seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
When I am finished with the Prologue and used the unlocker for the scenes it gives me this error: - Only few Scenes are shown when I want to hit "Next" this appears

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While loading <'Image' u'Chapter3/c3nightevent_shower_nude_4.jpg'>: IOError: Couldn't find file 'Chapter3/c3nightevent_shower_nude_4.jpg'. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script $ ui.interact() File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store) File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode exec(bytecode, globals, locals) File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module> $ ui.interact() File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs) File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn) File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen renpy.config.screen_height, File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 980, in render surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 787, in render rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at) File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1184, in render st, at) File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at) File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render return cache.get(self, render=True) File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get surf = image.load() File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load raise e IOError: Couldn't find file 'Chapter3/c3nightevent_shower_nude_4.jpg'. Windows-10-10.0.19041 Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439 A O A CHP5_BETA Thu Apr 21 00:01:12 2022

What can I do to fix this?
If you want help you need to post that traceback in the format it was presented bro. You posted a wall of text no one will want to parse.

I don't know why but I didn't get any scenes with Jenny or Jade :/
Checked the script quickly to see if the variable to trigger it is assigned anywhere and never found it, I think its a bug.

You can either do "bJenRoute3 = True" before the event or "call c5aca_exp_jenny" to trigger the scene at any point

mike13531

Dec 14, 2021
Thank you! I'm really surprised I missed Jenny, what trigger did I miss? I feel like I'm on her path all along

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Thank you! I'm really surprised I missed Jenny, what trigger did I miss? I feel like I'm on her path all along
Dev is referencing the wrong variable, you need to manually set it.

There are scenes for Valery, Elizabeth, Aurora, Sung, and Jenny

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Can MC have a relationship with Jade and Jenny at the same time or will this affect the relationship with Jenny? Especially in the boutique

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can MC have a relationship with Jade and Jenny at the same time or will this affect the relationship with Jenny? Especially in the boutique
Yes to both of them (for now?)
and
No, She knows about Jade's needs and (for now ?) is ok with you helping all the girls in the house .

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I played the Elizabeth path, and let me tell you, it was a very juicy hot scene in her bed :love::love::love: do you have any sex scenes if you're on the Jenny path?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The_Hybrid
Jan 7, 2020
I played the Elizabeth path, and let me tell you, it was a very juicy hot scene in her bed :love::love::love: do you have any sex scenes if you're on the Jenny path?
Yeah it was good, but it get weird when the mc say he want to eat Elizabeth pussy with his cum in there, even Elizabeth give you the look of wtf?
Im afraid for the mc he is follow a weird path

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I didn't have an issue and used a mod last update. As cruddy as it sounds, maybe hold off until Scrappy does their thing. Sounds like the Gold will have more content anyway
yeah ill wait on Ch 4 Gold i saved when Rebecca was saying goodnight to Val and i tried loaded it up on ch 5 but got an error

Reactions: Kaasje404

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Still no ch5 beta changelog? How long does it take for a beta update to go gold and the full chapter comes out? If I remember correctly, chapter 4 beta took a few weeks right?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes