Seyyedamir

Apr 29, 2022
Hello there
I want to ask if you guys have any walkthrough pdf for the game? I searched but it was just for chapter 1 and 2 it wasn't any for chap3/4 i would really appreciate if you send me

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
  1. guys i just named the save file to" [all girls ] path " then its saying exception occured plz help

2. [5:43 PM]
There is a valid programming reason why what you're doing is wrong that I can explain if you're interested

But to fix it remove the brackets you put around all girls and that error will go away. I would highly recommend not using special characters in your filenames, especially not brackets, curly braces, or parentheses

Reactions: Meushi

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 5 public version update + sneak peeks
TL, DR: It's coming early to mid-May at the latest. I want to take my time to properly flesh out the chapter.
After the recent beta release, I've decided to use more time to complete the public release. I will keep it brief since there will be a lot of new stuff added. General fixes have been implemented.

To be perfectly honest, the workload of this chapter as a whole is too much. The bugs and general lack of polish in the beta version reflected that. I have to meet a very specific number of renders and progress every day to complete the chapter, and any setback is arduous to make up for.
Due to that, I decided to take more time to complete the next chapter.
That being said :
New scenes will be added, focusing on a few characters (+ animations) :

Gallery images have been added, also with a few new phone wallpapers for every character :

Thank you for the support! At this point, I don't want to show any progress unless I felt that I have good things to share. So it may feel like I don't post updates as much as I used to.
Ahhh, no dev update is complete without the customary sex-scene spoiler :love: :love:

Also, more time to complete the next chapter? :cry::cry:

Anyway, I'm still waiting to play ch 5. Man is it hard to refrain from playing beta.

WeBsTeR!!!69

Jul 31, 2021
There is a valid programming reason why what you're doing is wrong that I can explain if you're interested

But to fix it remove the brackets you put around all girls and that error will go away. I would highly recommend not using special characters in your filenames, especially not brackets, curly braces, or parentheses
I cant seem to open the load/save menu so how do i rename it or do i need to rename it in the notepad

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I cant seem to open the load/save menu so how do i rename it or do i need to rename it in the notepad
"%appdata%\RenPy\AOA-1582190521"

Copy what's inside the quotations above, open up your start menu, press CTRL + V then enter, rename the problem file

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hello, i want to ask a question , i dont want to offend anyone or break the rules. But i saw this in the thread " Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed! " which make me curious, because i love this game, one of the best imo. So does Being A Dik offer a similar experience to this game ?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
guys i just named the save file to" [all girls ] path " then its saying exception occured plz help
"%appdata%\RenPy\AOA-1582190521"

Copy what's inside the quotations above, open up your start menu, press CTRL + V then enter, rename the problem file
seniorboop's initial advice is good, it's best to avoid special characters in save names, square [] & curly {} brackets in particular.

But renaming the files isn't the solution, because the problem is coming from a variable within the save file, rather than the file name.

After seeing your post I've updated my so it can successfully load saves which have square [] or curly {} brackets in the save_name variable(s). You can then save it again with a new name, without the brackets (my patch doesn't allow those brackets anymore).

You appear to be using scrappy's mod though, so I'm not sure if my mod will work with it or not. Worth a try though, if it doesn't work you can just delete my mod, it won't replace any of the original files or scrappys.
So does Being A Dik offer a similar experience to this game
No, other than both being in a college setting they have little in common.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
hello, i want to ask a question , i dont want to offend anyone or break the rules. But i saw this in the thread " Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed! " which make me curious, because i love this game, one of the best imo. So does Being A Dik offer a similar experience to this game ?
It's worth playing although different in some ways

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
In regards to how the inheritance will work, is Adam really so sure that he will get everything and leave Jenny out in the cold, or is that simply speculation on on his part and the father had actually divided everything up equally??? Also, will Mr. White let Adam have his half of AoA and the rest or will he give his portion of things to Jenny to help keep Adam in check.... I get the distinct impression that Adam wants to take AoA in a direction that, were the father to find out about, would strip Adam of every bit of authority he would have at the Academy and other places...... also, I think that Adam doesn't truly want to keep the Academy open..... he has other, more nefarious plans for that campus.

affque

Sep 4, 2020
In regards to how the inheritance will work, is Adam really so sure that he will get everything and leave Jenny out in the cold, or is that simply speculation on on his part and the father had actually divided everything up equally???
Here in Brazil (I don't know the law on USA, but probably it's almost the same), if i'm not mistaken, even if the the parents choose to not let a son/daughter have a part of the inheritance, half of the total must be split evenly between their children. But, if i'm not wrong, someone can forfeith their part of the inheritance. But I think that it must be done in a gov agency, not by letter or something like that.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes