-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
So, I just finished my 3 main playtroughs, and have a question: I believe I had a scene with every single character...except Jenny, you know, literally one of the big 2, and Jade. Are there really no scenes with the 2 of them?
There's 2 lewd scene with jenny and maybe 3 lewd with jade.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Look at this point the MC must turn into Agent47 to solve all the problems. I mean everyone and their mother are beating or pussywhiping the shit out of him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mtspl and Triple OG

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
I started playing on the first release. And look, the prologue has changed a few times, and what I've noticed is that the game has become boring. I couldn't wait to finish the update. It makes me think that this game has no future, so I thought, what did I not like about the game? I'll try to say to see if anyone else has the same thought as mine.
1st Antagonist and protagonist, You have one for the other, Here we have the antagonist of every story serving as the villain of every story. This is wrong for me, or it's supposed to be with the sister, or with Mc. To be honest here, it was better not to have this brother in the game Or I'm totally wrong the protagonist was supposed to be Adam.

2nd I saw potential in the game, the beautiful images, the affection with how it was made, but the story of the game was so crazy, the script tried to delve a little deeper into the girls' history and mixed Jeny's drama with drug dealers, with rape from valery. Dude was weird to say the least.
3rd What a feeling of impotence in this game, it seems that the guy you're supposed to play can't do anything, that kidnapping talk is ridiculous, I've never seen a thief being nice, the guy doesn't even know him, not to mention that with this end of this beta let's go have the option to kill or be killed. Good thing the guy left his town to become a murderer. This was supposed to be an adult game, right? The focus should be on that, right?

Without further ado, it seems to me that the author is lost and doesn't know what to do, because he just puts more and more things in the game with each update, how long is this ball going to happen? I already stopped supporting the project but I don't want to influence anyone to do that. `Just a rant from those who have been following since the beginning.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why not split the update in dl´ble parts ....near 5 gb is too big, if it stays this way only a part of us can play....

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
why not split the update in dl´ble parts ....near 5 gb is too big, if it stays this way only a part of us can play....
Install Mega desktop application. It will download whenever you have volume left and save automatically.

AgentCrowe

Jul 10, 2017
I can't seem to get the Valery route to work for chapter 5 (I get the "dream" scenes with her earlier, but in this chapter it seems to default to Jenny). Anyone know what choice I could be doing wrong? She has the most points at 28 at the start of the chapter.

A console command to either fix it or watch her scene would work as well.

Reactions: NewWanderer
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes