aliy

Apr 7, 2022
Actually, it's not. There's 2 variables set up for harems in the code. One for Ash's harem and the other is Jen's. So, the dev is making it reality.
well it's his game he can do what he wants but in my book that's crazy, I already dislike the plot and all the thing that's happening... let's add that to the mix i guess
this guy having a harem lol it's crazier than the plot, at least try to make it believable... maybe it's just me certainly some people will enjoy it

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well it's his game he can do what he wants but in my book that's crazy, I already dislike the plot and all the thing that's happening... let's add that to the mix i guess
this guy having a harem lol it's crazier than the plot, at least try to make it believable... maybe it's just me certainly some people will enjoy it
I have a few saves. 1 for Valery, 1 for Jade, 1 for Vicky and 1 for Sung Ji. but, I also have a manwhore save for testing. But, the harem makes sense to a point. But, how tf can you turn girls who 'don't swing that way' instantly like that? It makes no sense. I'm not into sharing my girls with other girls, even if they are mine. I'm greedy and it's not my thing. So, I'll stay on my solo paths.

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
I have a few saves. 1 for Valery, 1 for Jade, 1 for Vicky and 1 for Sung Ji. but, I also have a manwhore save for testing. But, the harem makes sense to a point. But, how tf can you turn girls who 'don't swing that way' instantly like that? It makes no sense. I'm not into sharing my girls with other girls, even if they are mine. I'm greedy and it's not my thing. So, I'll stay on my solo paths.
idk man i don't have a problem with harem/sharing girls but i can't see a universe where this works in this story and with this characters, the girls (except jade) are all the romantic marry me type, to change their personalities like that would be bad writing even for this game... so what is the point of constantly choosing between them if it's free for all at the end

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
idk man i don't have a problem with harem/sharing girls but i can't see a universe where this works in this story and with this characters, the girls (except jaye) are all the romantic marry me type, to change their personalities like that would be bad writing even for this game... so what is the point of constantly choosing between them if it's free for all at the end
Not really a free for all, but, I just don't want it.

Reactions: aliy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is all very smack down bang burst wide open when MC gets to his work place: babes R us packed to the brim.
Why fight the babes when life is so unforgiving, especially for MC?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Actually, it's not. There's 2 variables set up for harems in the code. One for Ash's harem and the other is Jen's. So, the dev is making it reality.
Well since you have already taken a look, would you mind telling me who's in Ashley's harem and who is in Jen's? I'll do solo paths eventually, but I'd like to get my harem runs out of the way first, and since Jenny and Ashley are mutually exclusive, I'd like to know who I can go after while on their paths and who I can't.

Also, my 2 cents regarding turning straight girls bi, I could be wrong, but if most/all the girls are straight and not in the least bit bi-curious, Jade proposing a throuple/polyamorous relationship could just be her, desperate to be with the MC, knowing she doesn't stand a chance head to head against Jenny, coming up with this solution if it means they all get to be 'with' the MC, proposing something sure to entice the MC into an open relationship where he essentially is being shared by multiple LIs, who may be willing to participate in a threesome just to convince him to give this arrangement a chance.

If Jade and Jenny really don't swing that way at all, they may agree to having sex with the MC with the other present, without actually interacting with each other...essentially just taking turns and at worst they would see the 'other' LI naked and having sex with their shared boyfriend (MC). I would honestly prefer completely straight girls to remain straight and agree to just taking turns with the MC during sex without forcing them into having sexual/romantic contact with each other.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
is there any chance for paths Jenny/Ashley ?
As of now, No,
But due to things said by Jenny about Ashley and Ashley about Jenny,
Though a Jenny/Ashley path is highly unlikely, I would not totally rule it out.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well since you have already taken a look, would you mind telling me who's in Ashley's harem and who is in Jen's? I'll do solo paths eventually, but I'd like to get my harem runs out of the way first, and since Jenny and Ashley are mutually exclusive, I'd like to know who I can go after while on their paths and who I can't.

Also, my 2 cents regarding turning straight girls bi, I could be wrong, but if most/all the girls are straight and not in the least bit bi-curious, Jade proposing a throuple/polyamorous relationship could just be her, desperate to be with the MC, knowing she doesn't stand a chance head to head against Jenny, coming up with this solution if it means they all get to be 'with' the MC, proposing something sure to entice the MC into an open relationship where he essentially is being shared by multiple LIs, who may be willing to participate in a threesome just to convince him to give this arrangement a chance.

If Jade and Jenny really don't swing that way at all, they may agree to having sex with the MC with the other present, without actually interacting with each other...essentially just taking turns and at worst they would see the 'other' LI naked and having sex with their shared boyfriend (MC). I would honestly prefer completely straight girls to remain straight and agree to just taking turns with the MC during sex without forcing them into having sexual/romantic contact with each other.
That I can't do. I'm really not sure, but I can speculate. Which, I won't. As for Jade feeling she doesn't stand a chance, I don't know. Maybe to most of the players Jade is just whatever. To me and some others, Jenny doesn't stand a chance against Jade. That's just how preferences go. But, what I do know is we(players) don't really know shit. We speculate and hypothesize about everything in a game. That's all that I know. lol

Reactions: GentleMaster

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
That I can't do. I'm really not sure, but I can speculate. Which, I won't. As for Jade feeling she doesn't stand a chance, I don't know. Maybe to most of the players Jade is just whatever. To me and some others, Jenny doesn't stand a chance against Jade. That's just how preferences go. But, what I do know is we(players) don't really know shit. We speculate and hypothesize about everything in a game. That's all that I know. lol
Agreed. Jade is my favorite character in the game, whereas Jenny is somewhere at the bottom of that list. Not that I dislike Jenny. She just isn't for me.

Jade is also the most open-minded girl in the game, and has a very different view on sex from the other girls. Which might be why she thinks so lightly about a threesome/polyamory relationship. She may also be bi-curious, and I could never quite gauge whether her feelings for Jenny are simply a very close friendship, or if she feels some attraction for her as well.

If I remember correctly, I think you can also be exclusively romantic with Jade, without dating Jenny at all. Of course she won't suggest the threesome in that scenario either.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Agreed. Jade is my favorite character in the game, whereas Jenny is somewhere at the bottom of that list. Not that I dislike Jenny. She just isn't for me.

Jade is also the most open-minded girl in the game, and has a very different view on sex from the other girls. Which might be why she thinks so lightly about a threesome/polyamory relationship. She may also be bi-curious, and I could never quite gauge whether her feelings for Jenny are simply a very close friendship, or if she feels some attraction for her as well.

If I remember correctly, I think you can also be exclusively romantic with Jade, without dating Jenny at all. Of course she won't suggest the threesome in that scenario either.
Exactly, but, Jade was the first to say that she doesn't swing that way. Whice made me love her character even more.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In my experience, if you are going for Jade you will always miss Jenny points and get nowhere with her, other than a lot of scenes cut short.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In my experience, if you are going for Jade you will always miss Jenny points and get nowhere with her, other than a lot of scenes cut short.
Not in my experience. In fact, if you solo Jade, you even get more texts/pictures of Jade and she starts to actually develop real feelings for the MC. Sure, she's scared about how she feels and always resorts to sex to cover that fear up.

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Not in my experience. In fact, if you solo Jade, you even get more texts/pictures of Jade and she starts to actually develop real feelings for the MC. Sure, she's scared about how she feels and always resorts to sex to cover that fear up.
Yes a Jade-only romance in the storyline becomes far more intimate with her. But, I think he means that if you go for both Jade and Jenny, you'll miss out on Jenny-points thus not getting a full relationship with Jenny. Which could be true, as I said before I haven't done a full playthrough in a while so am a bit fuzzy on some of the details.

My comment about being able to romance Jade without romancing Jenny was more aimed at the earlier comment where someone stated: "Jade proposing a throuple/polyamorous relationship could just be her, desperate to be with the MC, knowing she doesn't stand a chance head to head against Jenny".

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes a Jade-only romance in the storyline becomes far more intimate with her. But, I think he means that if you go for both Jade and Jenny, you'll miss out on Jenny-points thus not getting a full relationship with Jenny. Which could be true, as I said before I haven't done a full playthrough in a while so am a bit fuzzy on some of the details.

My comment about being able to romance Jade without romancing Jenny was more aimed at the earlier comment where someone stated: "Jade proposing a throuple/polyamorous relationship could just be her, desperate to be with the MC, knowing she doesn't stand a chance head to head against Jenny".
Oh. Right. Then he is right. I personally have zero feelings towards a woman who initially only liked us due to the fact of some other person. That's a mood killer in my opinion. But, yeah. A Jade only romance is only beneficial with Jade and you will lose, or actually not gain any points with any of the others and I'm good with that on my Jade only save. But, it's the same with any other solo saves I have.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes