NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there any sex scene with Jenny besides playing with her breasts in the beginning ?
Wait, you can play with her breast? I'm on Jenny path but there is no lewd scene with her at all. Is it because I'm also on Rebecca, Sung Ji, Elizabeth path? Or maybe its just a bug?

Aargg20

Jul 23, 2020
Someone know how to have the scene with jenny on chap 5? I have 49 points in her route but i can´t have her scene in this chapter,heeelp!!!!

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
Wait, you can play with her breast? I'm on Jenny path but there is no lewd scene with her at all. Is it because I'm also on Rebecca, Sung Ji, Elizabeth path? Or maybe its just a bug?
The breast scene was in the hotel during your stay with her alone in Ch3. And Main scene is in ch5.
Is there any sex scene with Jenny besides playing with her breasts in the beginning ?
Yes there is in ch5. However you won't get the scene because of the beta, there is unless you enable the console Shift+O and type
bJenRoute3 = True

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You can play with Jenny's breasts the first time to go to their house on the first day.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The breast scene was in the hotel during your stay with her alone in Ch3. And Main scene is in ch5.

Yes there is in ch5. However you won't get the scene because of the beta, there is unless you enable the console Shift+O and type
bJenRoute3 = True
I see. I thought you guys are talking about the new scenes in chapter 5. In that case I have none.
You can play with Jenny's breasts the first time to go to their house on the first day.
Is that a new scene added in this update or its always there?

yulink

Jan 6, 2022
Is that a new scene added in this update or its always there?
it was always there , you have to agree to take the shirt off and then pick jenny to take hers off
then I think it depends on what you tell her in her room while on the bed , if you have points then , she'll ask you if you want to touch them

Reactions: NukaCola

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
it was always there , you have to agree to take the shirt off and then pick jenny to take hers off
then I think it depends on what you tell her in her room while on the bed , if you have points then , she'll ask you if you want to touch them
i remember this because the choice was "boobies!"

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Oh. I remember now. I actually did get that scene the first time I play the game and pick Jenny but its been a while ago so I forgot.

Darius89

May 23, 2021
So ashley & jade scenes is not in chapter 5?
Im sure i read here in previously pages that jade have scene...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No, because only the dev knows what will happen in the future. That's what multiple saves are for, do another solo Ashley playthrough & you're covered either way. The TAB key is your friend.
It's not mislabeled, harem doesn't mean bang everyone in one playthrough.

The dev has explicitly said there are harem route(s):

There are literally harem variables in game now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We also don't know if missing some points & scenes will actually lock out polyamory in future. Depends how tight the requirements are going forward.

People complaining about the presence of harem content in this game are equally misguided, at this point they're completely optional & you can solo girls to your hearts content. Choice is a fine thing.
Why yes, not even TLGGames knows what he means when he talks about Harem :WeSmart:

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018

bJenRoute3 = True
Thanks

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
I can't seem to get the Valery route to work for chapter 5 (I get the "dream" scenes with her earlier, but in this chapter it seems to default to Jenny). Anyone know what choice I could be doing wrong? She has the most points at 28 at the start of the chapter.

A console command to either fix it or watch her scene would work as well.
Same question here :giggle:
Thanks!

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Haven't played yet and probably won't until the gold release is out but without reading any spoilers, my hope is that we are one step closer to wrapping up this mafia angle.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes