Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Still no ch5 beta changelog? How long does it take for a beta update to go gold and the full chapter comes out? If I remember correctly, chapter 4 beta took a few weeks right?
yes, that true. I guess we have to wait few weeks more to get the gold version here

Hiotori

Jul 3, 2019
Still no ch5 beta changelog? How long does it take for a beta update to go gold and the full chapter comes out? If I remember correctly, chapter 4 beta took a few weeks right?
I´M also waiting for gold and if i looked right someone mentiond it comes in 2 weeks after beta.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
This VN have too many unnecessary subplots, many characters, many scenes where the MC is not involved, the script is a disaster, and I think that's where the problem lies, I don't think there is a script as such, i think the author comes up with something at the moment and inserts it into the "story".

Be honest, do any of you know where the story is going, what are the motivations of the MC, what does he paint in it?, i like the visual section, the females design, the ambientation, It irritates me to see so much visual potential accompanied by such a poor narrative, for example, if you are interested in Jenny and Valerie, from the end of chapter 2, you don't interact with them in a relevant way, what is the point of having so many "options", if you are not going anywhere with them.

I don't want to sound like a "hater", I really see potential in this VN, but I think it's drowning in its own plot design errors, i will choose as a positive example chapter 2 of this VN, simplified and focused on the MC and the girls, everything began to fall apart with the plot of the drug traffickers, a mess, from the third chapter, the protagonist is more anonymous, he interacts less and less, his decisions are ephemeral, please a little more coherence, I'm just saying that.

It's simple and I think I speak for a significant portion of people, when you play this VN you want to be with the girls, know their problems, help them, be that kind of fantasy knight, and be in the middle of a coherent plot that integrates you in the organic way, example, that the main story is based on Jenny, the university and what happened to her in her childhood.

In short, you have to include the MC, you have to give prominence to your protagonist, relevance, importance, personality, the story has to have a goal, the MC has to have a goal that goes hand in hand with the story, I am in favor of the dramas, the "slow burn", etc, but it must have coherence, so that it works for me personally, and here things are more and more diffuse and cumbersome.

I'm going to take an example that everyone hates, "Being a DIK", let's be honest, the story of that VN is not the best in the world, it is quite basic and sometimes very cringy, but it has rhythm, coherence, meaning and a clear objective, the MC has options, decisions, and gives the illusion that you're going to get somewhere.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

Reading this as a democrat lol, didnt realize that one joke would kick the hornets nest of dudes who enjoy eating their own sperm

View attachment 1768369

We are truly living in some wild times :KEK:

Absolutely not. In the earlier chapters there were jokes about the MC's sexuality as he turned down other LIs advances a handful of times.

Now out of the blue he's offering to slurp his own sperm. If anyone could foresee this I need them to manage my 401K
Bro wth:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't want to sound like a "hater", I really see potential in this VN, but I think it's drowning in its own plot design errors, i will choose as a positive example chapter 2 of this VN, simplified and focused on the MC and the girls, everything began to fall apart with the plot of the drug traffickers, a mess, from the third chapter, the protagonist is more anonymous, he interacts less and less, his decisions are ephemeral, please a little more coherence, I'm just saying that.
To me, it simply sounds that the game is just different than what you wanted. What you want is a more straight forward MC and girls, probably building relationship and so on where the story revolves around them. There's nothing wrong with wanting a game about "MC's life in AOA" where the focus is MC's life.

But IMO the dev wants to make a different game. A game where the story exists even without MC, and the MC got sucked into it. So the focus is more of what's happening in AOA (Adam vs Jenny) and how it affects MC (and the girls). That doesn't mean it's bad, it's just a different type of game. A good comparison to AOA is the Netflix spanish show Elite where the show focuses on what happened at the school and how it affected the characters.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
So, I just finished my 3 main playtroughs, and have a question: I believe I had a scene with every single character...except Jenny, you know, literally one of the big 2, and Jade. Are there really no scenes with the 2 of them?

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Is the end of the game sad like this or will it come out of what it is now?? My heart is broken and I want to know if there are endings that, at least, are not sad.

ElbrayanAP

Mar 5, 2022
Podría alguien decirme cómo obtener la ruta del Jade, he intentado hacerlo muchas veces, pero no puedo desbloquear su fondo de pantalla.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Am I the only one who noticed that that Rebecca, Valerie and Jade say absolutely nothing about the bruises on MC's face? Whether you're in a relationship with them or not, they absolutely ignore it, it's a little weird, I suppose dev just absolutely forgot to add their reaction to this

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
This VN have too many unnecessary subplots, many characters, many scenes where the MC is not involved, the script is a disaster, and I think that's where the problem lies, I don't think there is a script as such, i think the author comes up with something at the moment and inserts it into the "story".

Be honest, do any of you know where the story is going, what are the motivations of the MC, what does he paint in it?, i like the visual section, the females design, the ambientation, It irritates me to see so much visual potential accompanied by such a poor narrative, for example, if you are interested in Jenny and Valerie, from the end of chapter 2, you don't interact with them in a relevant way, what is the point of having so many "options", if you are not going anywhere with them.

It's simple and I think I speak for a significant portion of people, when you play this VN you want to be with the girls, know their problems, help them, be that kind of fantasy knight, and be in the middle of a coherent plot that integrates you in the organic way, example, that the main story is based on Jenny, the university and what happened to her in her childhood.

In short, you have to include the MC, you have to give prominence to your protagonist, relevance, importance, personality, the story has to have a goal, the MC has to have a goal that goes hand in hand with the story, I am in favor of the dramas, the "slow burn", etc, but it must have coherence, so that it works for me personally, and here things are more and more diffuse and cumbersome.

I'm going to take an example that everyone hates, "Being a DIK", let's be honest, the story of that VN is not the best in the world, it is quite basic and sometimes very cringy, but it has rhythm, coherence, meaning and a clear objective, the MC has options, decisions, and gives the illusion that you're going to get somewhere.
Agree with your post. Good to know I am not the only one that is confused by this VN. It's a shame it has a lot of potential.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: ydraiggoch
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes