Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Finally!!! It's out!!
I've been holding out for this for over a month :cry: :cry:
Now, let's start this damned great game over again!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Interesting game. if you're not into deep stories and long scenes.

For fans of games like "Being a DIK", the "siblings" of some of the main characters are also in this game.

Maya, Josi and what was the teacher's name? :p
you could have said it is a game of a girl and her siblings since most of them has the same face and only changes the hairstyle, instead of comparing with girls from other games :), but even though, it is better than many games out there, despite the short story and short animations.
I am impressed on the work they've done on Sung Ji scenes though, they were longer and had more stuff than I'd ever expect.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Didn't fix "first kiss" variable
Code:
    if bAshRoute == False or bJenRoute2 == False or bValRoute2 == False or bc2boutique_exp_jad_kiss == False or bViRoute == False :
        ##No kiss.
        $bc5el_first_kiss = True
p "That is my first kiss.."
If any of above return false , result will be True. Ergo First Kiss = True
Instead should have went with

Code:
    if bAshRoute == True or bJenRoute2 == True or bValRoute2 == True or bc2boutique_exp_jad_kiss == True or bViRoute == True :
        $bc5el_first_kiss = False

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well this update was a letdown, story barely progressed and the little progress was lacking.
So they got the offer from the cartel, they kill Adam all they need to do is to let their men in, no blood on their hands, the perfect solution...and of course they don't do it :rolleyes:
An idiotic plan to give Adam all he wants and hoping he leaves them alone, cause that totaly fits with Adam's personality and everything we have seen of him so far...even the MC has noticed that that will be extremly unlikely and Val and Jade...
So the MC get the offer he kill Adam, nicely done girls, i really hope we can shoot Adam and yet i doubt it (like the idiot MC promised Ash that he won't do it).

Jenny's first time was extremely disapointing after Ashleys...should have cut that masturbation scene of hers and expanded her first time.
Sung Ji, i really liked her scene execpt the idiotic 'it's too large so only forplay for now'... next time it won't be to large anymore, surely... :cautious:

By the way is it possible to get Sung Ji on Ash path?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought there was groups of any girl, except it is always either Jenny or Ashley never both.

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
As you can see, there are an absurd amount of games here, which makes it impossible to play them all. So I always give preference to games that contain the tags I'm interested in. But when I see a cover with women I like, I always check it out.
So I wanted to know from people who have been playing this game for a long time, if it's a good game, if it has a good story, good animations....
It's in my top ten and I've played hundreds of games here.
But I'm totally bias by Rebecca (and Aurora). I think a game is always better when you love some girls, and the story come next.
I do like the story, some people aren't really liking it because there is some drama around the characters. It doesn't bother me.

I find renders amazing, and the girls are well caracterize (I don't know if it means something in english but I guess you can understand :ROFLMAO:)

For me it's a good game yeah. And there is some beautiful girls.

Aurora (AoA Academy).png Ashley2 (AoA Academy).png Sung Ji (AoA Academy).png

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Chapter 1-5 Gold] [TLGGAMES] [OS@4.87GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.87GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.25GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
As you can see, there are an absurd amount of games here, which makes it impossible to play them all. So I always give preference to games that contain the tags I'm interested in. But when I see a cover with women I like, I always check it out.
So I wanted to know from people who have been playing this game for a long time, if it's a good game, if it has a good story, good animations....
Story is poop. Renders are good.
You need multiple runs to see all the girls because they block each other.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes