seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Does it add a lot more content compared to the betta? whoever has played it already...
Not a lot from what ive noticed, no.

Jade scene in first exploration, Jenny scene after the restaurant with heterochromia chick, (non-lewds from this point) Ashley/Sung/Vicky hangout, rooftop convo with Ash or Vi if their route is active and chose hangout over Aur/El date.

Time to get that tomboy bread

View attachment 1812111
So Vi fans dont get the wrong impression, there are no Vicky lewds in ch 5

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Started the game awhile back, but stopped playing at a girl choice option. I will wait for a mod that has ALL "routes" in one playthrough. I hate different routes. Imo it's a stupid mechanic and I am tired of it in renpy games. I only play a game once, there are way too many other games to play. I want to see everything in one playthrough.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What MC needs from a babe sleeping in his bed is some dry humping and cuddles.
They can give eachother some heartwarming appreciation as hurt adults helping eachother cope with the
turmoil of life and loss and everything others keep piling day in and day out on their bruised shoulders.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Right ..
File is 4.87gb .. It was more than 6 GB last time I checked .. I think it was Chapter 4 gold ..
What happened?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys, I haven't play A.O.A. Academy since 3.0 gold and the game size is 7.4 gb so now Here is chapter is 5 and gold version and only 5.23 gbs so this update have all chapter(1 to 5) or I am looking at wrong download.

4.20 star(s) 232 Votes