• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I swear to good that every time I see an update of this game is released I get all excited then i remember this is the worst """Harem""" game in the world, an entanglement of routes that close each other, hours wasted replaying the same damn scenes with minimal changes and something inside me dies. Why the dev can just make one route when you can see all the content and no 7 different that get 15 minutes od content every 4 month?
This is why youre supposed to cheat. 1 save w/ all paths active seeing everything took me bout an hour.

Sep 3, 2020
I swear to good that every time I see an update of this game is released I get all excited then i remember this is the worst """Harem""" game in the world, an entanglement of routes that close each other, hours wasted replaying the same damn scenes with minimal changes and something inside me dies. Why the dev can just make one route when you can see all the content and no 7 different that get 15 minutes od content every 4 month?
personally I hate Harem but besides that how the hell are you supposed to see everything and spend time with every girl

when there are only 24 hours in the day

does the MC have the power to slow down time or something

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
personally I hate Harem but besides that how the hell are you supposed to see everything and spend time with every girl

when there are only 24 hours in the day

does the MC have the power to slow down time or something
Yes. It's called URM. It's a tool you can add to all renpy based games that allows you to cheat variables.

Reactions: drakken

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ashley blocks Vicky but Ashley & Sung are 1 of the 2 harems available.

Code:
 ash "[name].. What do you think of me? Am I just a friend to you?"
        p "..."
        "I'll break her heart if I say no to this.."
        menu :
            "No.. You're more than that." :
                scene c5ni_me_ash_19 with dissolve
                p "No.. You're more than just a friend."
                scene c5ni_me_ash_20 with dissolve
                $bAshSungHarem1 = True
                $nAshLove += 2
                $renpy.notify("Ashley liked that.")
                ash "Okay..."
                "It might just be me, but I felt the tension from her hug lightened after my response..."
Yeah i remember that dialogue, but i only got it on the Jenny path.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Code:
        p "..."
        menu :
                $bAshSungHarem1 = True
                $nAshLove += 2
                ash "Okay..."
                "It might just be me, but I felt the tension from her hug lightened after my response..."
Interesting but you can't get C2 sung ji event and C3 Sung Ji cinema on Ash path. So, I assume you still can get enough love points with Sunj Ji on chap 4&5 ?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah i remember that dialogue, but i only got it on the Jenny path.
That dialogue only triggers in ch. 5 if Sung route is active and fully pursued. Progress with other chars isnt considered.

Interesting but you can't get C2 sung ji event and C3 Sung Ji cinema on Ash path. So, I assume you still can get enough love points with Sunj Ji on chap 4&5 ?
Only requires the Sung route is active and continued at every opportunity. Scene is triggered by the variable bc5aca_aft_sung which is set to True by having bSungRoute2 True.

I'm reading some people say it was a short update.
I can't tell since I haven't played it yet, but how can a chapter with 3600 renders be short?
Majority of the update is locked behind individual routes. Gotta cheat or keep a lot of saves to see half of those renders

Reactions: Aristos

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020

Code:
        p "..."
        menu :
                $bAshSungHarem1 = True
                $nAshLove += 2
                ash "Okay..."
More than that.
Ash blocks Vicky and Jen as well and vice versa.
Jud blocks Vicky, Rebecca and Sung.
Vicky blocks Sung
Rebecca blocks Jud
and so on..
even if u somehow get two paths, like Vicky and Sung. Vicky will overwrite Sung.
But it makes no sense. Sung night event has nothing except maybe 10 min talk "how she is not sure" ..
Way enough time for MC to return to his room and plenty of time for night event with Vicky sleep over.
But u cant have it , because dev put Vicky first and blocks Sung path

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No, Ashley blocks Sung Ji & Vicky scenes.
See this is my only complaint about the game...well other than no Ashley/Jenny throuple...cuz reasons.., I wish there was a list posted on the OP for which girls are on which path and who the 'main' LI is because I feel like I end up missing out on points/scenes with different girl combinations since this is supposed to be a harem...even though its more of a mini-harem since we can't grab everyone on the same play through.

Reactions: Darkdevil66

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Is there any actual new content on this update? I swear everytime i see this in the latest updates section (i am using mac) it is always ending on the same scene with Jenny (or the scene right after the first time with Jenny). Is there actually any new content past that?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
See this is my only complaint about the game...well other than no Ashley/Jenny throuple...cuz reasons.., I wish there was a list posted on the OP for which girls are on which path and who the 'main' LI is because I feel like I end up missing out on points/scenes with different girl combinations since this is supposed to be a harem...even though its more of a mini-harem since we can't grab everyone on the same play through.
[Harem Info]
Jenny/Jade
Ashley/Sung
Rebecca?

Solo paths for everyone else

Could someone upload it to Google Drive and share it? Damn Mega limit... :(
VPN

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That dialogue only triggers in ch. 5 if Sung route is active and fully pursued. Progress with other chars isnt considered.

Only requires the Sung route is active and continued at every opportunity. Scene is triggered by the variable bc5aca_aft_sung which is set to True by having bSungRoute2 True.
Yeah, but if u are on Ash's path u won't get any of the previous Sung Ji events, no matter how many love points u have with her and can't trigger that scene.
Btw, that conversation only makes sense if u are not on the Ash path, cause otherwise she wouldn't talk about that she is feeling ok (not really) that u are only friends with her.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah, but if u are on Ash's path u won't get any of the previous Sung Ji events, no matter how many love points u have with her and can't trigger that scene.
Btw, that conversation only makes sense if u are not on the Ash path, cause otherwise she wouldn't talk about that she is feeling ok (not really) that u are only friends with her.
I was only answering the original question

By the way is it possible to get Sung Ji on Ash path?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes