Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What kind of harem? All girls? Or just 3 or 4 and the other ones will not participate...
Not much of one at all based on two playthroughs. If you go for the logical choice of your childhood friend you can kiss Jenny goodbye. So far for that PT Jade works, maybe the teacher. All the others not so much. For the second PT I did a Jenny run, got much more of the background story since you get to hang with the girls in her group more often, and it seems for that run Rebecca (surprisingly), childhood friend's roommate and classmate Aurora seem to be "alive". None of those have erotic scenes as of yet, so I wouldn't know.

Reactions: underoath27

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
What kind of harem? All girls? Or just 3 or 4 and the other ones will not participate...
It's as far away from a harem game as possible, the tag is just ridiculous at this point imo
Unless the Mc suddenly unlocks magical powers and this becomes an urban fantasy I don't see him having a harem lol
The guy literally has to choose between girls every 2 minutes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's as far away from a harem game as possible, the tag is just ridiculous at this point imo
Unless the Mc suddenly unlocks magical powers and this becomes an urban fantasy I don't see him having a harem lol
Actually, at least one girls, who originally said she 'doesn't swing that way' is now actively trying to set something up, that I wan't no part of.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Not much of one at all based on two playthroughs. If you go for the logical choice of your childhood friend you can kiss Jenny goodbye. So far for that PT Jade works, maybe the teacher. All the others not so much. For the second PT I did a Jenny run, got much more of the background story since you get to hang with the girls in her group more often, and it seems for that run Rebecca (surprisingly), childhood friend's roommate and classmate Aurora seem to be "alive". None of those have erotic scenes as of yet, so I wouldn't know.
Oh, got it. Thank you :) I haven't played it for a long time... Guess I will check it again. Childhood friend is cute, and by the time I played it, she was my favorite one.

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
Oh, got it. Thank you :) I haven't played it for a long time... Guess I will check it again. Childhood friend is cute, and by the time I played it, she was my favorite one.
She is indeed cute
Well better wait for the gold version if you want to give it a go
The story so far is meh, I'm really not interested in the plot anymore
The relationships with the girls are written better than the plot ( well at least some of them ) Ashley is mostly the reason I still play , and renders are really nice so that's a plus
Just so you have the full picture going in lol and this is all just my opinion

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
Actually, at least one girls, who originally said she 'doesn't swing that way' is now actively trying to set something up, that I wan't no part of.
hmm are you talking about ch5 beta? I haven't played that but even if you could have 2 girls in a particular path it wouldn't be harem, honestly it would hurt the game if by some miracle it became harem, all the romance and character arcs would be down the toilet lol but i get your point he may get more than one girl in a path

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
hmm are you talking about ch5 beta? I haven't played that but even if you could have 2 girls in a particular path it wouldn't be harem, honestly it would hurt the game if by some miracle it became harem, all the romance and character arcs would be down the toilet lol but i get your point he may get more than one girl in a path
No. I won't play the beta. Happened right after the kidnapping and beat down of the MC.

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
No. I won't play the beta. Happened right after the kidnapping and beat down of the MC.
I remember a walk back with the 3 girls and after that actually 2 main girls confronting each other, so i know what and where you mean but can't remember one of them hinting a threeway relationship

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I remember a walk back with the 3 girls and after that actually 2 main girls confronting each other, so i know what and where you mean but can't remember one of them hinting a threeway relationship
It's later that night, if on Jenny's path. She'll call you and if you've been persuing Jade, that's when it starts. But, previously Jade says that she doesn't swing that way, but, on the facetime with them Jade talks about a 3some and at first Jenny says she doesn't swing that way. But, you'll get a choice to to get it going.

Reactions: aliy

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's later that night, if on Jenny's path. She'll call you and if you've been persuing Jade, that's when it starts. But, previously Jade says that she doesn't swing that way, but, on the facetime with them Jade talks about a 3some and at first Jenny says she doesn't swing that way. But, you'll get a choice to to get it going.
oh you're right, that's not my favorite path so completely forgot that call...
yep that's happening but i think it'll be just between them

aliy

Apr 7, 2022
Actually, it's not. There's 2 variables set up for harems in the code. One for Ash's harem and the other is Jen's. So, the dev is making it reality.
well it's his game he can do what he wants but in my book that's crazy, I already dislike the plot and all the thing that's happening... let's add that to the mix i guess
this guy having a harem lol it's crazier than the plot, at least try to make it believable... maybe it's just me certainly some people will enjoy it

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well it's his game he can do what he wants but in my book that's crazy, I already dislike the plot and all the thing that's happening... let's add that to the mix i guess
this guy having a harem lol it's crazier than the plot, at least try to make it believable... maybe it's just me certainly some people will enjoy it
I have a few saves. 1 for Valery, 1 for Jade, 1 for Vicky and 1 for Sung Ji. but, I also have a manwhore save for testing. But, the harem makes sense to a point. But, how tf can you turn girls who 'don't swing that way' instantly like that? It makes no sense. I'm not into sharing my girls with other girls, even if they are mine. I'm greedy and it's not my thing. So, I'll stay on my solo paths.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes