Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
Can anyone confirm whether having multiple relationships in this game would prove problematic in the future? I'm on the Ashley path but experimenting with Elizabeth's too. Game is tagged as "harem" but if it ruins Ashley's path then maybe it ain't worth pursuing.

Reactions: DashVN and chat_4

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Can anyone confirm whether having multiple relationships in this game would prove problematic in the future? I'm on the Ashley path but experimenting with Elizabeth's too. Game is tagged as "harem" but if it ruins Ashley's path then maybe it ain't worth pursuing.
Unfortunately there is no harem in this game and there never will be, because you lose a lot of scenes and points with girls if you don't focus on just one

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
There were two scenes I fell in love with in this update, and I'm thankful that it finally and somewhat almost there for one of them. I just want to say that Liz is naturally beautiful, but that date and the camera angles really made her a goddess in my eyes.​

Reactions: bananabrown

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, perves and perverteers... I am a genius.

I somehow managed to break the game and bypass the beta version endings and see some more content from each girls path by opening my save files on a particular girls' path from a deeper point in the story.

Ahem, for example Elizabeth, i managed to go past her sex scene and into the morning scene after where she proceeds to drop you off at school

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
The advantage of having a separate save for each individual girl path is that in new releases like these you get to experience each one of them at it's fullest and this chapter is amazing!
I know this is only a beta (even had to get Jenny's path fixed changing the code), but I couldn't see any love for Jade, not even in the files there's anything new for her, really hope the full chapter release brings something.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
No, because only the dev knows what will happen in the future. That's what multiple saves are for, do another solo Ashley playthrough & you're covered either way. The TAB key is your friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not mislabeled, harem doesn't mean bang everyone in one playthrough.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
The dev has explicitly said there are harem route(s):
3. HAREM

Yes
. But not necessarily in the way you might expect. It's a bit complicated, but I hope that everyone is patient enough to see where it goes.
There are literally harem variables in game now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We also don't know if missing some points & scenes will actually lock out polyamory in future. Depends how tight the requirements are going forward.

People complaining about the presence of harem content in this game are equally misguided, at this point they're completely optional & you can solo girls to your hearts content. Choice is a fine thing.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes