• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Right ..
File is 4.87gb .. It was more than 6 GB last time I checked .. I think it was Chapter 4 gold ..
What happened?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys, I haven't play A.O.A. Academy since 3.0 gold and the game size is 7.4 gb so now Here is chapter is 5 and gold version and only 5.23 gbs so this update have all chapter(1 to 5) or I am looking at wrong download.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Can anyone tell me why Valery keep telling everytime that she "even came to my room" when I clearly didnt take her to my room? I was with rebecca, or Jade or Jenny, I just talked to her really fast or even when I don't talk to her, she keep telling the girls I brought her to my room, I don't want rebecca to think that I do it with all the girls :D.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know these stories should all include a walkthrough built in option by the Dev themselves, it would make future issues go away

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
From author's Patreon for those wondering why the filesize for Chapter 5 is significantly smaller than the beta:
These chapters I usually run through them in 30 minutes. And sometimes even when I choose a different path, it ends up leading to the same outcome, a girl saying something when I haven't done anything with them in the whole chapter. So I wonder how these "optimizations" happens.

Reactions: Goblin-Vasy

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
As you can see, there are an absurd amount of games here, which makes it impossible to play them all. So I always give preference to games that contain the tags I'm interested in. But when I see a cover with women I like, I always check it out.
So I wanted to know from people who have been playing this game for a long time, if it's a good game, if it has a good story, good animations....
Compared to most games in here it is a good game I would put it on my top 20 or top 30.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is fantastic should you not expect war and peace levels of deep plot and long scenes.
There are short episodes and shorter scenes with girls where MC gets tid bits of their stories.

t's a good game
it has a good story, good animations
They look outstanding and the girls are shown in very flattering shots for you to enjoy.

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Interesting game. if you're not into deep stories and long scenes.

For fans of games like "Being a DIK", the "siblings" of some of the main characters are also in this game.

Maya, Josi and what was the teacher's name? :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Finally!!! It's out!!
I've been holding out for this for over a month :cry: :cry:
Now, let's start this damned great game over again!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Interesting game. if you're not into deep stories and long scenes.

For fans of games like "Being a DIK", the "siblings" of some of the main characters are also in this game.

Maya, Josi and what was the teacher's name? :p
you could have said it is a game of a girl and her siblings since most of them has the same face and only changes the hairstyle, instead of comparing with girls from other games :), but even though, it is better than many games out there, despite the short story and short animations.
I am impressed on the work they've done on Sung Ji scenes though, they were longer and had more stuff than I'd ever expect.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes