Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Here in Brazil (I don't know the law on USA, but probably it's almost the same), if i'm not mistaken, even if the the parents choose to not let a son/daughter have a part of the inheritance, half of the total must be split evenly between their children. But, if i'm not wrong, someone can forfeith their part of the inheritance. But I think that it must be done in a gov agency, not by letter or something like that.
Well then in india parents decide this, even if they want can give all their inheritance to one child .

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Here in Brazil (I don't know the law on USA, but probably it's almost the same), if i'm not mistaken, even if the the parents choose to not let a son/daughter have a part of the inheritance, half of the total must be split evenly between their children. But, if i'm not wrong, someone can forfeith their part of the inheritance. But I think that it must be done in a gov agency, not by letter or something like that.
Well then in india parents decide this, even if they want can give all their inheritance to one child .
Check what I wrote about this over 1 year ago HERE
(the last 2 paragraphs)

Some extra boring details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really doubt that Adam is allowed to manipulate his father's last will like that, and even if that were possible, I am doubtful about the possibility of leaving a child penniless if he or she has had a normal attitude towards the deceased parent.

Reactions: affque

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I'm wondering if Adam saw one draft of his father's will and thought it was the final one. However, because the father also loved Jenny (adopted or not) he elected to keep things split between Adam and Jenny just to prevent him from taking The Richards' Companies and, especially, The Academy in directions that the father would've severely disapproved of.

In the initial confrontation between Adam, Susan, Jenny and MC, Adam tries to tell Jenny that he's trying to continue their father's vision of the Academy but Jenny stops and corrects him saying that it's HIS vision for the Academy and to leave their father's name out of it.... That tells me that whatever Adam wants to do is something that the entire rest of the Richards family will severely frown upon, maybe worse. Why else would he need to have Theo around as a bodyguard all the time.... Jenny, at this point has just as much power and influence with the Academy, yet she has no need of bodyguards. It also seems to say that every other member of the family, Richards and Miller would attempt to oppose Adam using every means they have... and I'd bet Jill and her family would help support Jenny's efforts, as would Mr. White and his daughter......

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm wondering if Adam saw one draft of his father's will and thought it was the final one. However, because the father also loved Jenny (adopted or not) he elected to keep things split between Adam and Jenny just to prevent him from taking The Richards' Companies and, especially, The Academy in directions that the father would've severely disapproved of.

In the initial confrontation between Adam, Susan, Jenny and MC, Adam tries to tell Jenny that he's trying to continue their father's vision of the Academy but Jenny stops and corrects him saying that it's HIS vision for the Academy and to leave their father's name out of it.... That tells me that whatever Adam wants to do is something that the entire rest of the Richards family will severely frown upon, maybe worse. Why else would he need to have Theo around as a bodyguard all the time.... Jenny, at this point has just as much power and influence with the Academy, yet she has no need of bodyguards. It also seems to say that every other member of the family, Richards and Miller would attempt to oppose Adam using every means they have... and I'd bet Jill and her family would help support Jenny's efforts, as would Mr. White and his daughter......
Who the fuck is Jill?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Shame that we cannot put all in into sung ji, that's usually the problem when asian girls having sex with white/black man
And we cannot see the cat fight that two best friend fighting with each other for a man, just love to see that conflict

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So erm, I finished chapter 4 and the game stopped even though I was meant to be playing the chapter 5 version. ???

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes