Dec 6, 2019
Anyone have a full cnsole command list to bypass the fkn dating girl number restrictions for chapter 5? Can't find it anywhere except for the jen code

Dec 6, 2019
Enabling the Console Commands on Ren’py Games:
Go to
gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True

so it should look like,

config.console = True

Save the file.

Now the Shift+O should work
Do you know how to check the console commands list for enabling all the girls routes for chapter 5 fam?!

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
Haven't played yet and probably won't until the gold release is out but without reading any spoilers, my hope is that we are one step closer to wrapping up this mafia angle.
I think this is not even the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if it rolls over to the MC's prison bow. With the girls going to him there....

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
any changelog for chapter 5 beta ?
The beta release is the first release that broke the 3000 render count, not including animations and other stuff. That being said, with all the numbers, there are still parts that I have to cut out for the beta release because it's not quite complete yet. However, all the major scenes are fully implemented.

from dev patreon

Vibeon1

Jun 19, 2017
how do i unlock the sex scene with jenny ? i did onle her route and nothing ... i used unren and there is a sex scene (help)

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
how do i unlock the sex scene with jenny ? i did onle her route and nothing ... i used unren and there is a sex scene (help)
Enabling the Console Commands on Ren’py Games:
Go to
gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy

Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True

so it should look like,

config.console = True

Save the file.

Press Shift+O in-game
Type:
bJenRoute3 = True
Done

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
Tried to see if other codes would work like bAshRoute3 = True
but nothing seems to go with it and seems like it cancels out the jen code if you try multiples lmao guess its better to wait for the gold version or save file uploads fam

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
If anyone wants the android version download on this site

idk792

Apr 20, 2021
Damn Beta version ending so quickly took me by surprise can't wait for the full release anyone got an idea when it's supposed to come out? Also Vicky best girl

Reactions: InfamousGuy

w435793277w

Apr 23, 2022
What a good game, or call it a story. The only drawback is that updates are too slow. I can't wait to see the end of the movie.

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Wow, such a great game. Its been a while since Ive been this invested. All the girls are incredible and beautiful.
This must be the best Character and Scene quality Ive encounterd thus far.
It started a bit cheesy, but recovered pretty fast. I just dont understand why the protagonist in these kinda games always has to have an extremely big cock. I mean, it doesnt have to be tiny, but comon, its like 40cm long -_- (talking about insecuritys haha)
If only I wouldnt feel so depressed after playing lol
Also, Rebecca best girl!

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There is an issue with an missing variable from Chapter 4 in this game. In chapter 4 you can let Vicky stay over or you can have Ashley stay if you let Ashley stay that is the first sex scene with her.

The problem is that in Chapter 4 there is a variable used that is set to default as: bc4_ashsex = False If you had sex with Ashley that variable isn't changed to True. Therefore in Chapter 5 which begins the next day, when you wake up you will get the scene of Sung Ji and Ashley in her room instead of waking up with Ashley nude in your bed.

So if you had sex with Ashley in Chapter 4 I would open the console and type: bc4_ashsex = True The variable is used in a few other places as well.

This way you wake up with Ashley nude in your bed which is really hot, also probably need to start over since that scene starts pretty early on in the beginning of Chapter 5.

There is another variable that was missed like that one too in chapter 4 and that is: bc4_ni_jencall = False Which is now referenced in Chapter 5 so you can set that one to: bc4_ni_jencall = True as well in the console. I think that is the scene where we talk to Jenny at night while she is laying in bed. In Chapter 5 if this variable then the other girls talk about the MC and Jen's relationship a little so if you are on Jen's route probably a good idea to set this to True on your play through never know if it will affect future events.

If you let Vicky stay over then you will wake up with her except she is fully clothed.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes