Mod Version: Translated , Cheats and Compressed
Game Version: EP5
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size : 1.2 GB

AoA Turkish Translate and f95 SUBJECT

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
The beta release is the first release that broke the 3000 render count, not including animations and other stuff. That being said, with all the numbers, there are still parts that I have to cut out for the beta release because it's not quite complete yet. However, all the major scenes are fully implemented.

from dev patreon
thank you sir

Reactions: xinkala

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
The genre's list Harem but it seems like I have to pick between Ashley and Jenny paths. Can anyone explain before I get 3 chapters in and start over again?

RedBud412

Jun 19, 2021
So people shouldn't have preferences?

It's rare I see people go out of their way to sound dumb but go you, being all out and proud.

I find harems boring as fuck and they look ridiculous. So, yes, I want to avoid them. I don't play games to get bored.
Is Long Road Home that you have image on your pro sig a harem game? Been a while since I've played that game. But if memory serves me right, that's a harem game. Does that harem style make more sense then AOA? While I did enjoy LRH when played it last, the quailty, in mu humble opinion between the two are day and night. Maybe it's the biker genre that got your juices flowing I don't know.

Either way, I'll agree to disagree with you that AOA is just a run of the mill boring harem game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The genre's list Harem but it seems like I have to pick between Ashley and Jenny paths. Can anyone explain before I get 3 chapters in and start over again?
Yeah its kinda confusing, but apparently there are mini-harems possible but the girl combinations are kinda unknown. No super harem though, so we can't get EVERYONE all in one play through.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You can pursue some of the girls at the same time but it's tricky as this game gives barely any leeway in terms of rep points you earn, so you can easily find yourself missing scenes due to not focusing on one LI. There is also path blocking by making "wrong" choices with barely any warning too

Jan 7, 2022
I don't know how many chapters in I was before I realized this is being written by a little girl. I'm okay with "story driven", but make it clever. If you write a male protagonist, make it a male protagonist. Or at least give me a path for that.

Even when you're given a chance to keep your mouth shut and wait for dev to give you an opportunity to do something clever instead of having a hissy fit, five seconds later MC is going "Tch..." and blurting out stupid lines.

Too many cryptic choice descriptions that are nearly identical and have no discernible effect.

The scene where MC gets rescued made me save and close. Probably going to delete it.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah its kinda confusing, but apparently there are mini-harems possible but the girl combinations are kinda unknown. No super harem though, so we can't get EVERYONE all in one play through.
Ash+Jen+Val is what I was hoping for... but it seems like Ash and Jen might be mutually exclusive. :cry: Ah well.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes