cancel out each other and working my way around based on which girls I liked the most in my playthrough. Since Jenny has her own harem variable in the script and Jade has highly hinted towards being a part of it throughout the scenes they've shared till now. I can't get why as a player who has primarily focused on both of them that their scenes during the academy free roam event can't be obtained in one playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn’t complain if the game highly pushed the player about only having one love interest per playthrough, but the game doesn’t. It just makes certain girls’ conflict with each other during free roams such as Aurora and Elizabeth, Jenny and Ashley, and Jade and Rebecca. Or just automatically prioritizes one girl scenes over the other such as in Chapter 4 towards the end with Sung Ji over Vicky if the player decided to tease her in Chapter 2 despite all your other progress with Vicky as a love interest at that point. We’re pretty much mixing and matching girls at this point with no clearly defined relationships or harems in the story yet and the one potential threesome relationship I believe is the most obvious is conflicting each other in terms of content and story. I’m not sure if these issues are going to get better in future updates at this point but I hope so.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When I load my game save, it ends with where chapter 4 ended. There is no chapter 5. I remember I had to do something when chapter 4 came out to extract some file to get the new chapter 4 content, but I forgot what it was I had to do. I assume I have to do that for this chapter 5 update.

Anyone know how to get this update to work?

Edit

Scripts folder in game was empty so unpacked the scripts.rpa file and it put a bunch of new files into scripts folder but the issue still isnt fixed. With and without the mod.

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Game ends in Chapter 4 do I have to to ANOTHER Walkthrough again?
When I load my game save, it ends with where chapter 4 ended. There is no chapter 5. I remember I had to do something when chapter 4 came out to extract some file to get the new chapter 4 content, but I forgot what it was I had to do. I assume I have to do that for this chapter 5 update.

Anyone know how to get this update to work?

Edit

Scripts folder in game was empty so unpacked the scripts.rpa file and it put a bunch of new files into scripts folder but the issue still isnt fixed. With and without the mod.
Try,

enabling console

enter "jump chp5_start"

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
So after that one scene in CH. 5 when MC woke up from a nightmare, is there any other options other than hanging out with Ashley? It's the only one I got so far in 2 of my playthroughs.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
So after that one scene in CH. 5 when MC woke up from a nightmare, is there any other options other than hanging out with Ashley? It's the only one I got so far in 2 of my playthroughs.
Read your post wrong, your options are:

Aurora Date
Elizabeth Date
Hang with Ashley

Reactions: markblazes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Do we still need to use that bugfix linked in the OP?
I don't think so, they should already be corrected in this version without you needing to add it since is chapter 5.

I thought I was an expert so far in at least understanding which girls and scenes cancel out each other and working my way around based on which girls I liked the most in my playthrough. Since Jenny has her own harem variable in the script and Jade has highly hinted towards being a part of it throughout the scenes they've shared till now. I can't get why as a player who has primarily focused on both of them that their scenes during the academy free roam event can't be obtained in one playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn’t complain if the game highly pushed the player about only having one love interest per playthrough, but the game doesn’t. It just makes certain girls’ conflict with each other during free roams such as Aurora and Elizabeth, Jenny and Ashley, and Jade and Rebecca. Or just automatically prioritizes one girl scenes over the other such as in Chapter 4 towards the end with Sung Ji over Vicky if the player decided to tease her in Chapter 2 despite all your other progress with Vicky as a love interest at that point. We’re pretty much mixing and matching girls at this point with no clearly defined relationships or harems in the story yet and the one potential threesome relationship I believe is the most obvious is conflicting each other in terms of content and story. I’m not sure if these issues are going to get better in future updates at this point but I hope so.
I think the dev is doing that on purpose to maybe create drama over this in later chapters or something, is hard for players to keep up with all this though and since this will have a harem route this will make it harder.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What are the current allowable harem paths? I know you cant get all girls at once, so which ones are paired together?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I've updated my mod for this game here
what is with saves not working and did you drop the walkthrough 4 worked but now New install and saves dont from old mod or any what to do?

Update... Save of current play through work and some times walkthrough shows after restarting 5, 6 times

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes