seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
4. If you used console commands to jump through labels / Cheat. This will absolutely ruin the chain of events and script calls. Doing this has a high chance to stop chapter 5 from starting
:KEK: Doubt it

Only have a few errands this beautiful Sunday, if you have variable/scene questions ill answer them for today when I have time.

Changing the dialogue on a specific lewd scene as well, beta players will know what im talking about. Will upload if anyone wants it.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Yes, it is. If you know how to use console, define this as True at the begining of the chapter and play the chapter again:
Python:
bJenRoute3 = True
If you don't know how to enable console in the game, heres how:
  1. open this file renpy\common\00console.rpy in a text editor
  2. look for the line "config.console = False"
  3. change "False" to "True" and save the file.
  4. Reopen the game
  5. In the middle of any scene, press Shift + O and console should appear.
  6. Type this "bJenRoute3 = True" and press enter. (you can only do this step after the begining of chapter 5, you can do it at the Sung Ji waking up scene)
  7. If you enter the value "bJenRoute3" the console should return True, as the print below
View attachment 1811481
Does the gold version have the same bug?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Does the gold version have the same bug?
From my quick scan, yeah seems like it. Im not seeing anything flipping its value before its called.

If bJenRoute2 is True set bJenRoute3 True as well, imo.

Update: Found it, its been fixed for gold. No need to change values.

----------
Persistent variables for Chapter 5 gallery unlocks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 5 event variables

Important variables (scene triggers)

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Does it add a lot more content compared to the betta? whoever has played it already...
Not a lot from what ive noticed, no.

Jade scene in first exploration, Jenny scene after the restaurant with heterochromia chick, (non-lewds from this point) Ashley/Sung/Vicky hangout, rooftop convo with Ash or Vi if their route is active and chose hangout over Aur/El date.

Time to get that tomboy bread

View attachment 1812111
So Vi fans dont get the wrong impression, there are no Vicky lewds in ch 5

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Started the game awhile back, but stopped playing at a girl choice option. I will wait for a mod that has ALL "routes" in one playthrough. I hate different routes. Imo it's a stupid mechanic and I am tired of it in renpy games. I only play a game once, there are way too many other games to play. I want to see everything in one playthrough.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What MC needs from a babe sleeping in his bed is some dry humping and cuddles.
They can give eachother some heartwarming appreciation as hurt adults helping eachother cope with the
turmoil of life and loss and everything others keep piling day in and day out on their bruised shoulders.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes