Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In my experience, if you are going for Jade you will always miss Jenny points and get nowhere with her, other than a lot of scenes cut short.
In my gameplays ,
There is little difference in the number of points that Jenny gets!
Between the Jenny Route and the Jade Route it is just 3 points.

[AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)]
Jenny's Score 48 Points <<<<<<<<
Valery's score 20 points
Ashley's score 14 points
Aurora's score 10 points

[AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)]
Jenny's Score 45 Points <<<<<<<
Jade's score 27 points
Elizabeth's Score 15 Points
Ashley's score 15 points

But you do miss some scenes as you have to choose between some key scenes.

(I suspect the gap will grow as we progress with more updates)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In my gameplays ,
There is little difference in the number of points that Jenny gets!
Between the Jenny Route and the Jade Route it is just 3 points.

[AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)]
Jenny's Score 48 Points <<<<<<<<
Valery's score 20 points
Ashley's score 14 points
Aurora's score 10 points

[AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)]
Jenny's Score 45 Points <<<<<<<
Jade's score 27 points
Elizabeth's Score 15 Points
Ashley's score 15 points

But you do miss some scenes as you have to choose between some key scenes.

(I suspect the gap will grow as we progress with more updates)
Let me explain how it went the first time. I arrived at the show us yours and one of us will show you mine scene in Jenny's house. I looked down, saw some love points, but Jade putting out with a BJ. So I chose Jade. Further down in Jenny's room you need first 4, then 5 love points for her, and if you accepted the BJ there is no way to get it. And it just spirals from there, you'll never catch up enough to progress. So I postponed Jenny to a second PT and went for Ashley, whiich is no problem. You can keep Jade and Ashley this way, and maybe even Miss Elizabeth - if that ever goes somewhere.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Let me explain how it went the first time. I arrived at the show us yours and one of us will show you mine scene in Jenny's house. I looked down, saw some love points, but Jade putting out with a BJ. So I chose Jade. Further down in Jenny's room you need first 4, then 5 love points for her, and if you accepted the BJ there is no way to get it. And it just spirals from there, you'll never catch up enough to progress. So I postponed Jenny to a second PT and went for Ashley, whiich is no problem. You can keep Jade and Ashley this way, and maybe even Miss Elizabeth - if that ever goes somewhere.
You need to choose Jenny to show her tits !, ANY other choice Cancels the Jenny Routes,
You can still accept the blowjob from jade (and still be able to go on a date with Jenny)
It's not until the evening in the hotel that things slowly start to change. (Jade heart to heart/ kiss scene)
In [AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)] both Jenny and/or Jade are viable as main LI('s),
Though this may change in the future.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You need to choose Jenny to show her tits !, ANY other choice Cancels the Jenny Routes,
You can still accept the blowjob from jade (and still go on a date with Jenny)
It's not until the evening in the hotel that things slowly start to change. (Jade heart to heart/ kiss scene)
In [AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)] both Jenny and/or Jade are viable as main LI('s),
Though this may change in the future.
But, I don't want to see her tits. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ahchi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC just wants to hug her and kiss her and cuddle all up into her, show her all the things she is longing for.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes